Find
Notify
Tools

Former President of the United States posts bail Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
$200,000 bail to keep from being in the lock-up at the Fulton County jail. 2020

https://thehill.com/homenews/4...n-case-live-updates/

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15056 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
Any guesses how long it will take for his body weight to be posted online? Cool

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13147 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
I just saw on the news that the booking form has been posted online and the basic info was submitted in advance by his lawyers and accepted. It lists his height at 6’3” and weight of 215. The weight is absolute bullshit- like everything else about him. Lying to the very end….. thumbdown

Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
I am 6'4(ish.. gravity isn't always your friend) but when i am at 215 I am pretty darn thin and fit --

#dumptrump

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 38463 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Deny it and lock this worthless dog up..

One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jeffeosso:
I am 6'4(ish.. gravity isn't always your friend) but when i am at 215 I am pretty darn thin and fit --

Trump’s pretty darn fat- and stupid. More lies. barf

One of Us
posted Hide Post
If people who are aligned on hunting are so divided on politics, is there any hope for this country? I can't imagine how any semi-intelligent person could be a Democrat or vote for one.

Posts: 10011 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
Would you be shocked to learn that some people have the same view of MAGAggots? How they could have supported an immoral, unethical buffoon not once but twice and look forward to doing so a third time.

Mike

Posts: 21212 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MJines:
Would you be shocked to learn that some people have the same view of MAGAggots? How they could have supported an immoral, unethical buffoon not once but twice and look forward to doing so a third time.

Mike,

You are right of course.

But for us who are out of this silly competition in America, are never ceases to be amazed at WHY?

Why do you all pick the most idiotic politicians?

As far as I can remember, there has been investigations and court cases about everything in politics.

Why?

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66954 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
Idiot politicians are the direct result of idiot voters. One begets the other and vice versa. A large segment of our electorate, on both the left and right side, have essentially become non-thinking organisms that respond to simple buzz words and rhetoric. They essentially view their vote as a way to "shoot the middle finger" to the "establishment". Look at who attends the rallies on both sides. On the right it is like the crowd at a tractor pull. On the left it is like the crowd at a free Slurpee give-a-way.

Mike

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jdollar:
I just saw on the news that the booking form has been posted online and the basic info was submitted in advance by his lawyers and accepted. It lists his height at 6’3” and weight of 215. The weight is absolute bullshit- like everything else about him. Lying to the very end….. thumbdown

So, did they weigh him or take his word for it?

TomP

Our country, right or wrong. When right, to be kept right, when wrong to be put right.

Carl Schurz (1829 - 1906)

Posts: 14375 | Location: Moreno Valley CA USA | Registered: 20 November 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
They took his word for it. The booking form was filled out in advance of his appearance using info submitted by his lawyers. Embarrassing to say the least AS ITS OBVIOUS BULLSHIT. thumbdown

one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
He looks positively evil in his mugshot -- or like a four-year-old forced to sit in the corner.

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16376 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Idiot politicians are the direct result of idiot voters. One begets the other and vice versa. A large segment of our electorate, on both the left and right side, have essentially become non-thinking organisms that respond to simple buzz words and rhetoric. They essentially view their vote as a way to "shoot the middle finger" to the "establishment". Look at who attends the rallies on both sides. On the right it is like the crowd at a tractor pull. On the left it is like the crowd at a free Slurpee give-a-way.

I will give you a perfect example of this. A friend of mine's daughter is in her late 20's. She graduated from college in Texas and is currently working in Utah. She is white, single, bisexual and very much a women's lib type. She is very much into politics, and we got into a "discussion" on politics. Her attitude is that all white males are bad. If a vote is between a male and female she will vote for the female no matter what. It does not matter how bad the female is or how good the male is. Her attitude is that the female is ALWAYS better than the male. I asked her who she would vote for if it was two males running and her answer was that she would always vote for the minority male before the white male because the while males are the most horrible think on the plant. Finally, I asked what she does if both are white males and she said she would not vote for either because they are both horrible.

I told her she was so blinded by her hatred that she is being stupid. That went over real well, she hasn't talked to me in two years. I think that is a win for me!

Posts: 499 | Location: SW Montana | Registered: 28 December 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
We have people here that publicly profess that any candidate, regardless of background, positions or any other factor, with an (R) behind their name is preferable to any candidate, regardless of background, positions or any other factor, with a (D) behind their name. Either just a lazy person’s way of thinking, or stupid, or both. No different than your friend’s daughter.

Mike

one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
Mike, I have long believed -- all my years -- that anyone who votes straight R ticket or straight D ticket is a god-damned fool and a threat to the nation. When someone proudly boasts that they have never voted for an R or a D in their life, I know immediately that we are dealing with someone who either cannot read, or cannot think or probably both.
It cuts both ways.

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16376 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
THIS^^^^^^

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
quote:

Mike,

You are right of course.

But for us who are out of this silly competition in America, are never ceases to be amazed at WHY?

Why do you all pick the most idiotic politicians?

As far as I can remember, there has been investigations and court cases about everything in politics.

Why?

And, we never cease to be amazed and astonished that folks like you are content to be a sheep with no say-so about who your leaders will be.

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15056 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote