Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Russia's PATHETIC Offensive... Login/Join 
Administrator
posted
So funny coming out of the most PATHETIC country on this earth! Invading, pillaging and destroying other countries!

To give them DEMOCRACY!

Can someone tell us how well DEMOCRACY is working at home? rotflmo

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66946 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Have you noticed that it is far less likely for a country to be invaded by the US if they refrain from committing terrorism against our country?

Sometimes you reap what you sow.

We should never have invaded either Iraq or Afghanistan. A far better option would have been turning the whole region into a parking lot, starting with Saudi Arabia.

Posts: 3770 | Location: Boulder Colorado | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by skb:
Have you noticed that it is far less likely for a country to be invaded by the US if they refrain from committing terrorism against our country?

Sometimes you reap what you sow.

We should never have invaded either Iraq or Afghanistan. A far better option would have been turning the whole region into a parking lot, starting with Saudi Arabia.

What did Vietnam do?

What did Afghanistan do?

What did Iraq do?

Have you ever given a thought to WHY would anyone wants to do your country harm?

How many countries do you have military bases in?

How many countries have military bases in America? clap

Posts: 66946 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Afghanistan harbored Bin Laden, heard of him?

Maybe you missed the Iraqis' trying to off Bush Senior?

There is a reason no other countries have military bases in America, unlike the UAE we do not need to beg others to protect us. A foreign concept to those not able to muster their own defense forces I know.

clap

Londonstan anyone?

Posts: 3770 | Location: Boulder Colorado | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:

There is a reason no other countries have military bases in America, unlike the UAE we do not need to beg others to protect us. A foreign concept to those not able to muster their own defense forces I know.

clap

Londonstan anyone?

All these countries were reacting to YOUR unwarranted involvement in their countries.

Why do you have so many military bases in so many other countries??

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
quote:

clap

Londonstan anyone?

All these countries were reacting to YOUR unwarranted involvement in their countries.

I think your version of history is lacking in details and may be an oversimplification in addition to justifying terrorism.

We have military bases throughout the world because nations like Russia cannot leave their imperialist tendencies in the past.

That and some countries request our protection from either other aggressive countries or occasionally from goat herders clap

One of Us
Picture of Kanec
posted Hide Post

Why do you have so many military bases in so many other countries??[/QUOTE]

I always wondered about that

Posts: 201 | Location: Heart of Europe where East meets the West | Registered: 19 January 2023Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
To improve the local economy?? coffee

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13147 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

clap

Londonstan anyone?

Yep, we should have let Saddam keep going after he invaded Kuwait. SA and The UAE would have caved in a matter of weeks. Oh, the value of hindsight…. Then he and the Ayatollah could have fought to a standstill until both countries were rubble. Wink

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13147 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of nute
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

clap

Londonstan anyone?

I think Kosovo, South Korea, Lithuania, Estonia, Poland and a whole bunch of others are very thankful for US personal on their soil.

And by the way several countries have training bases in the US.

I think the UAE also has a base in Libya ...

Posts: 7164 | Location: Ban pre shredded cheese - make America grate again... | Registered: 29 October 2005Reply With Quote