New
Find
Notify
Tools

Was it a COUP? VOTE Login/Join 
One of Us
Picture of Slider
posted
Joe Biden was FORCED out of The Presidential Election!!!

Question:
Was it a COUP?

Choices:
YES
NO

Posts: 2603 | Location: East Wenatchee | Registered: 18 August 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You guys are SO disappointed your boy can't run against Biden.

Get a grip. The Dem candidate isn't up to you to decide.

Posts: 6712 | Location: Coeur d' Alene, Idaho, USA | Registered: 08 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Roland.

No we don’t get to decide.

The people do.

AND YOUR SIDE DIDN'T LET THEM!!!!

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE
Valmet 412 30/06 & 9.3x74R

Posts: 1993 | Location: Denver | Registered: 31 May 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Other Dem candidates are free to run. Biden endorsed Harris of his own will. I don't know why you, a Republican, are squawking about it.

Well, yes I do. You're disappointed your boy can't run against an older man instead of a bright, articulate young woman.

Posts: 6712 | Location: Coeur d' Alene, Idaho, USA | Registered: 08 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RolandtheHeadless:
Other Dem candidates are free to run. Biden endorsed Harris of his own will. I don't know why you, a Republican, are squawking about it.

Well, yes I do. You're disappointed your boy can't run against an older man instead of a bright, articulate young woman.

Isn't she 60 YO?

~Ann

Posts: 19526 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
quote:

"Free to run ".. weird, the dnc didn't offer a choice.. there was nothing to run in.. if those lies make you feel better, while ignoring an anointment/ appointment, ignoring the voices of millions of voters go ahead.

But it means you have to accept that the left is the only side stiffling voter voices

And meltdown.in 3, 2, 1

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 39451 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Last I heard, the candidate is selected at the convention. Other people can still run.

After Biden withdrew, what are the Dems supposed to do? Run nobody?

One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
Interesting. No one here that identifies as a Democrat seems to upset over how things played out. On the hand, all the whining and handwringing is coming from the other side. Almost makes you think they are a bit unnerved by the change in the playing field.

Mike

Posts: 21621 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Last I heard, the candidate is selected at the convention. Other people can still run.

How about hold a convention and let the people decide? That’s a thought.

10 days ago you all cleaned Joe was fit to run.

So run him.

If he’s not fit to run why is he still hanging on in the WH.

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MJines:
Interesting. No one here that identifies as a Democrat seems to upset over how things played out. On the hand, all the whining and handwringing is coming from the other side. Almost makes you think they are a bit unnerved by the change in the playing field.

We will have to see how it plays out even though your side subverted the democratic process by anointing your Queen.

Harris does not worry me in the least. Ole Word Salad Harris will immolate (spelled it right this time

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE

One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
My side? Just because I do not worship the Orange Jesus or espouse fringe right wing bullshit does not mean that is my side. Do you not find it odd that while the Democrats seem fine with how things have played out, the Trumplican wing of the GOP is the group with their panties in a wad? I find it both interesting and amusing.

Mike

Posts: 21621 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Amusing, anyway.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MJines:
My side? Just because I do not worship the Orange Jesus or espouse fringe right wing bullshit does not mean that is my side. Do you not find it odd that while the Democrats seem fine with how things have played out, the Trumplican wing of the GOP is the group with their panties in a wad? I find it both interesting and amusing.

I would like to paraphrase the great Elvis Costello here.

I used to be disgusted. Now I’m just amused.

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Joe was a great pres. Way better than trump. He is also getting old. He's passing the torch, which he probably should have done earlier. A dog catcher is better than trump, so I'm OK with it. And any democrat can challenge Harris if they feel up to it. It's not up to the GOP.

Posts: 16073 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 10 April 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sorry but Biden has dethroned Carter as the worst President in US history and that takes some doing.

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE

One of Us
Picture of Slider
posted Hide Post
Whats amazing to me is The Dems didn't Riot after The Deep State Disenfranchised 14 MILLION VOTERS!!!

Posts: 2603 | Location: East Wenatchee | Registered: 18 August 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
A coup is the use of violence to overthrow the legitimate government.

The great critical thinkers on this site upset that Biden withdrew so violence calling this a coup underscores how unwell the American right they say they represent is.

Posts: 11944 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LHeym500:

The great critical thinkers on this site upset that Biden withdrew so violence calling this a coup underscores how unwell the American right they say they represent is.

Except if kammi was to run against a set of other candidates would she win that primary? Apparently we will never know since no one will be given the choice.

~Ann

Posts: 19526 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Bright? Articulate? She is younger than Trump.

Posts: 3738 | Location: Elko, B.C. Canada | Registered: 19 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I should add, as bad as she is, she may be more articulate than Trump too. It's a close call though. Neither is particularly good.
Not a coup of any description. A coup, within the Party, would require that someone upset the applecart. Didn't happen. Instead, the applecart rolled to a stop and was then hitched to the nearest braying donkey. Not a coup, an expedient choice. Regards, Bill

Posts: 3738 | Location: Elko, B.C. Canada | Registered: 19 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Harris bright? You must be kidding me. What a fool

Posts: 1878 | Location: Prairieville,Louisiana, USA | Registered: 09 October 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aspen Hill Adventures:
quote:
Originally posted by LHeym500:

Except if kammi was to run against a set of other candidates would she win that primary? Apparently we will never know since no one will be given the choice.

Still not a coup. This has been explained to you in detail. Anyone is free to put their name up at the convention. The Delegates and President Biden are feee to ignore them.

Posts: 11944 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It kind of depends on which definition you use.

I don’t buy that it was not forced on Biden politically, but it was not violent.

It was not done illegally.

Given the current fad of redefining words, it certainly could qualify- see decimation.

Posts: 10955 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Slider
posted Hide Post
Biden was Given a Choice. Drop out or we will use the 25 Amendment and tell the DOJ to press Charges against you and your Family for Corruption!!!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by crbutler:
It kind of depends on which definition you use.

I don’t buy that it was not forced on Biden politically, but it was not violent.

It was not done illegally.

Given the current fad of redefining words, it certainly could qualify- see decimation.

I mean you can define coup as you want, but the definition is the use of violence to overthrow the legitimate government.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Slider:
Biden was Given a Choice. Drop out or we will use the 25 Amendment and tell the DOJ to press Charges against you and your Family for Corruption!!!

You do must know that. To be frank, that is not corruption.

If President Biden as bad off as we all say he is, he needed the 25th Amendment had he refused.

This entire narrative is pathetic.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hasher:
quote:

How about hold a convention and let the people decide? That’s a thought.

10 days ago you all cleaned Joe was fit to run.

So run him.

If he’s not fit to run why is he still hanging on in the WH.

Anyone can throw their name in the ring at the convention. The delegates are free to ignore them.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Candidate Hasher it is. You’ve convinced me.

I will select you as my AG.

ledvm for Surgeon General.

I will
Promise one thing.

It’s gonna be fun.

And my first baseball game will be a Savannah Bananas game.

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Slider:

You betcha!

He was just great, right up until the liberal elite decided he wasnt!

Posts: 42330 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hasher:
Candidate Hasher it is. You’ve convinced me.

I will select you as my AG.

ledvm for Surgeon General.

I will
Promise one thing.

It’s gonna be fun.

And my first baseball game will be a Savannah Bananas game.

Present yourself to the DNC. Again, the delegates are free to ignore you. I appreciate the offer of AG, but fear I cannot survive confirmation. Therefore, to prevent you from having to withdraw me confirmation, and the need to prevent unnecessary political defeats early in the administration, I respectfully decline the nomination.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well played sir.

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE