Find
Notify
Tools

Congratulations Vlad! Login/Join 
One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted
https://www.adn.com/nation-wor...rse-carnage-to-come/

Seems Vlad is set on seizing defeat from the jaws of defeat.

Posts: 9139 | Location: Dillingham Alaska | Registered: 10 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Good thing he doesn't have to worry about re-election, eh?

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15134 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Russia is three times the size of Ukraine.
If it's a contest of resources, it's a hard contest to win.
On the other hand, there's the memory of the Holodomor, with nothing left to lose...

TomP

Our country, right or wrong. When right, to be kept right, when wrong to be put right.

Carl Schurz (1829 - 1906)

Posts: 14391 | Location: Moreno Valley CA USA | Registered: 20 November 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
I'm only guessing, but it seems that for Russians this is an arbitrary war. Didn't have to, may not want to, feel no crushing need to. From here it looks more or less like Russia is throwing meat at the disagreement. Ukraine feels the crushing need to.

If vlad doesn't have to, I don't understand why he doesn't stop being defeated. Seems like we can lie about everything these days, vlad could declare victory, return to Moscow and have a big parade.

Posts: 9139 | Location: Dillingham Alaska | Registered: 10 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of nute
posted Hide Post
Id be giving Ukraine everything it wants. It will cost the west money but Ukraine is paying with the lives of her young men and civilians.

The west looked the other way and withheld help in 2014. Vlad just comes back for more. Next it will be the baltic states or Poland.

The UK is supplying DU tank ammo, I know the US said you wouldn't do that but apparently its another of Vlads red lines.

Im pretty sure there are Ukrainian pilots in the US undergoing training on western fighters at present but rather than drip feeding them id just get on with it and give them what they need to do the job, up to but no further than their boarder.

Posts: 7188 | Location: Ban pre shredded cheese - make America grate again... | Registered: 29 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TomP:
On the other hand, there's the memory of the Holodomor, with nothing left to lose...

Russia is 28-times the size of Ukraine...

One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BushPeter:
quote:
Originally posted by TomP:

Russia is 28-times the size of Ukraine...

And still getting a beating." popcorn

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13177 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
It’s about time for Saeed to come along and tell us all how it’s Zelensky’s fault this whole thing started- conveniently forgetting who invaded who. rotflmo

One of Us
posted Hide Post
No its your fault because of vietnam and afghanistan. Big Grin

Seriously, I hope Ukraine has the ability to do something powerful to reagin its territory and end this soon. Because Im sick of seeing such a waste of human life and destruction of property.

Posts: 4289 | Location: South Island NZ | Registered: 21 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nute:
Id be giving Ukraine everything it wants. It will cost the west money but Ukraine is paying with the lives of her young men and civilians.

The west looked the other way and withheld help in 2014. Vlad just comes back for more. Next it will be the baltic states or Poland.

The UK is supplying DU tank ammo, I know the US said you wouldn't do that but apparently its another of Vlads red lines.

Im pretty sure there are Ukrainian pilots in the US undergoing training on western fighters at present but rather than drip feeding them id just get on with it and give them what they need to do the job, up to but no further than their boarder.

How in the world could Russia take the Baltic states or Poland? They've failed in Ukraine.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
Glad to hear it!

Illegal invaders should always get their arse handed to them!

America has made a career of it! clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67044 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Never - never underestimate Vlad.

Follow the worst case scenario, and act accordingly.

When dealing with monsters, never expect sanity.

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Per my far-right friend: "reality sucks"

FYI - if you ID as "conservative" nowadays, Trump owns you.

Posts: 19795 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Magine Enigam:
Never - never underestimate Vlad.

Follow the worst case scenario, and act accordingly.

When dealing with monsters, never expect sanity.

First, lets you and I agree; how would I know right?

That we shouldn't expect sanity is fine, but can we estimate physical capacity? I think a little. Before the Ukraine invasion Russia couldn't demonstrate capability. Russias war materiel was/ is aged and rusting. Years ago I saw a picture of Vlad posing with a new sniper rifle that was based on the AK. hilbily Russia never produced exportable cars, aircraft or ships. With an economy the size of Texas, it's only export was/ is petroleum.

For the last 100 years, it appears Russias only aggressive asset was men/ meat. The war in Ukraine seems to confirm Russias in ability to successfully fight.

So the Russian nuke arsenal can't be taken seriously enough, but do they actually work? Do they fly? That the radiation is dangerous I believe, but nothing else Vlad tries to pull the trigger on works, do his nukes go boom?, no, I don't wanna find out.

So I think Vlad may be interested in a worst case scenario, but so far it looks to me like he isn't capable. I still think our diplomats should be fully engaged offering assistance, compromise, escape and a fancy retirement villa in Dubai. Big Grin

One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
Saudi Arabia and the UAE excell at providing retirement homes for failed dictators and fugitives from the ICC.No money is too dirty. Think Idi Amin… animal

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Just uninformed speculation on my part that I can add. I feel its significant that Xi gave Zelensky a call after visiting Russia.

My feeling on that is he listed russia to gauge world reaction too see how far he could push. Went home and talked with his senior officials and decided to dial it back somewhat and at least appear to be constructive with the west. Also on that line china voting with the west on russia being the aggressive party in this situation.

Posts: 4289 | Location: South Island NZ | Registered: 21 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jdollar:
Saudi Arabia and the UAE excell at providing retirement homes for failed dictators and fugitives from the ICC.No money is too dirty. Think Idi Amin… animal

We are on the same page.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
I still think our diplomats should be fully engaged offering assistance, compromise, escape and a fancy retirement villa in Dubai.

Don't forget the mistress now in Siberia.

https://www.google.com/search?...oAEB&sclient=gws-wiz

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Per my far-right friend: "reality sucks"

FYI - if you ID as "conservative" nowadays, Trump owns you.

Posts: 19795 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:

You are showing your ignorance again.

France and America are the two top destinations for failed dictators.

Depends on whose puppet he was!

Bloody hell, you bloody Yanks are so ignorant of history it is beyond belief clap

Posts: 67044 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
quote:

You are showing your ignorance again.

France and America are the two top destinations for failed dictators.

Depends on whose puppet he was!

Bloody hell, you bloody Yanks are so ignorant of history it is beyond belief clap

You've mentioned several times you happily pay for security and defense, undoubtedly you'll happily be paid to provide refuge. Big Grin tu2 Hey Man, no shame, ill house Vlad myself for a cool 10 or 20 million. hilbily

One of Us
Picture of nute
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scott King:
quote:
Originally posted by nute:

How in the world could Russia take the Baltic states or Poland? They've failed in Ukraine.

You miss my point. They failed because the west has supported Ukraine. We didn’t in 2014 and Vlad just took what he wanted. Since then Ukrainian troops have been rotated through the UK for training and NATO weapons have been supplied to help them resist. If it was up to me they’d get more.

Posts: 7188 | Location: Ban pre shredded cheese - make America grate again... | Registered: 29 October 2005Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
If anyone thinks the West is winning, keep on dreaming.

You are being destroyed from inside!

From mini Napoleon in France to Khan in London to Kamala in America!

What a bloody JOKE! rotflmo

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I kind of feel thats similar too what Vlad thought 16 months back.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by shankspony:
I kind of feel thats similar too what Vlad thought 16 months back.

Reminds me of a bunch of American militarily personnel being shipped to Afghanistan 20 years ago.

They were so happy they are going to war, screaming "WE ARE GOWING TO KICK ASS!"

I wonder whose ASS was handed to them after 20 years!

I just LOVE it when illegal invaders get what they deserve! clap

One of Us
Picture of nute
posted Hide Post
quote:
If anyone thinks the West is winning, keep on dreaming.

You are being destroyed from inside!

From mini Napoleon in France to Khan in London to Kamala in America!

What a bloody JOKE! rotflmo

I don’t have the slightest problem with Khan or Sunak and couldn’t care less that they are Indian or Pakistani or wherever their ancestors came from.

I don’t like their policies, but that’s why I have a vote, which I am going to cast in about half an hour. This will be for local government in my area and it won’t be the Tory who wins Smiler

Administrator
posted Hide Post
You casting a vote is a feel good thing.

It does not alter the downward spiral!

One of Us
Picture of nute
posted Hide Post
That's not the case. This election is for the local people who decide local issues. The person I'm voting for was sitting outside the polling station, I see him / them in the pub.

For all of its flaws, I still prefer to have some say, however small, on who is in government at every / any level.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Seems Russia has confirmed that Ukraine shot down their hypersonic missile with a patriot.

Now thats got to hurt.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Seems Russia has confirmed that Ukraine shot down their hypersonic missile with a patriot.

Now thats got to hurt.

And they deserve it.

But cannot be more painful than turning tail and leaving billions of your equipment behind and running away! clap

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Now thats got to hurt.

And they deserve it.

But cannot be more painful than turning tail and leaving billions of your equipment behind and running away! clap

I see these posts and I always wonder how many folks in the UAE would pick up a rifle and defend their country in the face of an invader?

Versus whether they would be crying like bitches to have the US come defend them and hope the exit goes well assuming anybody in the UAE had the balls to pick up a rifle and defend their country before we could get there.

Which do you think it would be Saeed? And, the choices are limited since you would last 15 minutes without the USA.

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15134 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Mitchell:
quote:
quote:

Now thats got to hurt.

And they deserve it.

I see these posts and I always wonder how many folks in the UAE would pick up a rifle and defend their country in the face of an invader?

Versus whether they would be crying like bitches to have the US come defend them and hope the exit goes well assuming anybody in the UAE had the balls to pick up a rifle and defend their country before we could get there.

Which do you think it would be Saeed? And, the choices are limited since you would last 15 minutes without the USA.

Hopefully we can agree that historically they haven't had to because America has been so hot and lathered to do it for them.

American military bases in half the nations on earth is just bananas. If using mandatory service for all of appropriate age, most these nations could field a sizable and formidable army. They don't in part because we've insisted for decades their foreign entanglement is our problem, not theirs.

One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Now thats got to hurt.

And they deserve it.

Since only about 1 in 10 people living in the Emirates are citizens, they couldn’t field a fighting force large enough to defeat Swaziland. animal

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Now thats got to hurt.

And they deserve it.

Since only about 1 in 10 people living in the Emirates are citizens, they couldn’t field a fighting force large enough to defeat Swaziland. animal

rotflmo

Posts: 41790 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Now thats got to hurt.

And they deserve it.

How long did YOU last fighting Stone Age Cavemen?

Where are YOU now and where are THEM?

Who ran away with their tails tucked between their cowardly legs, leaving billions of there equipment behind.

Your last act was killing a poor family.

Mass murderers Incorporated.

AKA as America The Cowards!

Did I mentioned Vietnam?

You are so stupidly murder minded Johnson created the war to kill over 50,000 Americans, and millions in Vietnam!

And what have you got to show for it?

Your own bloody slaves are sticking it up to you now. jumping

One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Now thats got to hurt.

And they deserve it.

Oh sure they could. Armies are paid. Soldiers collect a check. Saeeds work visa could easily accommodate National Defense tradesmen.

That's my point.

God forbid! If the UAE was truly in grave danger of annihilation they could field a combat force of tens of thousands. They can, they should. They all should. If any of these folks are faced with standing up for themselves or annihilation they'll fight, we can supply them arms for a small profit. Big Grin tu2

Administrator
posted Hide Post
We will hire mercenaries, as Kuwait did. rotflmo

Like Uncle Sam hires BLACKWATER! clap

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Wagners probably offering some pretty sharp deals right now.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Wagners probably offering some pretty sharp deals right now.

After getting their arses handed to them!

Just like Blackwater! rotflmo

Administrator
posted Hide Post

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Putin- Hold my beer! and shows up to a victory day parade with a single T54 tank.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Putin- Hold my beer! and shows up to a victory day parade with a single T54 tank.

As much as dislike Putin, he needs at least a 100 years to catch with America’s atrocities! rotflmo