New
Find
Notify
Tools

What’s up with AZ and Hobbs? Login/Join 
One of Us
Picture of Steve Ahrenberg
posted
Strange stuff. Her and the next two in succession have stepped down for a day?

I’m not understanding this?

Third in line has been made Governor for a day, she’s the first R in line?

And the same day Biden comes?

I can’t even speculate?

Formerly "Nganga"

Posts: 3401 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: 26 April 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3401 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: 26 April 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I can't even find any informed speculation, just Q-Anon horse droppings...

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 9576 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jefffive:

There’s nothing Q about my post. It’s on yahoo news as well. All the local channels, liberal ones as well, that she stepped down for a day.

You make yourself look like a mindless hack questioning legit news. Yes, I’m partisan, yet managed to just post info and looking for more.

The fact that the top three Democrats in succession, all stepped down seems bazar.

Formerly "Nganga"

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Steve Ahrenberg:
quote:

There’s nothing Q about my post. It’s on yahoo news as well. All the local channels, liberal ones as well, that she stepped down for a day.

You make yourself look like a mindless hack questioning legit news. Yes, I’m partisan, yet managed to just post info and looking for more.

The fact that the top three Democrats in succession, all stepped down seems bazar.

I wasn't questioning what you posted, it appears to be entirely accurate. I just can't find even a whisper on the reason for the top 2 or 3 taking leave. President Biden is in Arizona this evening, I think, but I don't see why that would be related.

Posts: 9576 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
Jeff,
if you could logoff 4chan for a bit
https://x.com/AZTreasurerYee/s...171773433942369?s=20

#dumptrump

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 38503 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

I wasn't questioning what you posted, it appears to be entirely accurate. I just can't find even a whisper on the reason for the top 2 or 3 taking leave. President Biden is in Arizona this evening, I think, but I don't see why that would be related.

Wouldn’t you agree it seems strange?

Formerly "Nganga"

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Wouldn’t you agree it seems strange?

Absolutely.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Let me be clear: Steve is not in the habit of posting up nonsensical bullshit, when he posted that it happened I went to see if I could find anything on the "why", Steve posting that it did was good enough for me to start looking.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Let me be clear: Steve is not in the habit of posting up nonsensical bullshit, when he posted that it happened I went to see if I could find anything on the "why", Steve posting that it did was good enough for me to start looking.

Thanks for that.

First, it obviously has happened, second, why on earth does the top three Democrats step down?

It’s like they know something. There’s no need to step down for a vacation, a business trip. Only medical impairment would need to hand off complete responsibility.

Now for the conspiracy theory. There were rumors in Arizona just yesterday that there were indictments coming. That’s just unsubstantiated BS, yet it makes todays events seem even more strange.

Formerly "Nganga"

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Thanks for that.

First, it obviously has happened, second, why on earth does the top three Democrats step down?

It’s like they know something. There’s no need to step down for a vacation, a business trip. Only medical impairment would need to hand off complete responsibility.

Now for the conspiracy theory. There were rumors in Arizona just yesterday that there were indictments coming. That’s just unsubstantiated BS, yet it makes todays events seem even more strange.

There are things that they could legally do while "not in office" that ethics rules would prohibit but such a transparent evasion of ethical requirements would be worse than whatever they were going to do.

I don't even have a half-assed theory, but I'll bet we find out.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Possible explanation? Applying Occam's Razor to this and I guess it makes sense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTJuH6ISLzQ

Formerly "Nganga"

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Possible explanation? Applying Occam's Razor to this and I guess it makes sense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTJuH6ISLzQ

Link

One of Us
posted Hide Post
And all over social media the right wing maggots were going nuts wanting the interim gov to invalidate the "stolen" election.

Posts: 15881 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 10 April 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wymple:
And all over social media the right wing maggots were going nuts wanting the interim gov to invalidate the "stolen" election.

They should have anticipated that leaving an information vacuum was just begging for it to be filled with bullshit.