New
Find
Notify
Tools

. . . who you gonna believe Login/Join 
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted
Trump says the FBI was in on and instigated the January 6 insurrection. Pence says the FBI had nothing to do with the insurrection and he was there. Trump would rather lie than tell the truth when the truth actually makes a better a story. Pence believes thou shalt not lie is the 11th Commandment. The MAGAggots all cheer Trump's story and renounce Pence's story. Seriously, what sort of altered state of reality do the MAGAggots live in? Is it stupidity? Cultism? Both?

Mike

Posts: 21236 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of LongDistanceOperator
posted Hide Post

Posts: 7492 | Location: near Austin, Texas, USA | Registered: 15 December 2000Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MJines:
Trump says the FBI was in on and instigated the January 6 insurrection. Pence says the FBI had nothing to do with the insurrection and he was there. Trump would rather lie than tell the truth when the truth actually makes a better a story. Pence believes thou shalt not lie is the 11th Commandment. The MAGAggots all cheer Trump's story and renounce Pence's story. Seriously, what sort of altered state of reality do the MAGAggots live in? Is it stupidity? Cultism? Both?

“DEMOCRACY” in action! clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67001 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
How many different deflections are they going to trot out?

ANTIFA dressed as MAGAts trying to overturn an election they won?

The FBI, run by the Attorney General and Director appointed by Trump?

Aliens?

Strange that EVERY individual convicted, and the 600 who pled guilty, are all MAGAts.

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 9576 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
It does seem likely from what I have read that the FBI had blended plain clothes agents among the rioting crowd.

It also seems likely that there were agents out among the crowds that gathered the evenings before the riot on the 6th.

I am not going as far as to say instigated...just saying the evidence supports their presence. Common sense would agree they were likely there.

But Mike Mitchell doesn't believe the FBI when they say terrorists are breaching the USA through the wide open border. So which side really is the conspiracy theorist here? There is doubt to go around.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36636 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
. . . without disclosing the sources for the reading you’ve done I hope you will excuse me if I remain a skeptic.

Mike

Posts: 21236 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
posted 08 January 2024 21:40 Hide Post

It does seem likely from what I have read that the FBI had blended plain clothes agents among the rioting crowd.

what?
the pictures of the agents right in the middle of the crowd,, and them getting slapped on the wrist for getting caught isn't enough evidence?

Posts: 4980 | Location: soda springs,id | Registered: 02 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
. . . without disclosing the sources for the reading you’ve done I hope you will excuse me if I remain a skeptic.

So you believe the FBI was so incompetent that it was taken by surprise by that gathering and didn’t have agents embedded? I am not saying embedded to instigate…but yes embedded.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36636 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Its not stupidity it is cultism. If you look at any "cult" Jim jones, waco, etc. they all have common themes. A charismatic leader. Cult members are people from all walks of life from pain dumb people to very intelligent highly educated people. The "leader" has a message that the people want to hear. Once a person is "hooked" to the leader then most people in the cult will believe anything that the leader says no matter how ridiculous it is. Cultism plays on the person being blindly obedient to the leader. Human beings need something to believe in. It really does not matter what it is they just need to believe. People who are "lost" and do not have something or someone to believe in tend to be the type of people who gravitate to cults.

I am not a fan of Trump but i will say one thing is that he does know how to play on people's fears and pull them lock stock and barrel into his cult.

Posts: 508 | Location: SW Montana | Registered: 28 December 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MtElkHunter:
quote:

Its not stupidity it is cultism. If you look at any "cult" Jim jones, waco, etc. they all have common themes. A charismatic leader. Cult members are people from all walks of life from pain dumb people to very intelligent highly educated people. The "leader" has a message that the people want to hear. Once a person is "hooked" to the leader then most people in the cult will believe anything that the leader says no matter how ridiculous it is. Cultism plays on the person being blindly obedient to the leader. Human beings need something to believe in. It really does not matter what it is they just need to believe. People who are "lost" and do not have something or someone to believe in tend to be the type of people who gravitate to cults.

I am not a fan of Trump but i will say one thing is that he does know how to play on people's fears and pull them lock stock and barrel into his cult.

Do you mean like 0biden's recent speech that white supremacy is the number one issue in the USA?

~Ann

Posts: 19169 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of LongDistanceOperator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aspen Hill Adventures:
quote:
quote:

Do you mean like 0biden's recent speech that white supremacy is the number one issue in the USA?

I had not heard of this, nor have I heard of sheeple gobbling up this turd. Did he say that white people are poisoning the blood of America? Did he say that white people are persecuting democrats? You know, like the latest outrage for trumptards?

Posts: 7492 | Location: near Austin, Texas, USA | Registered: 15 December 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
quote:
I had not heard of this, nor have I heard of sheeple gobbling up this turd. Did he say that white people are poisoning the blood of America? Did he say that white people are persecuting democrats? You know, like the latest outrage for trumptards?

He pretty much IS saying that.

~Ann

Posts: 19169 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ledvm:
quote:

So you believe the FBI was so incompetent that it was taken by surprise by that gathering and didn’t have agents embedded? I am not saying embedded to instigate…but yes embedded.

How about disclose your sources? Then the body politic can get them.

Remember when you said your obgyn friend told you nothing in Texas would change concerning medically necessary abortions. We told you that was not true. Well, courts have ruled twice now medical professionals need not provide medically necessary abortions in Texas.

This, providing your source(s) for vetting your statement would be most useful.

Posts: 10929 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aspen Hill Adventures:
quote:
quote:

Not at all. I am talking about the mentality of cults. Cult members will believe ANYTHING their leaders says. I do not see very many people believe what Biden says. Most people take what he says with a grain of salt and rightfully criticize what he says. That is not the case with Trump supporters. If trump were to say the moon is made out of cheese then the true trump supporters (cult members) will repeat that the moon is make out of cheese and truly believe it because their great and glorious leader said so. That is the definition of a cult and there a lot of them out there. Like I said in my first post it is not a matter of studidity it is a matter of believe.

Posts: 508 | Location: SW Montana | Registered: 28 December 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
matter of studidity it is a matter of believe.

They stupidly believe, and you can't fix stupid.

Posts: 15881 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 10 April 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Lane is just speculating. Where's the evidence that FBI agents were embedded in the January 6 mob?

Posts: 6136 | Location: Coeur d' Alene, Idaho, USA | Registered: 08 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

It also seems likely that there were agents out among the crowds that gathered the evenings before the riot on the 6th.

I am not going as far as to say instigated...just saying the evidence supports their presence. Common sense would agree they were likely there.

But Mike Mitchell doesn't believe the FBI when they say terrorists are breaching the USA through the wide open border. So which side really is the conspiracy theorist here? There is doubt to go around.

Don't try to drag me into your idiotic conspiracy theories. Moron.

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15120 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RolandtheHeadless:
Lane is just speculating. Where's the evidence that FBI agents were embedded in the January 6 mob?

Dr. Easter’s evidence is President Trump said so.

Posts: 10929 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RolandtheHeadless:

Roland,
The FBI is supposedly the premier LEO in the world. It is said they have the best of intelligence and data acquisition capabilities. Thus I ask: Would not common sense dictate that the FBI likely had agents in the crowd at least for observation and first-hand accounting of the situation? Secondly, If they didn’t have agents on the ground observing and relaying information would that not be derelict?

I believe common sense argues that there most certainly was FBI agents within the crowd. Note, I have not used the word instigate.

The FBI has evaded answering the question.

As to evidence…I am not sure what constitutes evidence for you without a direct statement from the FBI.

There is circumstantial evidence abound out there for you to read including camera footage along with statements from Congress People. Go read it yourself. All it takes is simple internet searches.

If you choose to believe the FBI was taken by surprise by the riot which occurred on J6…I will just shake my head and leave the conversation.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Mitchell:
quote:

Don't try to drag me into your idiotic conspiracy theories. Moron.

I am smart enough not to be a liberal Democrat. Wink

But you are on record of denying statements made by the FBI regarding terrorists. BOOM

J. Lane Easter, DVM

Administrator
posted Hide Post
And we all that the FBI has been used for political reasons before!

FBI = FUCKING BLOODY IDIOTS! clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67001 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
And we all that the FBI has been used for political reasons before!

FBI = FUCKING BLOODY IDIOTS! clap

On January 6 the FBI was still run by the Director Trump appointed, under the Attorney General Trump appointed.

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 9576 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I believe, if there were FBI agents embedded in the Jan. 6th crowd, we would have heard testimony from them by now. Of course, sworn testimony from any source would be disbelieved by the Trumpeteers; unless the testimony was that Trump is the second coming.
Trump's followers are cultists. The truth is what Trump says it is; all other sources are suspect. Regards, Bill

Posts: 3534 | Location: Elko, B.C. Canada | Registered: 19 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jefffive:

On January 6 the FBI was still run by the Director Trump appointed, under the Attorney General Trump appointed.

Also - who is the one "behind the wheel" in this scenario?:

https://youtu.be/C4tivPraEBk?si=auPMhuzWF1f19kMW (short)

WATCH: Why Mike Pence refused to leave the Capitol on Jan. 6

Longer version:

Started at 6:20

https://youtu.be/lU2wL0vIfGg?s...P6aQkLsOFXLyKr&t=380

Started at 0:00

https://youtu.be/lU2wL0vIfGg?si=NLNsQksdLOv09ssw

And another longer version:

Starting at 1:15

https://youtu.be/Bu01ypSzwDk?si=N082ioJhfFPp2PgU&t=75

Note: the tweet they refer to at about 1:35 where Trump asked the rioters to leave the Capital - recently it was disclosed that Trump didn't write or post that tweet. A member of his staff did.

The full video:

https://youtu.be/Bu01ypSzwDk?si=gVEtVLuC23E2XjGR

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Per my far-right friend: "reality sucks"

FYI - if you ID as "conservative" nowadays, Trump owns you.

Posts: 19758 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Leeper:
I believe, if there were FBI agents embedded in the Jan. 6th crowd, we would have heard testimony from them by now. Of course, sworn testimony from any source would be disbelieved by the Trumpeteers; unless the testimony was that Trump is the second coming.
Trump's followers are cultists. The truth is what Trump says it is; all other sources are suspect. Regards, Bill

There was a biggish crowd, composed of all sorts of people. I'm not sure what "embedded" means, exactly, but would be surprised if no one working for the FBI was curious enough to go see what was up. Once the building was breached, it might make sense for them to go in with the idea of being there to defend Congressional representatives.

TomP

Our country, right or wrong. When right, to be kept right, when wrong to be put right.

Carl Schurz (1829 - 1906)

Posts: 14383 | Location: Moreno Valley CA USA | Registered: 20 November 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Trump says the FBI was in on and instigated the January 6 insurrection.

Well, we know for sure that Trump is a liar and will say anything he thinks may influence or further sway his supporters to help him out of his predicament with the rule of law, including more violence, and further his attempt at insurrection, which is far from over.

No evidence has emerged which in any way suggests that the FBI was in on it and instigated the invasion of the capitol on 1/6.

But evidence and facts sway only those who lean on it. And, the facts and evidence suggest that Trump supporters are vulnerable to Trump's lies, believe what they want regardless of facts and evidence, and likewise the GOP as a whole, and especially the republican politicians.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...7e7e18213f03f&ei=110

Trump warns 'there will be bedlam' if Jan 6 prosecution goes ahead
Story by Benedict Smith • 19h

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...6c554b2eebcf53&ei=16

Ex-Trump Attorney Jenna Ellis Could Be Disbarred After Pleading Guilty In Georgia
Story by Alison Durkee, Forbes Staff • 4h

https://youtu.be/P_NgLQxMV9c?si=jZFS7_qgFzDohkEh

Republicans try to deliver their own electoral votes to Michigan Capitol

https://youtu.be/tQgOM6PyeeE?si=xNcmAyfq_7ZCkan9

Michigan AG charges 16 people in fake electors scheme

https://youtu.be/7vGBJN7gTrw?si=iaM0X9QDatY3Vf9v

Video shows fake Trump elector spent hours inside GA elections office

https://youtu.be/n0jv3qnvEiY?si=Yad80wD5YG_NbmWM

Fake Elector scheme explained

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Per my far-right friend: "reality sucks"

FYI - if you ID as "conservative" nowadays, Trump owns you.

Posts: 19758 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have some close personnel friends who are FBI agents and from them have some options on the FBI. The FBI is a government bureaucracy of the first order. The FBI has some very good talented people and their fair share of dumb asses. The FBI is very good at reactive stuff. If something happens they can do a very good investigation of what happened. They are not very good at being proactive I.E. catching something before it happens.

From what I know of the FBI I would be surprised if they had anybody anywhere around on Jan 6th. Being proactive like that is just not their strong suit.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Being their main brief to conduct criminal investigations, the predisposed to wait until after something criminal happens. That what it means to investigate. It is reactive by application.