New
Find
Notify
Tools

This is MAGA Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
quote:
A New Mexico man has admitted that he was paid by a failed Republican candidate to target the homes of his political rivals.

Demetrio Trujillo pled guilty to carrying out three drive-by shootings at the homes of election officials in 2022, according to court documents filed on Friday in Albuquerque District Court.

Trujillo told prosecutors that he’d been paid by Solomon Peña, who’d selected the targets because he believed that they’d rigged the election for the 14th district of New Mexico’s House of Representative against him in 2022.

As the election results rolled in, Peña tweeted “I dissent. I am the MAGA king.” State Rep. Miguel Garcia, secured 5,679 votes while Peña only earned 2,033, according to the Albuquerque Journal.

Link

If the United States is to remain any sort of democracy we have to burn MAGA to the ground and piss on the ashes in November.

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 9569 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...c2efa778d39f0&ei=124

How Donald Trump reduced the GOP to groveling sycophants

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Per my far-right friend: "reality sucks"

FYI - if you ID as "conservative" nowadays, Trump owns you.

Posts: 19678 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bivoj
posted Hide Post
And how Trump turned Dems into a brain exploding little midgets…

Nothing like standing over your own kill

Posts: 617 | Location: Wherever hunting is good and Go Trump | Registered: 17 June 2023Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The last two sentences, in bold, describes you and MAGA exactly.

Also, the second from last paragraph explains why Trump is so fond of dictators.

(excerpts from the article)

So much for the myth of American individualism; those who bray about it the loudest are the most ardent conformists, always adjusting their opinions to the party line and forever on the lookout for heresy among their peers. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, a petty mob mentality par excellence, exemplifies this behavior: "Not only do we support President Trump, we support his policies, and any Republican that isn't willing to adapt [sic] these policies we are completely eradicating from the party."

Naturally they would form a cult around a self-described successful businessman whose own elitism is camouflaged by his vulgar tastes in food, décor and lifestyle, replicating the mob’s kitsch fantasies about the lifestyles of the rich and famous.

Given the inordinate status-seeking and social-climbing that permeate American life, it was inevitable that the foot soldiers of America’s authoritarian populism would be the middling sort: well enough off by traditional standards, but aggrieved at their perceived lack of influence and alienated from the very country they claim to be theirs. They never cease to be jealous of those people, the demon-figures of conservative propaganda who haunt their dreams.

Writing in the wake of the most destructive war in history, Arendt explained this symbiotic relationship between despotism and incompetence: “Totalitarianism in power invariably replaces all first-rate talents, regardless of their sympathies, with those crackpots and fools whose lack of intelligence and creativity is still the best guarantee of their loyalty.”

The GOP’s grandees, capable of implementing their agenda in season and out, determined that when an interloper named Donald Trump captured the party’s nomination in 2016, they would know how to control him. Then-Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell claimed to know the score: “He’s not going to change the platform of the Republican Party, the views of the Republican Party. I think we’re much more likely to change him because if he is president, he’s going to have to deal with sort of the right-of-center world, which is where most of us are.”

Republican wise guy and coat-holder for billionaires Grover Norquist wasn’t fazed either. He had already pronounced on the kind of pliable ATM machine he envisioned as chief executive: “Pick a Republican with enough working digits to handle a pen to become president of the United States,” presumably to sign bills that further cut taxes for Norquist’s masters.

Republicans bet on what they thought was a malleable figurehead who would shower money on the plutocracy, shovel resources to the military and bust the unions. In both cases, they mostly got what they wanted. But in both cases, they also failed to foresee that their intended stooge would not only break free of their control but exert such total domination as to reduce them to cringing toadies forever protesting their loyalty.

It is a rule of human behavior that those who kick down will always kiss up, that bullies are the most fawning bully-worshippers. Sociologist and historian Richard Hofstadter described this behavior as “a disorder in relation to authority, characterized by an inability to find other modes for human relationship than those of more or less complete domination or submission.”

What of the powerless nobodies several rungs below the McConnells and Norquists, people without status or the privilege to kick down, who are a necessary part of the machinery that raises a bully to power and keeps him there? They are essentially mob-men (and women) who likewise have a disturbed relationship to authority. Forever demanding freedom, they really seek servility. Varying somewhat by era, country and circumstance, the mob invents its chosen oppressor in its own image.

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Posts: 19678 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of LongDistanceOperator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bivoj:

And got you to shove your head up your ass.

Posts: 7480 | Location: near Austin, Texas, USA | Registered: 15 December 2000Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LongDistanceOperator:
quote:

And got you to shove your head up your a$$.

okay, that was dang funny

#dumptrump

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 38463 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bivoj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LongDistanceOperator:
quote:

And got you to shove your head up your ass.

Warm compare to no brain

Posts: 617 | Location: Wherever hunting is good and Go Trump | Registered: 17 June 2023Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...692c5ed37b0c8&ei=102

Jeffries on House Republicans: ‘Wholly owned subsidiaries of Donald Trump’
Story by Lauren Sforza • 4h

XXX

One of Us
posted Hide Post
For my entire life, before Trump, Republicans were loyal to their Country first, then their Party.

Now I don't think Country even counts.

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 9569 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jefffive:
For my entire life, before Trump, Republicans were loyal to their Country first, then their Party.

Now I don't think Country even counts.

Weird, just a couple posts back you were whining about a 2010 decisions from a "republican whim" .. oh, just in case you needed the reminder, trump wasn't even on the horizon of politics in 2010

you do know that taking you seriously requires an amazing suspension of disbelief, don't you? there's other phrases -- but, let me just ask -- are your eyes brown?

#dumptrump

476AR,

One of Us
Picture of Bivoj
posted Hide Post
I’m loyal to conservative agenda and country first and that is a mantra of Republicans
Dems want screwy country…

One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
Simply- There are 0biden supporters and non-0biden supporters.

None of Trump's policies affected me personally.

0biden's do. High prices on everything, millions of illegals/open border, multiple new wars, human trafficking, cocaine in the White House, fentanyl killing Americans. Huge homeless numbers and street poop camps. Schools turning out crazy useless ninnies. Economic shutdowns, attempted forced vaxxx, 'Pronouns.' Men in women's sports. Horribly high crime... I could go on.

~Ann

Posts: 19157 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
Oohh, Annie,
Do a montage of rachel madcow explaining vax and boosters -- PLEASE

#dumptrump

476AR,

Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
this one!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tj6EkqfCRbA
i have to tell you, it warms the cockles of my heart for madcow to be shilling the trump vax

#dumptrump

476AR,

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Your cockles are easily warmed and entertained by stuff that ain't MAGA, except if you count reactionary BS.

This is MAGA: (reported from outside looking in)

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...BuL?ocid=socialshare

'Vindictiveness of a single man': Psaki reveals why the party of Trump is bleeding cash

Jen Psaki discusses the Republican National Committee facing the worst cash crunch in a decade ahead of the 2024 presidential race and Donald Trump spending $55 million in donor money on legal fees in 2023. Psaki says, "Trump is not only cannibalizing the RNC’s message about the early vote and wasting their money, he’s cannibalizing would-be RNC donors for his personal legal bills… But that’s what you get when a party is tied to the conspiracies and vindictiveness of a single man.”

XXX

One of Us
posted Hide Post
More MAGA

https://youtube.com/shorts/KrW...?si=63kdRPVhqUACXEMK

XXX

One of Us
posted Hide Post
More MAGA:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...093c759a3de9f5&ei=43

Mike Johnson Gathers Far-Right Christians to Cast Out Demons

XXX