THE ACCURATE RELOADING POLITICAL CRATER

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  The Political Forum    President Trump has announced he WILL be Arrested Tuesday
Page 1 2 

Moderators: DRG
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

President Trump has announced he WILL be Arrested Tuesday Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
Calls for his supporters to protest and take the Country Back. He is courting Jan 6 again.

President Trump’s claim has not been confirmed.

My opinion President Trump is trying to bluff out an indictment by raising the civic danger.

We have investigated, charged, and convicted serving Fed Senators down to dog catcher.

If President Trump has broken the law, we can and must do it to him.

Posts: 10931 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Probably another fundraising scam....

Trump: "Putin is a Genius" "Hezbollah is very smart"

Posts: 17195 | Location: FL | Registered: 03 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
McCarthy orders the House to try to stop this due legal process.

There is no Republican Party anymore.

Does not condemn President Trump’s to supporters to take the country back.

Posts: 10931 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Kanec
posted Hide Post
Sounds like you have same problem like everyone else in this world
Welcome to planet earth where no politician is immune to the wrath of another politician for different opinion
I wonder if one day nobody will want to get into a politics…who is going to be in charge?

Posts: 201 | Location: Heart of Europe where East meets the West | Registered: 19 January 2023Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Why would anyone want the jobs?
They know there will be a character assignation warranted or not.
Why put your family through that?
Bull Shit media in charge..
No accountability for your projections.
Think the media refers to it as absence of malice?? Say anything you want;Pure BS.

quote:
Originally posted by Kanec:
Sounds like you have same problem like everyone else in this world
Welcome to planet earth where no politician is immune to the wrath of another politician for different opinion
I wonder if one day nobody will want to get into a politics…who is going to be in charge?

Posts: 3256 | Location: Texas | Registered: 06 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Great news, send the prick to Atlanta on Thursday and then end the week in Washington for "sedition against the USA... then we can have a week long celebration from now on !!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
And this is all about Stormy Daniels...

Of all the things that Trump has been accused of, this is as good as they can get him on?

I kind of doubt that Clinton is much cleaner.

Posts: 10646 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
There's still plenty more out there.

Posts: 15881 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 10 April 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Kanec
posted Hide Post
How do you say it in US?
Show me person and I will find crime on them no matter what?

Posts: 201 | Location: Heart of Europe where East meets the West | Registered: 19 January 2023Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Schrodinger
posted Hide Post
Michael Cohen went to prison for Stormy Daniel’s. If Trump was complicit, shouldn’t he go too?

You pins heads, suggest that he is innocent. Please tell us what evidence you have to make that decision that the grand jury didn’t have.

Let’s hear it Kanesco, or whatever your name is.

Posts: 8613 | Location: Oregon  | Registered: 03 June 2018Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
Let’s hope so. This political soap opera needs to end.

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13163 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jdollar:

Oh, it's just getting started if he really does get arrested.

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15124 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I wonder if there will be a perp walk with him hooked up in cuffs and walking out of trump tower. Maybe coming down the gold escalator like when he did when he announced in 2016.

I dread the whole thing. It's going to suck the oxygen from every other issue.

trump is a plague.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:

Not in America!

You are the creators of soap operas!

The Kardashians sick episodes pale in comparison to your political fall into the sewers.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67008 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Politics are disgusting. If they arrest Trump, they almost certainly need to arrest Biden and Hilary. I'll give Bill a slide about lying about a blow job, but it was technically a crime. Not the blow job, but lying about it. But totally understandable.

Posts: 10035 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
trump has gotten away with tons of dirty shit for decades that would have put you or me away long ago. He's a POS SOB who can never receive as much justice as he deserves. So you try to defend him by deflection to others. That's been standard operating procedure for 7 years & counting. Lock his dirty ass away, then make a play for Biden. If it takes the same 4-5 decades to take him down that trump has skated on so far, I doubt old Joe will be sweating it.

Posts: 15881 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 10 April 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Mitchell:
quote:

Oh, it's just getting started if he really does get arrested.

I wonder if there will be a perp walk with him hooked up in cuffs and walking out of trump tower. Maybe coming down the gold escalator like when he did when he announced in 2016.

I dread the whole thing. It's going to suck the oxygen from every other issue.

trump is a plague.

While we're dreaming, I hope they bring him out in a strait jacket and spit mask on a two-wheel dolly like Hanabal Lector.

But really, we ain't seen nothing yet.

I also wish this hush money case wasn't the first indictment. I wish the Feds got him first with sedition, at least.

Remind me again - who is the most divisive POTUS and political party?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...33dd3da5895634&ei=19

‘Send The Florida National Guard To Mar-a-Lago’: MAGA Demands DeSantis Defy Any Trump Arrest By Force
Story by Caleb Howe • Yesterday 7:08 PM

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Per my far-right friend: "reality sucks"

FYI - if you ID as "conservative" nowadays, Trump owns you.

Posts: 19766 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Sounds a bit funny.

The DA involved is such a bloody WOKE!

And far too soft on crime.

Why is he picking on the MAGA ARSEHOLE?? rotflmo

Posts: 67008 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...d5a35f8dd08f22&ei=10

Trump’s Coming Arrest: We Answer the Questions

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Posts: 19766 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lavaca:
Politics are disgusting. If they arrest Trump, they almost certainly need to arrest Biden and Hilary.

In my view this is more about the rule of law, and secondarily political - the latter only because of circumstance, and intentionally per MAGA.

What's disgusting to me is the MAGA bunch talk about double std in Justice, two-tier, what-about-them, soft on crime by the left, BS. After all, it's about destruction of the foundations of rule of law.

Fortunately, so far, it looks like the Judiciary independence is still okay, despite Trump era attempt to load the wagon with far-right appointments.

This whole thing about Trump and Trumpism adds evidence to my assessment that it's a Fascist movement.

================================================
Trump began in an apocalyptic tone, decrying the “death” of the American dream; the depravity of “radical left anarchists”; and the injustice of “patriots being arrested & held in captivity like animals.”

He then continued: “Now, illegal leaks from a corrupt & highly political Manhattan District Attorneys office… indicate that… the far & away leading Republican candidate & former president of the United States of America, will be arrested on Tuesday of next week.”

Trump called his supporters to take to the streets: “Protest, take our nation back! It’s time!!! We must save America! Protest, protest, protest!!!” The calls for a new wave of unrest — and unsettling echoes of Jan. 6 — come as Trump has recently had access to his mainstream social media accounts restored, including his YouTube account on March 17.

House Speaker Kevin McCarthy tweeted that the impending arrest was “an outrageous abuse of power by a radical DA who lets violent criminals walk as he pursues political vengeance against President Trump.”

Rudy Giuliani on Truth Social argued: “What the Democrats are doing to President Trump, they will do to you. They have destroyed the fair and equal administration of justice in the United States.”

Rep. Andy Biggs of Arizona played dubious whataboutism on Truth, writing: “President Trump is on the path to be indicted before any of the crooks in the Biden family. Think about that. We have a two-tier justice system.”

Also on Truth Social, Rep. Ronny Jackson of Texas (Trump’s former White House physician) railed against “Soros-owned DAs” engaged in “vendettas against conservatives” before appearing to advocate President Biden’s ouster. “The nation is falling apart. We need Trump back in charge NOW!”

XXX

One of Us
posted Hide Post
https://twitter.com/petestrzok.../1637063597187538944

So if indicted, law enforcement is worried about violence from the followers of the guy telling his followers two weeks ago,

“This is the final battle, they know it…Either they win or we win. And if they win, we no longer have a country”?

This is the stuff of failed states. Pete Strzok

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...d5a35f8dd08f22&ei=42

Experts: Trump is encouraging violence with Waco campaign rally on 30th anniversary of deadly siege

NBC News presidential historian and author of ten books, Michael Beschloss, summed it up: “So Trump is planning his first campaign rally for Waco on thirtieth anniversary of the siege where a cult leader challenged the authority of the federal government and threatened violence.”

Saturday morning, in several lengthy all-caps rage posts on his Truth Social platform, Trump claimed he was being arrested on Tuesday, and demanded his followers “protest, take our nation back!”

Retired FBI Assistant Director Frank Figliuzzi, now a well-known NBC News national security analyst, wrote: “Cult leader to hold rally where wanted cult leader refused to surrender to feds 30 years ago, killed ATF agents, and ran deadly stand-off where at least 75 died: Donald Trump will host first 2024 presidential rally in Waco.”

Former FBI Deputy Assistant Director of Counterintelligence Peter Strzok, who led the Bureau’s investigation of Russia’s attack on America’s 2016 presidential election and was targeted by Trump, who demanded his firing, pointed to a passage in another of Trump’s rage posts from Saturday morning, highlighting this phrase: “with no retribution.”

Trump, in his Saturday morning rage posts, offered support for the more than 1000 January 6 rioters and insurrectionists who have been arrested.

“American patriots are being arrested & held in captivity like animals, while criminals & leftist thugs are allowed to roam the streets, killing & burning with no retribution,” he wrote.

That line echoes his now-infamous speech earlier this month at CPAC, the Conservative Political Action Conference.

“In 2016, I declared, ‘I am your voice,’” Trump declared. “Today, I add: I am your warrior. I am your justice. And for those who have been wronged and betrayed, I am your retribution.”

XXX

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by crbutler:

Of all the things that Trump has been accused of, this is as good as they can get him on?

I kind of doubt that Clinton is much cleaner.

My thoughts, Paying off a hooker is now worthy of the Federal government dumping on you ? Wink

Grizz

When the horse has been eliminated, human life may be extended an average of five or more years.
James R. Doolitle

I think they've been misunderstood. Timothy Tredwell

Posts: 1596 | Location: Central Alberta, Canada | Registered: 20 July 2019Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 300shooter
posted Hide Post
Suddenly the lock her up crowd doesn't like it when their criminal cult leader is about to be locked up.

Posts: 686 | Location: Texas | Registered: 08 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Grizzly Adams1:
quote:

My thoughts, Paying off a hooker is now worthy of the Federal government dumping on you ? Wink

Grizz

I thought this was a NY state indictment - not Fed.

The DOJ cases under investigation are Fed. I wish they had indicted first.

And BTW, all this is inevitable, if the Rule of Law is worth a shit anymore.

XXX

One of Us
Picture of nute
posted Hide Post
I hope this isn't another 3 ring circus with little substance.

If they have evidence that he is guilty of something then lock the slob up. But don't make something with no substance it into theatre, all it does is alienate the middle ground.

Posts: 7188 | Location: Ban pre shredded cheese - make America grate again... | Registered: 29 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have confidence that this is not without merit and substance and plenty of evidence to sustain the prosecution in court.

I firmly believe this is not theater. If I'm proven wrong, I will apologize, for whatever that's worth.

IMO, Trumpism is all about theater. IMO Fascist propaganda.

XXX

One of Us
posted Hide Post
https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/n...07c635e10cea9&ei=143

Bill Maher Mocks Donald Trump for 'Talking Like an End-Times Religious Nut' (Video)
Story by Rosemary Rossi • Yesterday 5:07 PM

XXX

One of Us
posted Hide Post
If Cohen delivering the money was illegal as we know it was.

President Trump ordering the payment to be made would be illegal.

Giuliani stated on Hanity the President directed the payment.

Here is the kicker. I believe President Trump was offered a Nixon deal being resign, and Pence will pardon you. President Trump did not take it.

If not President Trump being the great deal maker should have offered.
Here we are.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
He is talking like an end time religious nut!

I think he is beginning to feel the heat!

Skin the bastard!

If yiu need more fuel, through Kamala in, her fat will make him simmer a bit longer, and you will be saved from the worst NUMBER TWO ever. rotflmo

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 300shooter:
Suddenly the lock her up crowd doesn't like it when their criminal cult leader is about to be locked up.

Could save us all a spectacle by turning himself in (if he knew where to do it).

TomP

Our country, right or wrong. When right, to be kept right, when wrong to be put right.

Carl Schurz (1829 - 1906)

Posts: 14386 | Location: Moreno Valley CA USA | Registered: 20 November 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
The satisfaction of seeing that pompous crooked prick in an orange jump suit and handcuffs would be immeasurable.

They should perp walk that bastard down Fifth Avenue, where he boasted he could shoot somebody and his minions would still vote for him. If that didn’t illustrate his disrespect and opinion of the intelligence of his supporters, nothing ever would. And yet they did in fact vote for him.

Posts: 5750 | Location: Alberta | Registered: 14 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I figured the Tuesday thing was BS.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...43578b0a8376e5&ei=74

Trump Did Not Get Arrested Today, But He Fleeced Supporters By Pretending He Would Be
Story by Jennifer Bowers Bahney • 23m ago

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...l-arrest/ar-AA18UaX8

Donald Trump Lawyer Provides Update on Potential Arrest
Story by Ewan Palmer • 6h ago

XXX

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Magine Enigam:
I figured the Tuesday thing was BS.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...43578b0a8376e5&ei=74

Trump Did Not Get Arrested Today, But He Fleeced Supporters By Pretending He Would Be
Story by Jennifer Bowers Bahney • 23m ago

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...l-arrest/ar-AA18UaX8

Donald Trump Lawyer Provides Update on Potential Arrest
Story by Ewan Palmer • 6h ago

Once a grifter always a grifter.

Lock him up.

Trump: "Putin is a Genius" "Hezbollah is very smart"

Posts: 17195 | Location: FL | Registered: 03 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The grift keeps going…

I would note the FEC declined to investigate or prosecute on this particular matter.

I suspect he did it, I suspect other politicians have also.

Note that while it was a scandal for Edwards or Gary Hart, they were not prosecuted…

I’m all for prosecuting him and holding all politicians to the same standard from now on… but they had better hold them all to it, no more HRC intent type waffling.

Posts: 10646 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Edwards was prosecuted. It went to a jury verdict.

As far as HRC goes it has been explained to you why your interpretation is not legally correct. You refuse to accept it for your alt reality. That is your proghtive.

Prosecution was not declined on HRC because she violated the Fed Act as you claimed, but case law and her participation in surrendering emails indicated a conviction was not legally possible because she did not engage in Gross Negligence.

Maybe Comey lied. I doubt it.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
he made the exact same book keeping 'error' Hillary made when she paid for the false steele dossier.

exact same one, same notation and category.
if he's guilty she is guilty of the exact crime.

Posts: 4980 | Location: soda springs,id | Registered: 02 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That's your issue. You don't see most folks don't have your blind trust in "the process".

"legally correct"

I don't think its alt reality to say anyone other than the political elite would have been charged for what she did.

MAYBE a first class lawyer could have gotten someone else off of the charges. I do know there are folks in Leavenworth who did less than she did.

I suspect it was purely prosecutorial discretion not to move forward on HRC. That's legal. Its just not quite in line with equal justice for all. (Lots of lawyers in my family... the usual refrain is never get in a courtroom. You can never predict what will happen.)

As to Edwards, I did not realize he was actually found not guilty of the charges...

quote:
Originally posted by LHeym500:

As far as HRC goes it has been explained to you why your interpretation is not legally correct. You refuse to accept it for your alt reality. That is your proghtive.

Prosecution was not declined on HRC because she violated the Fed Act as you claimed, but case law and her participation in surrendering emails indicated a conviction was not legally possible because she did not engage in Gross Negligence.

One of Us
Picture of nute
posted Hide Post
Well, it didn't happen. Just more hot air from the orange windbag.

Posts: 7188 | Location: Ban pre shredded cheese - make America grate again... | Registered: 29 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm so disappointed.

Actually no. I wish he'd just go away, drop off the end of the earth.

Posts: 6136 | Location: Coeur d' Alene, Idaho, USA | Registered: 08 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
That's your issue. You don't see most folks don't have your blind trust in "the process".

"legally correct"

I don't think its alt reality to say anyone other than the political elite would have been charged for what she did.

MAYBE a first class lawyer could have gotten someone else off of the charges. I do know there are folks in Leavenworth who did less than she did.

I suspect it was purely prosecutorial discretion not to move forward on HRC. That's legal. Its just not quite in line with equal justice for all. (Lots of lawyers in my family... the usual refrain is never get in a courtroom. You can never predict what will happen.)

As to Edwards, I did not realize he was actually found not guilty of the charges...

quote:
Originally posted by LHeym500:

Identify the folks in Leavenworth "who did less than she did"......fantasy world.