THE ACCURATE RELOADING POLITICAL CRATER

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  The Political Forum    The Tiny Island Of Bahrain Beats The Shit Out Of America!

Moderators: DRG
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Tiny Island Of Bahrain Beats The Shit Out Of America! Login/Join 
Administrator
posted

Posts: 67002 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
No doubt that we are a country of fat asses. A quick perusal of the size clothing offered here in the classified ads shows a plethora of XL, 2XL, etc. But apparently you missed the fact that Bahrain is number #1 and Qatar is number #9. Of course, those long robes hid obesity very well…. clap

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13162 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
It really amazes me walking in the malls here and see how many people are not just fat.

But FAAAAAT!

I had a cousin who was so fat, when I suggested he loses weight he told me he has already lost 60 kilos.

He didn’t look any different!

And I weigh 62 kilos! clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67002 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of JBrown
posted Hide Post
Saeed,

The article wasn’t even about obesity(my guess is that the USA would be #1), it wasn’t even about food consumption:

quote:
The data was based on the total food bought per household on average for each country and does not necessarily mean calories consumed. For example, it does not account for wastage.

Food waste is supposed to be huge in the US, but I have no idea how other countries compare. I have to imagine that this has to do with the processed/junk “heat and eat” foods that have taken over the market.

The post Industrial Revolution has been marked by rapid changes in the way that humans interact with our environment. Our relationship with food might prove to be the most detrimental of those changes.

Jason

"You're not hard-core, unless you live hard-core."

Hunting in Africa is an adventure. The number of variables involved preclude the possibility of a perfect hunt. Some problems will arise. How you decide to handle them will determine how much you enjoy your hunt.

Just tell yourself, "it's all part of the adventure." Remember, if Robert Ruark had gotten upset every time problems with Harry
Selby's flat bed truck delayed the safari, Horn of the Hunter would have read like an indictment of Selby. But Ruark rolled with the punches, poured some gin, and enjoyed the adventure.

-Jason Brown

Posts: 6834 | Location: Nome, Alaska(formerly SW Wyoming) | Registered: 22 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
When I lived in Dubai I was always stunned at the short chubby women in Victoria's Secret. Gross to say the least.

Posts: 1573 | Location: Either far north Idaho or Hill Country Texas depending upon the weather | Registered: 26 March 2005Reply With Quote