New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trump LIED About Afghanistan Exit. Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
https://youtu.be/SW-6unWCqbA?si=TCRX8O8fmZXf450h

Retired Gen. Mark Milley did not hold back in his criticisms of Donald Trump's handling of the withdrawal of US troops from Afghanistan.

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Per my far-right friend: "reality sucks"

FYI - if you ID as "conservative" nowadays, Trump owns you.

Posts: 19768 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
BREAKING NEWS: If Trump talks about it, Trump lies about it.

Every time.

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 9578 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It's bad now. Just imagine how bad it can get if he has the power vested in the office of POTUS. NOTHING he can do or say can be trusted.

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Per my far-right friend: "reality sucks"

FYI - if you ID as "conservative" nowadays, Trump owns you.

Posts: 19768 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of nute
posted Hide Post
It shouldn’t come as a surprise surely?

The only thing which is surprising is that there are apparently people gullible enough to believe him.

Posts: 7188 | Location: Ban pre shredded cheese - make America grate again... | Registered: 29 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Trump made the deal--the Doha agreement--to essentially turn over Afghanistan to the Taliban. US forces agreed to withdraw by the deadline in exchange for a few vague promises by the Taliban that didn't mean anything.

Posts: 6139 | Location: Coeur d' Alene, Idaho, USA | Registered: 08 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RolandtheHeadless:
Trump made the deal--the Doha agreement--to essentially turn over Afghanistan to the Taliban. US forces agreed to withdraw by the deadline in exchange for a few vague promises by the Taliban that didn't mean anything.

And withdrew so many troops that the few remaining couldn't adequately protect themselves so either they had to be pulled out or additional forces sent back. Intentionally endangered our troops just to screw Biden.

Remember when it was a world-shaking scandal that White House staffers removed the "W" keys from the keyboards?

Posts: 9578 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Shameful, cowardly, exit from a country they had no business invading!

Par for the course!

America gets its sorry arse handed to them.

Again.

And again.

And Again! rotflmo

Having a draft dodging coward as Commander in Chief helps! clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67011 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:

Par for the course!

Again.

And again.

And Again! rotflmo

We had very good reason to invade Afghanistan, we were attacked by a group being given sanctuary there.

Our mistake was in trying to make that shithole better for the Afghan People, the most American of failings.

We should have made Tora Bora a radioactive monument to the cowardice of bin Laden and left.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jefffive:
quote:

Par for the course!

Again.

And again.

And Again! rotflmo

We had very good reason to invade Afghanistan, we were attacked by a group being given sanctuary there.

Our mistake was in trying to make that shithole better for the Afghan People, the most American of failings.

We should have made Tora Bora a radioactive monument to the cowardice of bin Laden and left.

Bullshit!

YOU created the Taliban to fight the Commies!

Israel created Hamas, to fight Fatah!

Same results!

Oh, can you explain to me how you left Vietnam??

A country you are still killing people there with your Agent Orange!

STAY HIME!

SORT YOUR OWN PROBLEMS!

Leave the rest of us to our own devices!

At least you whet your arse handed to you! clap

Posts: 67011 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
How is the Sudan civil war going Saeed?

Ah yes, just stay home and mind your own business.

One of the world's largest humanitarian disasters is brewing nicely, fully funded by the UAE.

Look over there seems a common refrain these days clap

Oh and as far as I can tell, that tiny group you call your armed forces does not have much to brag about. You can't even defend yourselves, left Yemen with your tail between your legs in mere weeks. I would think that those who live in glass houses should refrain from throwing stones.

You might want sort your own problems and refrain from destabilizing your neighbors before criticizing those who save your bacon(pun intended Wink)on a daily basis? Shame the youth of your country has no desire to defend the desolate stretch of sand you call home, too busy in clubs and pubs of London living that pious life that you espouse I guess Roll Eyes

I'm not so sure the behavior of your Government leaves you much room to criticize others Saeed, your country engages in the very behavior you like to criticize. Maybe you should talk to your brother about that Big Grin

Posts: 242 | Location: Boulder mountains | Registered: 09 February 2024Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RolandtheHeadless:

And it must have taken a truly special kind of moron to think the Afghan army would continue to fight the Taliban only months before they would be taking over the government, their weapons, and their paychecks.

TomP

Our country, right or wrong. When right, to be kept right, when wrong to be put right.

Carl Schurz (1829 - 1906)

Posts: 14387 | Location: Moreno Valley CA USA | Registered: 20 November 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of nute
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Par for the course!

Again.

And again.

And Again! rotflmo

If our eye hadn’t been taken off the ball by Bush 2 and his score settling with saddam Afghanistan might have turned out differently.

Posts: 7188 | Location: Ban pre shredded cheese - make America grate again... | Registered: 29 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nute:
quote:
quote:

Par for the course!

Again.

And again.

And Again! rotflmo

If our eye hadn’t been taken off the ball by Bush 2 and his score settling with saddam Afghanistan might have turned out differently.

History might argue otherwise, its long been known as where empires go to die. Might have learned from the British and Soviets. Why occupy? go kill the bad guys sure. I will say though, Iraq was pointless and the middle east was more secure with sadam in terms of muslim extremists. all that said i have too much west texas in me to act like i dont understand going to finish your dads fight.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by zebrazapper:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Par for the course!

Again.

And again.

And Again! rotflmo

History might argue otherwise, its long been known as where empires go to die. Might have learned from the British and Soviets. Why occupy? go kill the bad guys sure. I will say though, Iraq was pointless and the middle east was more secure with sadam in terms of muslim extremists. all that said i have too much west texas in me to act like i dont understand going to finish your dads fight.

Empires become masters for centuries.

American empire collapsed in seconds! clap

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by zebrazapper:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Par for the course!

Again.

And again.

And Again! rotflmo

Empires become masters for centuries.

They did when the fastest transportation was a horse and a ballista was a long-range strategic weapon.

You know, the middle east before Westerners came.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Funny, very, very funny. Coming from someone who's country's military ranks close to the lowest third for strength, said to the world's most powerful military that protects him. You just cannot make this stuff up. jumping

https://www.globalfirepower.co...%20the%20OPEC%20(Org.

Have you considered asking the Ruskies for protection instead? I know several board members here would approve of the change.

Posts: 242 | Location: Boulder mountains | Registered: 09 February 2024Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Steve Bertram:
quote:

Funny, very, very funny. Coming from someone who's country's military ranks close to the lowest third for strength, said to the world's most powerful military that protects him. You just cannot make this stuff up. jumping

https://www.globalfirepower.co...%20the%20OPEC%20(Org.

Have you considered asking the Ruskies for protection instead? I know several board members here would approve of the change.

You bunch of totally useless lot are incapable of protecting your own country!

You have a choice, north or south borders!

Take your pick.

All bribes end in Washington DC. In the coffers of both parties! clap

One of Us
posted Hide Post
You do know something about being totally incapable of defending your own country that is for sure. I can never remember, is it goats or camels that are your most advanced weapons of war? clap