THE ACCURATE RELOADING POLITICAL CRATER

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  The Political Forum    Lacking Any Evidence - MAGA Morons say, "Everyone Knows"

Moderators: DRG
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lacking Any Evidence - MAGA Morons say, "Everyone Knows" Login/Join 
one of us
posted
"Everyone knows" is not "evidence" of anything. You would think the followers of Donald "the Douche" would understand that. MAGA Republicans are just brain-dead. https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-m...one-knows-rcna111360

Posts: 13781 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
No need to trot out evidence if "everyone knows."

Give me a home where the buffalo roam and I'll show you a house full of buffalo shit.

Posts: 1209 | Location: IOWA | Registered: 27 October 2018Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kensco:
"Everyone knows" is not "evidence" of anything. You would think the followers of Donald "the Douche" would understand that. MAGA Republicans are just brain-dead. https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-m...one-knows-rcna111360

In MAGA-world if you say something over and over enough times the hydrocephalic idiots who voted for Trump will absorb it as true...

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 9576 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
They smoke their own smoke.

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Per my far-right friend: "reality sucks"

FYI - if you ID as "conservative" nowadays, Trump owns you.

Posts: 19762 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
If your quote is from the mad cow, it’s about as likely to be evidence as anything the MAGA crowd comes up with.

Posts: 10645 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by crbutler:
If your quote is from the mad cow, it’s about as likely to be evidence as anything the MAGA crowd comes up with.

Maddow isn't a Republican, she's not stupid enough to make up quotes that were said live on the House floor.

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 9576 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
MAGA enablers always decry "the source" and can't seem to hear the words coming out of the MAGA morons own mouths. The quote is from your MAGA friends.

No one mentioned Maddow. Maddow has nothing to do with the post. Splash a little cold water on your face and wake up. If you don't like hearing Lawrence O'Donnell reporting on it. Tell us it isn't true, or just cry about O'Donnell.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
When the link says Rachel Maddow, I’m not going to even look at it.

Posts: 10645 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
That would be your problem, I'm the same way with everything FOX; just MAGA propaganda. I think there are maybe two of their talking heads that try to tell it like it is, but they must throw-up every day before going in to work. Local FOX or FOX Sports is a different deal.

I suspect under Lachlan, FOX will evolve closer to the middle-right, if only to avoid the devastating lawsuits that Rupert has left them with. Lies have consequences. Rupert never had any principles, and he will die that way.

Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
quote:
MAGA enablers always decry "the source" and

quote:
I'm the same way with everything FOX

hahahhahahahaha yeah... it's just republicans that are sourced biased (big wink wink nudge nudge)

I mean DANG Grandma, you write your own comedy

#dumptrump

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 38503 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote