THE ACCURATE RELOADING POLITICAL CRATER

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  The Political Forum    A sober assessment of what it will take to end the War in Ukraine.
Page 1 2 

Moderators: DRG
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A sober assessment of what it will take to end the War in Ukraine. Login/Join 
One of Us
posted

Posts: 4254 | Location: South Island NZ | Registered: 21 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
IMO, this is clarity and reality, as of now.

I read a lot on this topic. None is as satisfactory as this video, IMO. But, I assimilate it all, best I can.

The question of Putin going away -- the scary part is who or what replaces him. We can not assume that will be less malignant.

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Per my far-right friend: "reality sucks"

FYI - if you ID as "conservative" nowadays, Trump owns you.

Posts: 19750 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
There are two ways to get rid of Putin and one is supply Ukraine with an advantage that makes his office untenable. Thats what is building I think. I see ATACMs are now in the US budget for Ukraine.
Anyone coming along after Putin will probably look to remove themselves from the Ukraine situation in order to make at least their start look better too the russian people Id imagine. Of course they will likely be scumbags as well and the best we can hope for re russia is a decade of quiet sulking.

Posts: 4254 | Location: South Island NZ | Registered: 21 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
IMO, NATO has been stingy so far with enough weapons to Ukraine.

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Posts: 19750 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yes. But if you look at whats coming out, many of the Nato countries have let their militaries degrade too the point they have bugger all themselves. And yes they were leaving their defence up too the US. Sadley NZ has acted the same and we have next too nothing. This war is a timely warning that I hope many nations take heed of.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I am very impressed how Western Europe has responded to Putin; especially Germany and France.

I am proud the US has met the commitment, and engaged Western Europe.

I did not and would not support unilateral, singular US support.

Has it been perfect? No, but a far cry from what the initial conversations were when Germany was not even going to send helmets.

Posts: 10913 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by shankspony:
And yes they were leaving their defence up too the US.

Shocking! Shocking I say!
Whistling

Posts: 9121 | Location: Dillingham Alaska | Registered: 10 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LHeym500:
I am very impressed how Western Europe has responded to Putin; especially Germany and France.

Has it been perfect. No, but a far cry from what the initial conversations were when Germany was not even going to send helmets.

Yes I think Europe and the States have been pretty much on the ball on this for some time. We have not seen such a united front in a long while. Yes pity it was a bit slow, But caution is not often a bad thing.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
Another load of bullshit of course.

Why wasn't Bush and Cheney triad for war crimes?

Why wasn't the whole US Congress tried for war crimes against all the senseless wars they started. clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66999 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of regor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:

Why wasn't the whole US Congress tried for war crimes against all the senseless wars they started. clap

popcorn

Posts: 358 | Location: USA | Registered: 09 June 2023Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

What on earth do those two questions have to do with the subject at hand?

I'll indulge you with an answer, so you don't have to repeat yourself yet again. Bush and Cheney might have been indicted by the International Court of Justice, but they weren't. Regardless, the ICJ isn't big enough to come get them.

All of the subsequent presidents including Trump could have handed the two culprits (who, I'll concede, were indeed guilty of war crimes) over to the ICJ, but they didn't. Trump comes to mind because he was very critical of the war in Iraq--one of the few policy issues I agree with him on. He could have walked his talk...but he didn't. The culprits remain at large. But perhaps a president wouldn't have the legal authority to turn Bush and Cheney over to the ICJ. Probably a Supreme Court issue.

As for Congress, much as I despise the members of, I can't think of any wars they've started. But if you can give some authentic examples, I'd be glad to add them to my personal list of Congress's sins.

Posts: 6134 | Location: Coeur d' Alene, Idaho, USA | Registered: 08 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of nute
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Has it been perfect. No, but a far cry from what the initial conversations were when Germany was not even going to send helmets.

Yes I think Europe and the States have been pretty much on the ball on this for some time. We have not seen such a united front in a long while. Yes pity it was a bit slow, But caution is not often a bad thing.

The Uk has been training Ukrainian troops since 2014 but agreed the initial response in the provision of the equipment they need was far too slow.

The web of export permission requirements each manufacturing country holds was partly to blame. Once Germany agreed to supply Gepards the issue was the Swiss wouldn’t approve reexport of the ammunition they manufactured.

This has made countries re-examine the resiliency of stocks of consumables they hold.

Posts: 7187 | Location: Ban pre shredded cheese - make America grate again... | Registered: 29 October 2005Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RolandtheHeadless:
quote:

I'll indulge you with an answer, so you don't have to repeat yourself yet again. Bush and Cheney might have been indicted by the International Court of Justice, but they weren't. Regardless, the ICJ isn't big enough to come get them.

All of the subsequent presidents including Trump could have handed the two culprits (who, I'll concede, were indeed guilty of war crimes) over to the ICJ, but they didn't. Trump comes to mind because he was very critical of the war in Iraq--one of the few policy issues I agree with him on. He could have walked his talk...but he didn't. The culprits remain at large. But perhaps a president wouldn't have the legal authority to turn Bush and Cheney over to the ICJ. Probably a Supreme Court issue.

As for Congress, much as I despise the members of, I can't think of any wars they've started. But if you can give some authentic examples, I'd be glad to add them to my personal list of Congress's sins.

They are talking about trying Putin for war crimes!

What Putin has done pales in comparison to what American has been doing for years!

Of the glove fits, put them against the wall and shoot them!

Putin and all invaders! clap

Posts: 66999 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Please name the country or territory the US has invaded and kept in the last few decades.

Posts: 6134 | Location: Coeur d' Alene, Idaho, USA | Registered: 08 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nute:
quote:
quote:

The Uk has been training Ukrainian troops since 2014 but agreed the initial response in the provision of the equipment they need was far too slow.

The web of export permission requirements each manufacturing country holds was partly to blame. Once Germany agreed to supply Gepards the issue was the Swiss wouldn’t approve reexport of the ammunition they manufactured.

This has made countries re-examine the resiliency of stocks of consumables they hold.

Yes and examine there onsale agreements. I understand the swiss armaments industry has near sunk as countries realise the worthlessness of holding thier products.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

What Putin has done pales in comparison to what American has been doing for years!

So the size of the war crime should determine whether its prosecuted or not? If theirs is smaller than the USA's then ignore it?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I note that Saeed didn't list any wars started by US Congress.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:

Does the US Congress rule America?

If so, every single they have started, from Vietnam to Afghanistan, they are responsible for.

Of yours, you Americans so full of yourselves, total cowards.

Vietnam stuck up your rear ends.

Iraq?

Same thing.

Afghanistan?

The memory is still fresh how you ran off in such a cowardly manner you left all your equipment behind!

Probably your under wear too!

I know.

It wasn’t your fault.

It was Biden’s!

But YOU put him there to rule you!

DEMOCRACY IN ACTION! rotflmo

one of us
posted Hide Post
Well, so much for a sober assessment. Roll Eyes

No wonder these conflicts never end.

Posts: 5745 | Location: Alberta | Registered: 14 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Some day THIS conflict WILL end, somehow.

It should have never started.

But it did.

Putin.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...e13a285c75e0d&ei=102

6 ways the Russia-Ukraine war could play out in the wake of Ukraine's counteroffensive
Story • 23m ago

XXX

One of Us
posted Hide Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDN-DtJMs4Y

A Brief History Of Ukraine (And Why Russia Wants To Control It)

XXX

Administrator
posted Hide Post
Ukraine has always been occupied by one power or another.

Now they are America’s and NATO puppet!

And as usual, the people there are suffering, to please their masters.

The West, and America, need something to distract from the sorry state of their countries! clap

One of Us
posted Hide Post
https://timesofindia.indiatime...cleshow/90141825.cms

From 'puppets' to players: Ukraine war reveals shift for US's Gulf Allies ..

Read more at:
http://timesofindia.indiatimes...t&utm_campaign=cppst

==============================================

https://www.worldatlas.com/art...ppet-government.html

What Is A Puppet Government?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/...and_current_examples

Recent and current examples

=================================================

Russian invasion of Ukraine/Date
Thu, Feb 24, 2022
On 24 February 2022, Russia invaded and occupied parts of Ukraine in a major escalation of the Russo-Ukrainian War, which had begun in 2014. The invasion has resulted in tens of thousands of deaths on both sides, and instigated Europe's largest refugee crisis since World War II.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/...e%20World%20War%20II.

Timeline - EU response to Russia's invasion of Ukraine

https://www.consilium.europa.e...se-ukraine-invasion/

What was Natos response to Russian invasion of Ukraine?
NATO rapidly established four new multinational battlegroups in Bulgaria, Hungary, Romania and Slovakia, in addition to the existing battlegroups in Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Poland. The eight battlegroups extend all along NATO's eastern flank, from the Baltic Sea in the north to the Black Sea in the south. Apr 4, 2023

https://www.nato.int/cps/en/na...a%20in%20the%20south.

How NATO Is Responding to Russia's Invasion of Ukraine

https://time.com/6151115/nato-...a-ukraine-article-4/

U.S. Department of Defense

RUSSIAN WAR IN UKRAINE
TIMELINE

https://www.defense.gov/Spotli...or-Ukraine/Timeline/

Timeline: The events leading up to Russia's invasion of Ukraine
Reuters
March 1, 2022 4:03 AM EST Updated a year ago

https://www.reuters.com/world/...-ukraine-2022-02-28/

XXX

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

If so, every single they have started, from Vietnam to Afghanistan, they are responsible for.

Iraq?

Same thing.

Afghanistan?

The memory is still fresh how you ran off in such a cowardly manner you left all your equipment behind!

I know.

It wasn’t your fault.

It was Biden’s!

If you Arabs would refrain from engaging in your favorite pastime, terrorism, invasions would happen quite a bit less.

No 9-11, no Afghan invasion. No Iraqi attempt to kill the POTUS, no Iraq invasion.

Hard for you to understand Saeed, after all your country has been sponsoring schools for Jihad in Afghanistan for a long time with little repercussions, must have come as shock to you seeing what our military can do to your piss ant allies. Seems you still have not gotten over it.

I won't be shedding any tears for Muslim terrorists, we should not have invaded, but should have just turned both countries into a parking lot, along with Saudi Arabia.

Posts: 3770 | Location: Boulder Colorado | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by skb:
quote:
quote:

Iraq?

Same thing.

Afghanistan?

I know.

It wasn’t your fault.

It was Biden’s!

If you Arabs would refrain from engaging in your favorite pastime, terrorism, invasions would happen quite a bit less.

No 9-11, no Afghan invasion. No Iraqi attempt to kill the POTUS, no Iraq invasion.

Hard for you to understand Saeed, after all your country has been sponsoring schools for Jihad in Afghanistan for a long time with little repercussions, must have come as shock to you seeing what our military can do to your piss ant allies. Seems you still have not gotten over it.

I won't be shedding any tears for Muslim terrorists, we should not have invaded, but should have just turned both countries into a parking lot, along with Saudi Arabia.

We didn’t have terrorism until you created it.

Every single terrorist war fare yiu had your fingers in.

In the Congo the CIA was using UN markings on cargo planes to deliver weapons to your puppets! clap

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Udder horse shit, Arabs have been using terrorism for political gain for at least 1200 years. First with the sword and the Koran, now with bombs. Just own it, it is the rich history of your culture.

Yemen anyone? Syria? The list is too long to type out.

Yours is a culture built upon terrorism, and it is a documented fact that your country has been footing the bills in Afghanistan and Pakistan to train the next generation. These are your people Saeed...family as it were. You are fooling nobody with your sad story about how your poor Muslims have been victimized, hardly the case. You should have seen what our military is really capable of, then you would have something to cry about.

Posts: 3770 | Location: Boulder Colorado | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of nute
posted Hide Post
quote:

Saeed, I have a suggestion to make your life easier. Just put all of the above in your sig line, then you wouldn't need to type it hundreds of times a week Big Grin

Posts: 7187 | Location: Ban pre shredded cheese - make America grate again... | Registered: 29 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

So the size of the war crime should determine whether its prosecuted or not? If theirs is smaller than the USA's then ignore it?

Saeed is this how it works?

One of Us
Picture of regor
posted Hide Post
Bath House Barry was buying oil and armed ISIS. Now Briben just armed the Taliban!!!

hahahaha wake up clowns, the war machine needs their narratives and you’re more than happy to push them for your puppet masters hahahaha

WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION!!!! rotflmo

Chew on this, our Faggity Bunch of Inbreds……

https://www.zerohedge.com/poli...st-then-arrested-him

In short, instead of an actual terrorist - or terrorist adjacent, Ventura's case is yet another example of the FBI grooming a mentally unfit young man to commit a crime that would not have other wise occurred.

America has a sheep problem!!!!! rotflmo

One of Us
Picture of Steve Ahrenberg
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by regor:
Bath House Barry was buying oil and armed ISIS. Now Briben just armed the Taliban!!!

hahahaha wake up clowns, the war machine needs their narratives and you’re more than happy to push them for your puppet masters hahahaha

In short, instead of an actual terrorist - or terrorist adjacent, Ventura's case is yet another example of the FBI grooming a mentally unfit young man to commit a crime that would not have other wise occurred.

“Don’t confuse them with the facts”, they want to hate you, period.

BTW, do they celebrate Fathers Days in Russia Russia Russia? Cool

Formerly "Nganga"

Posts: 3398 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: 26 April 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of regor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Steve Ahrenberg:
quote:
Originally posted by regor:

“Don’t confuse them with the facts”, they want to hate you, period.

BTW, do they celebrate Fathers Days in Russia Russia Russia? Cool

Why yes we do, my little Bolshevik’s bought me a tanker of vodka!!!! rotflmo

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Iraq?

Same thing.

Afghanistan?

I know.

It wasn’t your fault.

It was Biden’s!

If you want to be honest about terrorism, you have to turn back one more page of history to when the Jewish terrorists (called the Irgun) led by Menachem Begin invaded the British Protectorate of Palestine and started their slow motion holocaust on the Palestinians, which continues to this day. Islamic terrorists arose in response.

The icing on the cake happened when the U.S., prompted by Jewish American bankers controlling the Federal Reserve Bank, recognized the ‘New State of Israel’ on May 14, 1948.

There’s not been a single day of peace in the Middle East since, and every terrorist attack on U.S. interests world wide is directly linked to that point of origin. That was the seed that grew into al Qaeda, ISIS, Boko Haram and every other band of vengeful west-haters.

History is fascinating, but honest history requires an unprejudiced examination.

One of Us
Picture of Steve Ahrenberg
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tumbleweed:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Iraq?

Same thing.

Afghanistan?

I know.

It wasn’t your fault.

It was Biden’s!

If you want to be honest about terrorism, you have to turn back one more page of history to when the Jewish terrorists (called the Irgun) led by Menachem Begin invaded the British Protectorate of Palestine and started their slow motion holocaust on the Palestinians, which continues to this day. Islamic terrorists arose in response.

The icing on the cake happened when the U.S., prompted by Jewish American bankers controlling the Federal Reserve Bank, recognized the ‘New State of Israel’ on May 14, 1948.

There’s not been a single day of peace in the Middle East since, and every terrorist attack on U.S. interests world wide is directly linked to that point of origin. That was the seed that grew into al Qaeda, ISIS, Boko Haram and every other band of vengeful west-haters.

History is fascinating, but honest history requires an unprejudiced examination.

All true, but it goes back further than that. Much further

Formerly "Nganga"

Posts: 3398 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: 26 April 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Yeah, well there was that Cain and Abel incident… coffee

One of Us
posted Hide Post
The Untold Story Of Volodymyr Zelensky | Full Biography Of Ukrainian President

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVg-EVC3uio

Shorter versions:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPXijdUCDNs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWntXrLFaSc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1vHCOD57Og

XXX

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Steve Ahrenberg:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Iraq?

Same thing.

Afghanistan?

I know.

It wasn’t your fault.

It was Biden’s!

All true, but it goes back further than that. Much further

This sounds a lot like Israel does not deserve to Exist, and Anti-Semitic propaganda.

The Fault lies upon those Nation-States that seek Israel destruction.

Britain called for the Establishment of an Israeli State in 1917 in the Balfour Declaration. This was due to the Pre-State, Yishuv community and Jewish assistance in taking Palatine.

Oh yeah, it is all American-Jew Bankers’ Fault.

Let us not forget all the mud to high Nazis the Middle Eastern States took in as advisors.

You people wonder why the term Nazis gets used.

Posts: 10913 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Back to the OP premise:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...1c3018a53003e4&ei=75

There is and will be no alternative to our steps for de-occupation – Zelenskyy
Story by Ukrainska Pravda • 3h ago

XXX

One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Iraq?

Same thing.

Afghanistan?

I know.

It wasn’t your fault.

It was Biden’s!

And now Israel has those damn pesky Jewish space lasers……… The violence never stops and it’s all Israel’s fault. animal

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13162 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Putin, and China, are only trying to catch up with all the crimes against humanity America has committed!

A long way to go to catch up.

A VERY LONG WAY! clap

One of Us
Picture of regor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Putin, and China, are only trying to catch up with all the crimes against humanity America has committed!

A long way to go to catch up.

A VERY LONG WAY! clap

You've got that right!! tu2

Well this should help things.........

https://zerohedge.com/geopolit...k-crimea-us-missiles

Russia has issued a fresh warning amid new accusations that Kiev is planning major missile attacks on Russian-controlled Crimea.

Russian Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu said Tuesday that Ukrainian forces are plotting attacks with HIMARS long-range artillery systems and Storm Shadow missiles against the Crimean peninsula. Crucially Shoigu said that this would mean full-scale involvement of the United States and Britain in the war, given their military systems would be utilized.

You stupid ass imbeciles are going to get us in a full scale WWIII, just like you said Trump would.

You scumbags ALWAYS accuse Trump of EXACTLY what you do!!! rotflmo