New
Find
Notify
Tools

Here's how to defend Texas liberty Login/Join 
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted
Or is it? Apparently the further to the right you are, the less you are capable of being ashamed. I'm sure the same principle applies to the left, but I can't think of any Hitler lovers on that end of the spectrum.

https://www.texastribune.org/2...8d&mc_eid=1b3f328235

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16369 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bivoj
posted Hide Post
Never heard of him
Nobody cares about people like him
But apparently you do Bill
I wonder what sites you cruise to find this crap?

Nothing like standing over your own kill

Posts: 617 | Location: Wherever hunting is good and Go Trump | Registered: 17 June 2023Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You never heard of him? The nation's #1 white supremacist?

Posts: 15871 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 10 April 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of tomahawker
posted Hide Post
Nope, never heard of him.
Doh, sorry. They/Them

Posts: 3452 | Registered: 27 November 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Denial...no longer just a river.

Posts: 3770 | Location: Boulder Colorado | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Yeah, and Trump never knew Sydney Powell either. Racists not only know other racists, they worship them.

Posts: 13773 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Somebody named Nick Fuentes is a White Supremacist?
Confused

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15055 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
I have never heard of him either and I am fairly active in Texas politics.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36553 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The point is the large Right PAC, Defend Texas Liberty had heard of him.

Posts: 10839 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
heck, I hadn't heard of "defend texas liberty" before this thread --

I had heard of fuentes, but only as a wacko radical - and spending 5 minutes on wikipedia, it's REALLY a wacko

#dumptrump

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 38462 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
I have never heard of him either and I am fairly active in Texas politics.

Change "fairly" to "barely" when referring to National politics and you are on to something. You just vote for the brand. I guess you could be forgiven for not digging into the news stories to get at the truth.

Posts: 13773 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
Some of you guys must live under a rock. He’s the guy that had dinner with Trump last year at Mar a Lago. And THAT made all the network news. 2020

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13143 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
That's funny. Dan Patrick and Ken Paxton -- a pair of nefarious souls if there ever was such -- seem to know all about Defend Texas Liberty -- and they happily cash the checks.

– John Green, author

Posts: 16369 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jdollar:
Some of you guys must live under a rock. He’s the guy that had dinner with Trump last year at Mar a Lago. And THAT made all the network news. 2020

Oh, I've heard of him. Just didn't know he was a white supremacist. Wouldn't have occurred to me with him having a hispanic/latino last name.

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15055 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bivoj:
Never heard of him
Nobody cares about people like him
But apparently you do Bill
I wonder what sites you cruise to find this crap?

I have to wonder about this myself. I've never heard of him either???

Bill left Oregon because there where too many liberals and liberal policies???????

Posts: 41769 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
More right-wing Texas rot:

Leader of anti-immigration group Texans for Strong Borders also runs anonymous, hate-filled social media accounts

STORY BY ROBERT DOWNEN

A leader of the influential anti-immigration group Texans for Strong Borders has been identified as the user behind various hate-filled social media accounts in support of white supremacist Nick Fuentes.

Chris Russo, the group’s founder and president, anonymously operated the accounts under the username “Optics Respecter.” The Tribune received confirmation from two people who know Russo but spoke on the condition of anonymity in fear of retaliation from Fuentes’ supporters.

Under Russo’s various social media accounts, there were countless posts railing against Black people, immigrants and women. The posts also include slurs against LGBTQ+ people and people with disabilities as well as claims that women should not be allowed to vote.

Although the Optics Respecter account was banned from Twitter in 2022, Russo remained active on Gab, a site popular among the far-right.

Texans for Strong Borders receives most of its funding from Defend Texas Liberty, a political action committee whose former president, Jonathan Stickland, hosted Fuentes at his consulting firm’s offices earlier this month. Defend Texas Liberty has been a major donor of Attorney General Ken Paxton and Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick.

– John Green, author

One of Us
Picture of Bivoj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill/Oregon:
More right-wing Texas rot:

Leader of anti-immigration group Texans for Strong Borders also runs anonymous, hate-filled social media accounts

STORY BY ROBERT DOWNEN

A leader of the influential anti-immigration group Texans for Strong Borders has been identified as the user behind various hate-filled social media accounts in support of white supremacist Nick Fuentes.

Chris Russo, the group’s founder and president, anonymously operated the accounts under the username “Optics Respecter.” The Tribune received confirmation from two people who know Russo but spoke on the condition of anonymity in fear of retaliation from Fuentes’ supporters.

Under Russo’s various social media accounts, there were countless posts railing against Black people, immigrants and women. The posts also include slurs against LGBTQ+ people and people with disabilities as well as claims that women should not be allowed to vote.

Although the Optics Respecter account was banned from Twitter in 2022, Russo remained active on Gab, a site popular among the far-right.

Texans for Strong Borders receives most of its funding from Defend Texas Liberty, a political action committee whose former president, Jonathan Stickland, hosted Fuentes at his consulting firm’s offices earlier this month. Defend Texas Liberty has been a major donor of Attorney General Ken Paxton and Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick.

Obsession Bill?

Posts: 617 | Location: Wherever hunting is good and Go Trump | Registered: 17 June 2023Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Maybe just due vigilance...

Posts: 15871 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 10 April 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bivoj
posted Hide Post
Yep the white supremacists are everywhere
My whole life I have never been tried to be recruited, shown literature on those thingies or ever met one and I live in supposed hot bed of Nazis …go figure…oh and I’m single white guy armed to my teeth

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well, the KKK or folks using that name posted their flyers to my door this year.

Some of you on AR have seen it.

Posts: 10839 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bivoj
posted Hide Post
Exception to the rule that there are very few of them or as we would say…rarer than hens teeth

One of Us
posted Hide Post
That is the debate is it not. You say so. Others including I disagree.

One of Us
Picture of Bivoj
posted Hide Post
Debate it is and I disagree with some
Debates are that way, are they not?
Problem arises when everyone agrees