Find
Notify
Tools

Judge threatens to throw trump's lawyer in jail Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
Just another day in the trump circus.

https://www.newsweek.com/judge...-trump-trial-1864374

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15120 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I would bet there are sanctions in her immediate future, he's trying hard not to risk tainting the jury by dropping the hammer in front of them.

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 9576 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
trump's lawyer is an idiot. Same one that the judge suggested she go back to law school to learn how to get evidence into the record. Stood up in front of the jury and started reading from a document that had not been admitted into evidence. We're talking border-line retard behavior in lawyer terms.

Her future is assured however. I'm sure every trumptard with a legal problem will be seeking her out for years to come.

One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
. . . she has the one key feature Trump looks for in all the female advisors he surrounds himself with, she looks good in heels. Might be dumb as stump, that's irrelevant to Trump.

Mike

Posts: 21237 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yup, that and she's probably not going to get paid,.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Mitchell:

She's already been paid $2.4 million by his PACs as of last June, so undoubtedly that's gone up.

Posts: 9576 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jefffive:
quote:

She's already been paid $2.4 million by his PACs as of last June, so undoubtedly that's gone up.

Maybe she's not as dumb as i thought....

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Maybe she's not as dumb as i thought....

Oh, she no doubt is, she's just faking it.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
There are so many of these “people” that you are kidding yourself if you think there are none in your circle of friends, family, business contacts, etc. After tranny rights this will be next. God makes his own Edsels.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Navaluk:
There are so many of these “people” that you are kidding yourself if you think there are none in your circle of friends, family, business contacts, etc. After tranny rights this will be next. God makes his own Edsels.

None of my family or friends are Republicans so children are safe around them.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Look at the stats for folks claiming being victims of abuse.

Either there are a lot more abusers out there than anyone knows… or a lot more folks who lie (or make up) stuff than you know of.

quote:
quote:

Posts: 10645 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by crbutler:
Look at the stats for folks claiming being victims of abuse.

Either there are a lot more abusers out there than anyone knows… or a lot more folks who lie (or make up) stuff than you know of.

quote:
quote:

Just by looking at the elected Republicans trying to lower the legal marriage age I'm confident there are far more abusers getting away with it than caught.

I would never leave a young child alone with a known Republican.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
There are a lot more abusers out there, and the laws are not survivor friendly.

For example, sexual intercourse so consent in KY is Sex Assault 1st 5-10 years.

Rape requires force and intercourse. The act of sex is not force.

Some steers have done away w the above distinction between lack of consent and force concerning rape. I wish KY would. The above distinction is why the Judge called what President Trump was found liable of rape when under the law the act was sexual assault.

There is no doubt sec crimes are under reported according to the professionals who actually study these things. There is a lot of sex abuse especially with children we can adjudicate under a civil abuse petition that does not permit a criminal action bc of the burden of proof being preponderance of the evidence vs beyond a reasonable doubt.

Reads to me you are implying folds are lying. Some do, I doubt most. You really have nothing to say most are lying.

Posts: 10929 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bivoj
posted Hide Post
Once it’s in distanced past and then going to court opens a can of warms and innocent people can be caught in that net for spite reasons
I think, nowadays the awareness is there so if anyone is in those situations, they should and could act right away and not years later
Just a comment of “ nice ass” can be criminal?
Crazy times we are living in…

Nothing like standing over your own kill

Posts: 617 | Location: Wherever hunting is good and Go Trump | Registered: 17 June 2023Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bivoj:
Once it’s in distanced past and then going to court opens a can of warms and innocent people can be caught in that net for spite reasons
I think, nowadays the awareness is there so if anyone is in those situations, they should and could act right away and not years later

Just what makes you think any woman does or should give a damn what you think of her body, or should have to hear it?

One of Us
Picture of Bivoj
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Just what makes you think any woman does or should give a damn what you think of her body, or should have to hear it?

And reply to you?
Village idiot acting like know it all
You amaze me jeffi as I think of you as the most idiotic respondent on here and every time I think of that, you beat it with more retarded opinion
What are you?

Nothing like standing over your own kill

Posts: 617 | Location: Wherever hunting is good and Go Trump | Registered: 17 June 2023Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
trump's lawyer is an idiot. Same one that the judge suggested she go back to law school to learn how to get evidence into the record. Stood up in front of the jury and started reading from a document that had not been admitted into evidence. We're talking border-line retard behavior in lawyer terms.

Her future is assured however. I'm sure every trumptard with a legal problem will be seeking her out for years to come.

I would figure something like this can’t be her first trial or adversarial hearing applying the rules of evidence.

When I got out of law school the senior partner, with whom I am still close, told me,”I am going to teach you how to be a lawyer.” He then assigned me a month’s worth of briefs of briefs and depos.

Whatever years later I got an injunction issued against a Circuit Judge. I was assigned the task. I did it. It was not that I wanted to or thought it was the best course of a toon. Yet, I did the job. I called up my old senior partner and thanked him allowing me to write the argument on all those appellate briefs. Without that instruction, I could not even have begun the task.

There is no way she is first chairing or second chairing this thing without being taught “how to be a lawyer.”

Law schools, even the best ones, teach you law from the appellate courts down.

We could send her a copy of Thomas A. Nauet, Trial Strategies book. It has chapters dedicated with examples of the procedure and litany introducing different types of evidence.

Once, entered into the record one can move to publish to the jury. Then one may read or have passed to the jury to review. If it is lengthy one can read the most important portion.

This is the very basic, simple example of why I keep telling folks here Big T truth is secondary to procedure which gives life to due process. If Bog T truth was controlling we would permit procedure and due process of births to be set aside at random and subjective moments to present “Truth.”

If anyone comes along and reads this, a reaction is going to be something as follows:
“ The above is wrong, and what is wrong w this legal system. Lawyers are nothing but trained and paid to use trickery to prevent the truth. This harms good people like President Trump. President Trump is right the system is out to devour him for us.”

What this ignores is those rules, the procedure that cumulates in due process exists to ensure the material being proffered is reliable, relevant, and (this will blow minds) right to admit.

Do you want to be tried by evidence that cannot stand basic scrutiny for admission based on the subjective, ad hoc approach judge by judge. There is already a lot of play in the joints.

Posts: 10929 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

How do children in a controlled environment have access to awareness about their abuse?
Under your theory if a legal code, Jerry Epstein and Jerry Sandusky would still be out there.

Same applies to adults in systemic patterns of abuse, woman who have both a popular culture and legal culture of disbelief. Men with a different cultural suppression.

I am glad KY has no Statute of Limitations on Felonies. My boss got near max sentence on a guy who sexually abused an adult woman who was the convicted perpetrated on when she was adolescent. You do not want the life she lived fr the day the abuse stopped to know.

Let the SOL protect of the state wants to extend one, let time and distance hide the act if it can. Let due process and difficulties these cases present so protect.