New
Find
Notify
Tools

Miss Netherlands Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
https://www.usatoday.com/story...testant/70397019007/
I guess there aren't pretty girls in Holland so they crowned a guy.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Pageants were thought to be sexist, so they changed the judging to be PC.

Why would it surprise you that they virtue signal by selecting a transgender woman?

By PC rules, she is a woman, biology notwithstanding.

Given how much I care about pageants, it’s no skin off my rump who enters or who wins… but it is telling that they did it as to the level of PC behavior in public.

Posts: 10635 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
Damn, all those contestants look a bit rough. Apparently beautiful women are in short supply there. The guy that won was the ugliest of the bunch, though.

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13162 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of JBrown
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by crbutler:

Why would it surprise you that they virtue signal by selecting a transgender woman?

The pageant is actually owned by a transgender woman.

Some might say that it’s more about propaganda than virtue signaling. But I would never say such a thing as I detest the idea that I might offend one of the cis gendered adult males on this hunting/shooting website.

Luckily all of the women here seem to be able to handle such offensive suggestions. You never hear of a woman crying “I’m offended” around here.

Jason

"You're not hard-core, unless you live hard-core."

Hunting in Africa is an adventure. The number of variables involved preclude the possibility of a perfect hunt. Some problems will arise. How you decide to handle them will determine how much you enjoy your hunt.

Just tell yourself, "it's all part of the adventure." Remember, if Robert Ruark had gotten upset every time problems with Harry
Selby's flat bed truck delayed the safari, Horn of the Hunter would have read like an indictment of Selby. But Ruark rolled with the punches, poured some gin, and enjoyed the adventure.

-Jason Brown

Posts: 6834 | Location: Nome, Alaska(formerly SW Wyoming) | Registered: 22 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I don't see anyone being offended here except you. Whenever someone delivers the good old ad hominem lecture, you can tell something's offended him.

No one has called you a racist or other name here. Why do you take on the mantle of outrage over calling a racist a racist? Do we really care about hurting the feelings of bigots? Should we?

Will you answer my questions? I doubt it.

Posts: 6130 | Location: Coeur d' Alene, Idaho, USA | Registered: 08 March 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of JBrown
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RolandtheHeadless:

Of course I will Mr. Headless. Questions don’t scare me me, even the offensive ones!

quote:
I don't see anyone being offended here except you. Whenever someone delivers the good old ad hominem lecture, you can tell something's offended him.

Whether or not I am offended is irrelevant. I am happy to answer your questions as respectfully as possible, even the offensive ones. My ideas my offend you, as every opinion is bound to offend someone.

No one has called you a racist or other name here. Why do you take on the mantle of outrage over calling a racist a racist? Do we really care about hurting the feelings of bigots? Should we?

I seem to recall you calling me a racist, or something to that effect. You even went so far as to say that you intended to offend me, correct? I wasn’t offended and I agreed with you that every single person harbors some racist ideology, including me.

BTW, I have never said anything to intentionally hurt your feelings. But I have offended you or anyone else, I can’t apologize because I am not sorry. Your feelings are yours to protect, I can’t be expected to do that for you.

Jason

Hunting in Africa is an adventure. The number of variables involved preclude the possibility of a perfect hunt. Some problems will arise. How you decide to handle them will determine how much you enjoy your hunt.

Just tell yourself, "it's all part of the adventure." Remember, if Robert Ruark had gotten upset every time problems with Harry
Selby's flat bed truck delayed the safari, Horn of the Hunter would have read like an indictment of Selby. But Ruark rolled with the punches, poured some gin, and enjoyed the adventure.

-Jason Brown

Posts: 6834 | Location: Nome, Alaska(formerly SW Wyoming) | Registered: 22 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
quote:

'Scuze me! My feelings are very hurt! Big Grin

Posts: 9121 | Location: Dillingham Alaska | Registered: 10 April 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
It is just a continuation of what is going on right now in Western society.

Wrong is right.

A man is a woman.

Veganism.

Black is beautiful.

White is ugly.

Freaks win women’s sport.

Remove young boys balls and dicks and give hormones to grow tits.

We are free because we vote!

I love this lady one.

It proves without a shadow of doubt how stupid you lot are.

Worshipping Greta!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66998 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
LOL, another male beauty queen. Pathetic.

~Ann

Posts: 19168 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Schrodinger
posted Hide Post
Shit, after looking at her: Maybe I’m gay.

Posts: 8613 | Location: Oregon  | Registered: 03 June 2018Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Schrodinger
posted Hide Post
Like the long legs, but my preference runs to larger fun bags.

one of us
Picture of JBrown
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Schrodinger:
Like the long legs, but my preference runs to larger fun bags.

Easy there! You might want to have a look at the size of her hands and feet before you get too excited.

There are some differences that the doctors can’t fix.

But if you’re into that, more power to ya!

Jason

-Jason Brown

One of Us
Picture of nute
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:

Wrong is right.

A man is a woman.

Veganism.

Black is beautiful.

White is ugly.

I love this lady one.

Worshipping Greta!

You could argue that western freedom enables those who are this way inclined, because in most Middle Eastern states they would just end up being locked up or executed.

...but then many ME states hold beauty contests for camels.

If there are people who want to do this as far as I'm concerned they can have at it, it doesn't affect my life in any way.

Does anyone watch or go to beauty pageants now anyway? The Netherlands is full of very good looking women, they obviously are not interested in these contests either.

Posts: 7187 | Location: Ban pre shredded cheese - make America grate again... | Registered: 29 October 2005Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nute:
quote:

Wrong is right.

A man is a woman.

Veganism.

Black is beautiful.

White is ugly.

I love this lady one.

Worshipping Greta!

You could argue that western freedom enables those who are this way inclined, because in most Middle Eastern states they would just end up being locked up or executed.

If there are people who want to do this as far as I'm concerned they can have at it, it doesn't affect my life in any way.

Does anyone watch or go to beauty pageants now anyway? The Netherlands is full of very good looking women, they obviously are not interested in these contests either.

I like camels.

I have lots of camel girlfriends!

They come running when they see me in the desert!

Posts: 66998 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of nute
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by nute:
quote:

Wrong is right.

A man is a woman.

Veganism.

Black is beautiful.

White is ugly.

I love this lady one.

Worshipping Greta!

I like camels.

I have lots of camel girlfriends!

They come running when they see me in the desert!

rotflmo ....

Posts: 7187 | Location: Ban pre shredded cheese - make America grate again... | Registered: 29 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of nute
posted Hide Post
Hey Saeed, are the camel beauty contests for female camels only, or can a dude camel enter if its been castrated and is wearing make up?

Administrator
posted Hide Post
They have camel beauty contests in Saudi Arabia, which is a bit silly.

Apparently it turned out like the Kardashians!

Lots of injections to make them look better.

one of us
Picture of JBrown
posted Hide Post
quote:
Shit, after looking at her: Maybe I’m gay.

Don’t say that around the woksters. They will tear you to shreds.

Remember, “trans women ARE women!” even if they still have all their male parts intact. rotflmo

I’m just bustin your balls Schrödinger. But you have to admit, this new shit is getting confusing as hell.

Jason

-Jason Brown

One of Us
Picture of Schrodinger
posted Hide Post
It’s not confusing to me. There’s some dudes out there that feel that they’re women trapped in men’s bodies. So what? It ain’t me. They should be willing to follow their bliss if it doesn’t hurt others. Kinda what freedom is all about, ain’t it? Your feigned revulsion is just a reaction to something that is alien to your slow functioning brain. If it’s real revulsion, then maybe you ought to check your own sexuality.

In all seriousness, some prominent charlatans, particularly so-called Christian preachers have created this bogeyman and like good little sheep, you have followed nose-to-butt.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
It’s not confusing to me. There’s some dudes out there that feel that they’re women trapped in men’s bodies. So what? It ain’t me. They should be willing to follow their bliss if it doesn’t hurt others. Kinda what freedom is all about, ain’t it? Your feigned revulsion is just a reaction to something that is alien to your slow functioning brain. If it’s real revulsion, then maybe you ought to check your own sexuality.

In all seriousness, some prominent charlatans, particularly so-called Christian preachers have created this bogeyman and like good little sheep, you have followed nose-to-butt.

Bullshit!

This stupid bogeyman was created by the freaks!

If they lived their lives and minded their own business, no one cares.

They started telling us they are superior.

They want to compete with women when they are half men.

I have absolutely no time for them!

Funny part is why don’t they compete in men’s sports?

They have a dick a balls!

Bloody weaklings!

one of us
Picture of JBrown
posted Hide Post
quote:
It’s not confusing to me. There’s some dudes out there that feel that they’re women trapped in men’s bodies.

You completely missed the point: since it’s a “woman” the woke crowd who be offended that you imply that finding “her” attractive would mean that you are gay. They claim that a trans person is a woman if that is what they feel, and whether or not “she” still has her male organs intact doesn’t matter to them: “she” is a “woman”.

By their logic, you and “her” could perform acts each others male organs, and neither one of you would be the slightest bit homosexual. Even you have to admit that is silly. Nothing wrong with homosexuality imo, but they done get to go around twisting definitions as they are doing.

Your feigned revulsion is just a reaction to something that is alien to your slow functioning brain.

Revulsion is not the correct word. More like utter disbelief at the BS that is being pushed, allowing biological men in women’s sports, trying to ban the term “biological women” as they find it exclusionary(which of course it is by definition), trying pass laws to force parents to allow their children to change gender through hormones and surgery. Yeah, I done think that I’m smart enough to ever understand this garbage.

I’ve no problem with them living as they wish and I will be happy to he a she or whatever, but I am not going to go along with the idea that they “are real women” because they aren’t. And if their mind tells them that they are, then there is a problem with their mind, not their body.

I hope that you are correct in that this is “just a made up boogeyman” and that I am one of the blind fools who took the bait.

The fact that you referred to the idea that being attracted to “her” as possibly making you a homosexual tells me that you and I share similar beliefs on this BS.

(I’m not implying that you are homosexual, not that there is anything wrong if you were. I have several family members who are gay and I love them dearly. I would still love them if they were trans.

But I wouldn’t date a trans person, and to some that makes me a transphobe. Oh well…

Jason

-Jason Brown