New
Find
Notify
Tools

Images from Israel Login/Join 
One of Us
Picture of Capt.Purvis
posted
I had to stop watching todays Ben Shapiro on Dailey Wire. The footage is disturbing. How can humans be so evil.

Below is the footage
Terror

Posts: 513 | Location: Eastern NC Outer Banks | Registered: 09 November 2020Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
It’s obviously not true. After all, these are members of the peaceful religion of Islam….. barf thumbdown

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13163 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The live on-air executions have started.

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 9576 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Capt.Purvis
posted Hide Post
How can anyone hate someone that much. Torture and sodomize young women. Cut heads off people and kill infants at point range.

Posts: 513 | Location: Eastern NC Outer Banks | Registered: 09 November 2020Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Capt.Purvis:
How can anyone hate someone that much. Torture and sodomize young women. Cut heads off people and kill infants at point range.

Conditioning from a very young age, takes years to inculcate that kind of hate.

Posts: 9576 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

You're talking about untold millions of Middle Easters unfortunately.

Grizz

When the horse has been eliminated, human life may be extended an average of five or more years.
James R. Doolitle

I think they've been misunderstood. Timothy Tredwell

Posts: 1596 | Location: Central Alberta, Canada | Registered: 20 July 2019Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Over the years I've had quite some sympathy for the position the people of Palestine are in. That of course disappears when you see what its representatives are doing to other innocent people who have about as much control of the situation collectively as the people of Palestine.

Posts: 4255 | Location: South Island NZ | Registered: 21 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bluefish
posted Hide Post
The cartels in Mexico do the same things. I think executing people will prove to be a bridge too far with the IDF. The real ugly is coming. Anyone ever watch the show “Fauda” on tv? It portrays much of this. There is no real solution.

Posts: 5232 | Location: The way life should be | Registered: 24 May 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
You are correct about the cartels and they too should be hunted down and exterminated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36636 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Capt.Purvis
posted Hide Post
https://www.israelunwired.com/...son-about-the-truth/

Above explains the history. Needed to go downtown Raleigh today to meet with CPA. Changed meeting because of Palestine sympathizers protesting. Best to stay away.
If you have access to yesterdays Daily Wire it will change you. The video of the five year old kid that was kidnapped and the Palestine kids hitting him with sticks is pure evil. They thank Allah and take video of them torturing others in celebration.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
https://www.israelunwired.com/...son-about-the-truth/

Above explains the history. Needed to go downtown Raleigh today to meet with CPA. Changed meeting because of Palestine sympathizers protesting. Best to stay away.
If you have access to yesterdays Daily Wire it will change you. The video of the five year old kid that was kidnapped and the Palestine kids hitting him with sticks is pure evil. They thank Allah and take video of them torturing others in celebration.

That poor child. I stopped watching after seeing those animals encouraging the other 6 year olds to beat him with sticks. The bewildered look on his face was heart-breaking.

I saw a Hamas member hacking off a wounded civilian's head with a garden hoe. An Israeli woman that had been raped so many times, her gray sweat pants were soaked with blood from her private areas. A dead female entertainer in the back of a truck with her legs folded up, broken in multiple places, and a gunshot wound in the back of her head. While the Hamas vermin cheered and chanted slogans.

Horrifying. We tend to forget the cruelty that human beings are capable of inflicting on each other until some event like this reminds us.

Israel must be supported in every way possible by the US. And, when Hamas starts cutting off the heads of US citizens, I say let the US airstrikes begin if there is anything left to bomb at that point.

Gloves off. Kill them all. If Iran wants some of it too, give them all they want. A message needs to be sent.

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15121 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Seemingly credible reports of beheaded babies...

That'll win you friends.

One of Us
Picture of bluefish
posted Hide Post
What is the appropriate response level and from whom and directed at whom? Are we ok with Palestinian civilian casualties at this stage?

Posts: 5232 | Location: The way life should be | Registered: 24 May 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bluefish:
What is the appropriate response level and from whom and directed at whom? Are we ok with Palestinian civilian casualties at this stage?

I think Palestinian civilian casualties are a foregone conclusion at this point, I would think it in Israel's interest to be seen to be trying to minimize them to the maximum extent possible.

The reported 40 beheaded babies will cost many times that many Palestinian civilians their lives.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jefffive:
quote:

I think Palestinian civilian casualties are a foregone conclusion at this point, I would think it in Israel's interest to be seen to be trying to minimize them to the maximum extent possible.

The reported 40 beheaded babies will cost many times that many Palestinian civilians their lives.

I doubt Israel gives a shit about Palestinian civilian casualties at this point. Collateral damage.

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Conditioning from a very young age, takes years to inculcate that kind of hate.

Yup. About 80 years, give or take a couple. That’s a long time for a pot - or 68 refugee camps - to simmer.

Now Netanyahu, that peace loving paragon of virtue and humanitarianism, has the wests blessings to complete his longed for ethnic cleansing. His very own ‘Final Solution’. Imagine that.

Posts: 5750 | Location: Alberta | Registered: 14 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Mitchell:
quote:
quote:

I doubt Israel gives a shit about Palestinian civilian casualties at this point. Collateral damage.

If Israel carpet-bombs a million Palestinians to kill 20,000 Hamas they will make themselves as reviled as baby beheaders, and rightfully so.

A self-destructive emotional reaction is exactly what atrocities are intended to cause.

Separate the sheep from the goats, then barbeque the goats.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Mitchell:
quote:
quote:

If Israel carpet-bombs a million Palestinians to kill 20,000 Hamas they will make themselves as reviled as baby beheaders, and rightfully so.

A self-destructive emotional reaction is exactly what atrocities are intended to cause.

Separate the sheep from the goats, then barbeque the goats.

The Israelis don't do carpet bombing. But, even targeted "surgical" airstrikes are bound to kill civilians in an area as heavily populated as Gaza.

And, anybody that thinks a self-destructive emotional reaction has not already started isn't watching the news. Whatever the Israeli retaliation turns out to be, it will just make things worse, not better. It's not a choice at this point.

One of Us
Picture of bluefish
posted Hide Post
Did anyone else’s father teach them the schoolyard bully lesson? Once the bully has bloodied your nose the next time you encounter him you bloody his nose, blacken his eyes,and take a tooth. No more bully. Fine for schoolyards but here it will mean killing the bully by whatever means. I think it also means killing Iran.

One of Us
Picture of Capt.Purvis
posted Hide Post
Israel is a nation of Muslims, Christians and Jews. It is not just Jewish. The war is against Hamas which is the political party that controls Gaza. Sounds like they are getting ready to invade with foot soldiers. That should help with civilian casualties.

The below is an informative history link on the Gaza strip. We all know the history of the Jewish race. The Egyptians, Babylonians, Romans, Nazis etc. Three thousand years of persecution.

Quick History

One certainty is that they poked a bear that is now ready to fight. No educated person can blame them for defending themselves. They are doing the world a favor by ridding it of Hamas. Unlike the United States, hopefully they will not let politicians get in the way and let the military do its job.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Collateral damage was expected when the allies bombed Berlin???? The Palestinians are complicit.

Posts: 41786 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Capt.Purvis
posted Hide Post
Biden just gave a good speech. I hope the CIA and FBI are putting files together on the idiots the media has shown supporting Hamas.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Israel is a nation of Muslims, Christians and Jews. It is not just Jewish. The war is against Hamas which is the political party that controls Gaza. Sounds like they are getting ready to invade with foot soldiers. That should help with civilian casualties.

The below is an informative history link on the Gaza strip. We all know the history of the Jewish race. The Egyptians, Babylonians, Romans, Nazis etc. Three thousand years of persecution.

Quick History

One certainty is that they poked a bear that is now ready to fight. No educated person can blame them for defending themselves. They are doing the world a favor by ridding it of Hamas. Unlike the United States, hopefully they will not let politicians get in the way and let the military do its job.

Benj, he's the one who said to the U. S. after 9-11; "they have the will to destroy you, but lack the means. You have he means to destroy them, but lack the will."

Give me a home where the buffalo roam and I'll show you a house full of buffalo shit.

Posts: 1209 | Location: IOWA | Registered: 27 October 2018Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
They are doing the world a favor by ridding it of Hamas. Unlike the United States, hopefully they will not let politicians get in the way and let the military do its job.

100%

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36636 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Kill em all. Nits make lice!

Posts: 41786 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JTEX:

Only cowards make war on children.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

I think we did that to the Germans and Japanese children.

Administrator
Picture of DRG
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rabbithabit:
quote:
quote:

I don't think any American beheaded German or Japanese children in WWII.

Each day more disgusting things emerge.

Don

Posts: 26543 | Location: Where the pilgrims landed | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DRG:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I don't think any American beheaded German or Japanese children in WWII.

Each day more disgusting things emerge.

Don

No, but "Kill em all. Nits make lice!" might have been heard while marching children into gas chambers or bayonetting babies.

One of Us
Picture of nute
posted Hide Post
When this was first announced we had small numbers of Palestinians in London celebrating and waving Palestinian flags.

I would cheerfully round them up and send them back there. They have no place in our society.

No one wins in situations like this. In a few days they will be mourning their own family and relations who have been lost in the fighting.

A big chunk of residents in Gaza voted for Hamas, but a lot did not and just want to get on with their lives.

Posts: 7187 | Location: Ban pre shredded cheese - make America grate again... | Registered: 29 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nute:
When this was first announced we had small numbers of Palestinians in London celebrating and waving Palestinian flags.

I would cheerfully round them up and send them back there. They have no place in our society.

No one wins in situations like this. In a few days they will be mourning their own family and relations who have been lost in the fighting.

A big chunk of residents in Gaza voted for Hamas, but a lot did not and just want to get on with their lives.

Yeah, 42% in 2006, before 70% of living Palestinians in Gaza were born or could vote.

Logically, 12.6% of Gazans voted for Hamas.

One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

I think you are an idiot…. 2020

One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Yeah, 42% in 2006, before 70% of living Palestinians in Gaza were born or could vote.

How many general elections since 2006??

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jdollar:
quote:
quote:

How many general elections since 2006??

In Gaza?

None. Hamas won't allow it.

One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
Well there you go. Gazans voted in a militant terrorist organization now they get to live with the benefits. Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind. I have no sympathy for a terrorist state run by a bunch animals poorly disguised as humans.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jdollar:
Well there you go. Gazans voted in a militant terrorist organization now they get to live with the benefits. Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind. I have no sympathy for a terrorist state run by a bunch animals poorly disguised as humans.

The Hamas of 2006 was much different than the Hamas of now.

Hell, the Republican Party of 2006 believed in democracy, more or less.

One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
Bullshit. Hamas was declared a terrorist organization by the US, UK, and the EU before the Gazans voted them in.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Just a thought, what if Israel gave everyone in Gaza 72 hours to evacuate non-combatants, defined as women and children and no males between the age of 12 and 80. Before leveling it and turning it into a beachside resort?

Posts: 10035 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Study history. Every time Israel is attacked, it has prevailed and it generally gains territory. I wouldn't bet against those odds.

Posts: 10035 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lavaca:
Just a thought, what if Israel gave everyone in Gaza 72 hours to evacuate non-combatants, defined as women and children and no males between the age of 12 and 80. Before leveling it and turning it into a beachside resort?

Evacuate to where? Egypt won't let them in.