Picture of Bivoj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jefffive:
quote:
Originally posted by Bivoj:
quote:
Originally posted by Jefffive:
The difference between participating in an economy and being a commodity in it is having options.

In Biden's economy good employees have them.

And difference between you and me is
You are apologist for Biden and I’m Trumpeteer or as you’d like to call me…Maggot

The difference between us is I accept objective reality and science while you live inside nesting delusions.

You objectively deny other people’s right to different opinion or respectively belittle different opinions that don’t fall into your own opinion
So my simple opinion is that you are extremely opiniated individual and that fact makes you small minded little person

Nothing like standing over your own kill

Posts: 617 | Location: Wherever hunting is good and Go Trump | Registered: 17 June 2023Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
So my simple opinion is that you are extremely opiniated individual and that fact makes you small minded little person

Is that a fact or opinion?

Or is it a fact that you have an opinion?

hummm

It makes complete sense to me, looking at it from your perspective. Big Grin

I can dumb-down, ya know. Wink

Sorry, I just couldn't let this one slip by.

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Per my far-right friend: "reality sucks"

FYI - if you ID as "conservative" nowadays, Trump owns you.

Posts: 19762 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bivoj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Magine Enigam:
quote:

Is that a fact or opinion?

Or is it a fact that you have an opinion?

hummm

It makes complete sense to me, looking at it from your perspective. Big Grin

I can dumb-down, ya know. Wink

Sorry, I just couldn't let this one slip by.

Well, whatever floats your stick beaver man
We throw words round here to sound smarter than we probably are as most of us are just regular folks trying to make a living and in spare time we spar on here trying to upend one another and loving every minute of it
Anyway, time to enjoy Nashville and see what we could kill next…

Nothing like standing over your own kill

Posts: 617 | Location: Wherever hunting is good and Go Trump | Registered: 17 June 2023Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
As a public service, I just figured you could use some pointers in your smarter, loving, and upend quest.

Just like my brother says sometimes when dinner doesn't turn out perfect; "you need more practice". Wink

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Per my far-right friend: "reality sucks"

FYI - if you ID as "conservative" nowadays, Trump owns you.

Posts: 19762 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote