The Durham report is in Login/Join 
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Already read it, not on your thread.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ledvm:
A cabal is a group of people who are united in some close design, usually to promote their private views or interests in an ideology, a state, or another community, often by intrigue and usually unbeknownst to those who are outside their group.

That^^^is exactly what Durham found Crossfire Hurricane to be. The group of people being the hierarchy of the FBI, the Clinton campaign, and the 0bama administration.

Those that cannot see it have their eyes closed, fingers in their ears, and are chanting la la la la la to keep from having to admit the truth!

The report found no such thing. In fact, the report appears to be remarkably short on specific criticisms of exactly what it is the FBI should have done versus what it did. Durham actually suggests that there should have been a "pre-investigation" before the investigation commenced. I'm not sure what that means.

Seems like a lot of nothing-burger after a four year effort. The report certainly doesn't establish any sort of "cabal" (I've got to assume FOX is reporting this and you have adopted it as gospel) between the FBI and the Democrats. That's nonsensical. My guess would be that unlike you, the FBI rightly recognized that trump posed an existential threat to our democracy (borne out by J6 and his treason) and they over-reacted.

I can live with it.

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15134 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by theback40:
Already read it, not on your thread.

Does not change the point of that post.

Posts: 10970 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Just because it wasnt read on your thread emperor, doesnt mean it hasnt been read.

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Mitchell:
quote:
A cabal is a group of people who are united in some close design, usually to promote their private views or interests in an ideology, a state, or another community, often by intrigue and usually unbeknownst to those who are outside their group.

That^^^is exactly what Durham found Crossfire Hurricane to be. The group of people being the hierarchy of the FBI, the Clinton campaign, and the 0bama administration.

Those that cannot see it have their eyes closed, fingers in their ears, and are chanting la la la la la to keep from having to admit the truth!

The report found no such thing. In fact, the report appears to be remarkably short on specific criticisms of exactly what it is the FBI should have done versus what it did. Durham actually suggests that there should have been a "pre-investigation" before the investigation commenced. I'm not sure what that means.

Seems like a lot of nothing-burger after a four year effort. The report certainly doesn't establish any sort of "cabal" (I've got to assume FOX is reporting this and you have adopted it as gospel) between the FBI and the Democrats. That's nonsensical. My guess would be that unlike you, the FBI rightly recognized that trump posed an existential threat to our democracy (borne out by J6 and his treason) and they over-reacted.

I can live with it.

It concluded that neither federal law enforcement nor intelligence officials “appears to have possessed any actual evidence of collusion in their holdings at the commencement of the Crossfire Hurricane investigation,” which the FBI “swiftly opened.” And he accused FBI leaders of displaying a “serious lack of analytical rigor” and relying significantly on “investigative leads provided or funded (directly or indirectly) by Trump’s political opponents,” referring to staffers and allies of Hillary Clinton, then the Democratic presidential nominee, whose campaign funded the Steele dossier through its law firm Perkins Coie. Thus, he established collaboration between Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign and the government’s law-enforcement-and-intelligence apparatus to frame Trump as a Russian agent.

Looks like a cabal to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36647 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Trump made direct calls for Russia to intervene by taking action against his opponent.

He also said in an interview that his campaign would accept help from foreign powers.

I'd consider the FBI remiss if they didn't investigate such comments.

Posts: 6162 | Location: Coeur d' Alene, Idaho, USA | Registered: 08 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
So, Trump saying on television openly for all to hear: “Russia, if you can find Hillary’s emails…the American people would like to see them” is illegal conspiracy to collude with a foreign government?

Do you not believe other Presidential candidates get help from foreign governments?

What I want is the FBI back way the hell off from anything to do with our elections unless a blatant illegal violation is committed and objective evidence is present.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36647 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
But, the FBI has tarnished its reputation so now…they will likely be taken with a grain of salt regardless of the nature.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
So, Trump saying on television openly for all to hear: “Russia, if you can find Hillary’s emails…the American people would like to see them” is illegal conspiracy to collude with a foreign government?

Do you not believe other Presidential candidates get help from foreign governments?

What I want is the FBI back way the hell off from anything to do with our elections unless a blatant illegal violation is committed and objective evidence is present.

Look the other way while a crime may be committed? That is what you want? Foreign influence in our elections is fine? Everybody does it?

You sure do have some flexible ethics.

Posts: 3770 | Location: Boulder Colorado | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

I can live with it.

It concluded that neither federal law enforcement nor intelligence officials “appears to have possessed any actual evidence of collusion in their holdings at the commencement of the Crossfire Hurricane investigation,” which the FBI “swiftly opened.” And he accused FBI leaders of displaying a “serious lack of analytical rigor” and relying significantly on “investigative leads provided or funded (directly or indirectly) by Trump’s political opponents,” referring to staffers and allies of Hillary Clinton, then the Democratic presidential nominee, whose campaign funded the Steele dossier through its law firm Perkins Coie. Thus, he established collaboration between Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign and the government’s law-enforcement-and-intelligence apparatus to frame Trump as a Russian agent.

4 plus years and he caught one guy who doctored an e-mail. No charges recommended, not even any changes in FBI procedure recommended. I saw this morning that 3 FBI agents had their security clearances revoked. The only people that think this report means shit are trump butt-sniffers like you. Cabal, my ass.

Nothing burger.

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I can live with it.

4 plus years and he caught one guy who doctored an e-mail. No charges recommended, not even any changes in FBI procedure recommended. I saw this morning that 3 FBI agents had their security clearances revoked. The only people that think this report means shit are trump butt-sniffers like you. Cabal, my ass.

Nothing burger.

spaceM&M

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I can live with it.

Nothing burger.

spaceM&M

Lane, as I have repeatedly stated, your support of trump pretty much invalidates any sort of opinion you might offer on anything even remotely political. Your judgment sucks.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Lane, as I have repeatedly stated, your support of trump pretty much invalidates any sort of opinion you might offer on anything even remotely political. Your judgment sucks.

quote:

I have to agree.

Posts: 6162 | Location: Coeur d' Alene, Idaho, USA | Registered: 08 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RolandtheHeadless:
Trump made direct calls for Russia to intervene by taking action against his opponent.

He also said in an interview that his campaign would accept help from foreign powers.

And Biden threatened Ukraine if they didn’t remove a prosecutor who was investigating his son involving corruption.

The FBI did how much investigation there?

The point in my mind is that while the FBI’s conduct may not have been criminally chargeable, it was against what the FBI was supposed to do. Durham was quite clear on that. The folks in charge that were supposed to stop it, actually encouraged it.

While it’s not against the law to make a statement like Trump did, it’s stupid for a presidential candidate to do so.

Similarly, it was inappropriate for Biden to say what he did.

Yet both yahoos got elected, and both had their opponents screaming about it.

Why the dramatically different DOJ response?

My concern is reading here, the left won’t even acknowledge the similarities and the right was treated differently, and they justify it by Trump being a boorish ass, while Biden is a “good man”.

If we can’t agree that the FBI should not be treating all citizens equally, we have lost the plot.

Posts: 10666 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by crbutler:
quote:

And Biden threatened Ukraine if they didn’t remove a prosecutor who was investigating his son involving corruption.

The FBI did how much investigation there?

The point in my mind is that while the FBI’s conduct may not have been criminally chargeable, it was against what the FBI was supposed to do. Durham was quite clear on that. The folks in charge that were supposed to stop it, actually encouraged it.

While it’s not against the law to make a statement like Trump did, it’s stupid for a presidential candidate to do so.

Similarly, it was inappropriate for Biden to say what he did.

Yet both yahoos got elected, and both had their opponents screaming about it.

Why the dramatically different DOJ response?

My concern is reading here, the left won’t even acknowledge the similarities and the right was treated differently, and they justify it by Trump being a boorish ass, while Biden is a “good man”.

If we can’t agree that the FBI should not be treating all citizens equally, we have lost the plot.

And, the FBI should be investigating sightings of the Easter Bunny too.

The Ukraine story has been so widely debunked, I find it difficult to believe that you come on here and present it as a fact. Bullshit. I guess it's because your boy keeps lying about it too.

https://www.factcheck.org/2020...n-biden-and-ukraine/

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
f we can’t agree that the FBI should not be treating all citizens equally, we have lost the plot.

I think we're not disagreeing on that point.

The thing is that those who claim the treatment in law is not equal use false info in support of the claim. It's bias confirmation. That's where our disagreements are.

The thing that is most appalling to me is that Trump gets away with so much. The law and public opinion are so slow and ineffective with him and accountability. Can you imagine all the money lawyers have racked up, perhaps not paid, over Trump's BS over the years, all sides? It would be enough money to run a small country for many years.

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Per my far-right friend: "reality sucks"

FYI - if you ID as "conservative" nowadays, Trump owns you.

Posts: 19786 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I can live with it.

Nothing burger.

spaceM&M

Your opinion. So be it.

My judgment has always been successful for me…thus I will stick with it. I have never been an expert witness on a losing case.

Happy to be on the side of Trump vs any Democrat.

I am also confident that you put me in any management scenario against you…I win every time. Wink

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I can live with it.

Nothing burger.

spaceM&M

Your opinion. So be it.

My judgment has always been successful for me…thus I will stick with it. I have never been an expert witness on a losing case.

I am also confident that you put me in any management scenario against you…I win every time. Wink

Well, it's not surprising that you're such a fanboy of trump...you're like him in a lot of ways...what you lack in brains, judgment and intellect, you make up for in vanity, conceit and hubris.

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I can live with it.

Nothing burger.

spaceM&M

Your opinion. So be it.

Well, what you lack in brains, judgment and intellect, you make up for in vanity, conceit and hubris.

Yep, I am certain you are correct and that is how I got where I am. I am sure my degrees being stamped magna cum laude was also a misprint. rotflmo

Your a lightweight…any situation, business management, investing, random knowledge, etc etc…match me against you and I come out on top — guaranteed. The fact that you support Biden is proof enough. tu2

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

I'm confident that you would declare yourself the winner, whether true or not.

It's a small step in supporting a proven liar, and being one.

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Posts: 19786 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...2afbe846925fa0&ei=58

'What was that?' WSJ's Peggy Noonan says there are still 'chilling' questions about Trump and Putin
Story by Tom Boggioni • 17m ago

https://www.rawstory.com/donal...mp-putin-2658310234/

This was the moment Putin knew he had 'Trump's number': reporters

Speaking with "Morning Joe" host Willie Geist, Baker explained, "The president of the United States said he believed, in effect, in the president of Russia more than he believed his own intelligence agencies. That had a huge impact back here. A lot of people said, 'Oh, my gosh.' Privately, we learned intelligence officials were quite stunned and disturbed by this."

"Dan Coats, the Director of National Intelligence picked by Trump, a loyal Republican for many many years, was so stunned by what he saw there that he said, you know, he told people afterward, he told colleagues, I was wondering, does Putin really have something on President Trump. Maybe there is something there in all of this," Baker continued.

"He, the head of the intelligence agency who had access to all the information out there didn't know whether the American president had been compromised in some way because his behavior was so out of sync with traditional American views," he elaborated. "And you're right, it's interesting because the view didn't seem to be reciprocated by President Putin."

"There is a meeting in Osaka, Japan, a G20 meeting where the president has a side meeting with President Putin, and he's bragging about ways people were trying to honor him," he recalled. "The Poles were going to name a fort after him: Fort Trump. The Israelis were going to name a settlement after him, you know, Trump Heights. And Putin sort of says maybe they should name all of Israel after you -- and it's this moment that really captures Putin's view of this. He gets Trump's number. He understands the narcissism and flattery that's required to deal with him. And he's sort of mocking him to his face in a private meeting."

"It makes you wonder, of course, you know, you want to know more about that relationship, and probably more will be learned in years to come. I thought it was a telling moment," he admitted.

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-putin-2659327882/

Trump says he's proud to have trusted Putin over 'slime' US intelligence agencies

XXX

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I can live with it.

Nothing burger.

spaceM&M

Your opinion. So be it.

Well, what you lack in brains, judgment and intellect, you make up for in vanity, conceit and hubris.

Yep, I am certain you are correct and that is how I got where I am. I am sure my degrees being stamped magna cum laude was also a misprint. rotflmo

Your a lightweight…any situation, business management, investing, random knowledge, etc etc…match me against you and I come out on top — guaranteed. The fact that you support Biden is proof enough. tu2

Yes, you are a genius and legend in your own mind, Lane. rotflmo I'm always amused by folks that have to toot their own horn. It usually means nobody else will.

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I can live with it.

Nothing burger.

spaceM&M

Your opinion. So be it.

Yes, you are a genius and legend in your own mind, Lane. rotflmo I'm always amused by folks that have to toot their own horn. It usually means nobody else will.

Yep…you’re right. Please don’t walk into my office and look at my walls. To normal people I am a humble person — just not to you foul mouth liberals who actually believe your own BS and cause us normal people to endure crap like the southern border with choices of Biden…who according to you is: “doing just fine.”

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I can live with it.

Nothing burger.

spaceM&M

Your opinion. So be it.

Yep…you’re right. Please don’t walk into my office and look at my walls. To normal people I am a humble person. Just not to you foul mouth liberals who actually believe your own BS and cause us normal people to endure crap like the southern border with choices of Biden…who according to you is: “doing just fine.”

I don't think anybody reading your posts would think you are "a humble person." More like a self-important ass with an over-inflated ego.

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I can live with it.

Nothing burger.

spaceM&M

Your opinion. So be it.

Yep…you’re right. Please don’t walk into my office and look at my walls. To normal people I am a humble person. Just not to you foul mouth liberals who actually believe your own BS and cause us normal people to endure crap like the southern border with choices of Biden…who according to you is: “doing just fine.”

I don't think anybody reading your posts would think you are "a humble person." More like a self-important ass with an over-inflated ego.

Actually wrong again. Many on here are actually personal good friends that I see in person. They know the truth. It is only you liberal loons who ruin the country for the rest of us that you ever see me argue with.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
To be honest, the only reason I see to resort to dropping education/accomplishments is the usual practice of many to make blanket statements that the other guy is stupid.

You see it here quite regularly.

While some ideas are dumb, and some folks tend to reason by emotion instead of logic, generally the fact that they are capable of getting on line here and making a coherent post generally indicates they are not stupid.

Lane is certainly more financially successful than I. Doesn’t make him smarter overall, but it’s certainly true in business.

Posts: 10666 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
quote:
Please don’t walk into my office and look at my walls.

I have always found that those that feel a need to toot their own horn, hang diplomas and certificates on the wall, brag about their education, talk about all the money they have, bore folks with chatter about their business success, etc. are generally trying to make up for something. The truly accomplished and bright let their accomplishments speak for themselves. You see this in all walks of life. The Navy Seal that has been there and done that is usually the person that speaks the least about his accomplishments. The military braggart on the other hand is typically the fellow that spent his time sitting at a desk in some state-side office somewhere.

Mike

Posts: 21243 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
I am proud of my diplomas. I grew up dirt poor and scratched (financially) my way through college and graduate school. I taught at that University for a while and am proud to have been a part of that institution as well.

My point of speaking about it on here with these liberal idiots who think they know something is that I have been there and done that in my education, profession, and in business. Further, I continue daily. I employ people, I make payroll, I provide group policies, I provide 401ks, I have operated successfully in both conservative and liberal environments and in both great economic climates and recessionary times. And, during all that I have practiced and published on cutting edge equine medicine and surgery. I only speak about it to say: “don’t try to piss on my boot and tell me it’s raining…I see the sky.”

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
Picture of DuggaBoye
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MJines:
quote:
Please don’t walk into my office and look at my walls.

I have always found that those that feel a need to toot their own horn, hang diplomas and certificates on the wall, brag about their education, talk about all the money they have, bore folks with chatter about their business success, etc. are generally trying to make up for something. The truly accomplished and bright let their accomplishments speak for themselves. You see this in all walks of life. The Navy Seal that has been there and done that is usually the person that speaks the least about his accomplishments. The military braggart on the other hand is typically the fellow that spent his time sitting at a desk in some state-side office somewhere.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/...ii/S0191886922004950

You’d think short men would be happier, right? Well, according to a new study, apparently not. The study claims that ‘short man syndrome’ is a very real thing with those affected by it displaying more narcissistic tendencies to appear more powerful.

Investigating the so-called ‘Napoleon Complex’, named after the 5ft 2in French leader Napoleon Bonaparte, who sought power through aggression and was mocked by British newspapers for his height during the French Revolution, Polish researchers wanted to see if there was a connection between the physical and the psychological, specifically the ‘dark triad’ personality traits:

Psychopathy: lack of empathy and antisocial behaviours
Narcissism: self-centredness
Machiavellianism: Manipulation and indifference towards mortality

DuggaBoye-O
NRA-Life
Whittington-Life
TSRA-Life
DRSS
DSC
HSC
SCI

Posts: 4593 | Location: TX | Registered: 03 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Attempting to buttress an opinion with credentials. A common way to present expert testimony.

But the method sometimes leads to illogical arguments. Your credentials, Lane, are impressive, but they don't lend any more weight to your non-expert opinions on things political.

One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
quote:
I am proud of my diplomas. I grew up dirt poor and scratched (financially) my way through college and graduate school. I taught at that University for a while and am proud to have been a part of that institution as well.

My point of speaking about it on here with these liberal idiots who think they know something is that I have been there and done that in my education, profession, and in business. Further, I continue daily. I employ people, I make payroll, I provide group policies, I provide 401ks, I have operated successfully in both conservative and liberal environments and in both great economic climates and recessionary times. And, during all that I have practiced and published on cutting edge equine medicine and surgery. I only speak about it to say: “don’t try to piss on my boot and tell me it’s raining…I see the sky.”

. . . if in doubt, double down. faint

Mike

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Do any of you know that Napoleons 5'2" is taken from the fact they used the actual Kings foot for a measurment. Napoleon was 5'8" in US ft and inches. A very standard height when Napoleon was alive. His personal bodyguards were the largest men in his army, making him appear shorter than he really was when seen from a distance.
Your trivia for today. Smiler

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

. . . if in doubt, double down. faint

No doubt here my friend. One thing I have is confidence.

I am the hitting coach for the baseball team I coach.

One thing every hitting coach in the world will tell you is that great hitters believe in themselves and never lack confidence — borderline arrogant.

I think just like Dizzy Dean: "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up."

And btw…I own quite a few cattle. Wink (An inside Texas joke!)

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
Yes, we have seen you exhibit that in spades here many times, you may be frequently wrong but you are never in doubt . . . although I am not sure that is a virtue. Wink

Mike

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Attempting to buttress an opinion with credentials. A common way to present expert testimony.

But the method sometimes leads to illogical arguments. Your credentials, Lane, are impressive, but they don't lend any more weight to your non-expert opinions on things political.

Then I guess it was my ability/capability that always carried me through to prevail in court.

Nearly 20 years ago there was a high profile equine litigation in Parker County Texas in which I was an expert. It was high profile not because the horse was famous but because the owner was a California celebrity. The horse was a dud and the owner couldn’t accept it and it had a bad developmental orthopedic problem. Of course she blamed the veterinarian who tried to treat it.

She made it known that money was NO object and she wanted to win at all costs. She hired the most famous human medical malpractice firm in Los Angeles.

This case drug out for 5 years and they deposed me twice before I testified at the trial. My testimony on the stand lasted for nearly 2 hours. The trial ended with my testimony. About the time I pulled into the house 1.5 hours from Weatherford…I got the call we won and the the plaintiff was on the hook for all legal bill of the defendant…could I please turn in my final bill in the morning. Needless to say…I changed out of my suit and and had a nice cold Lone Star in satisfaction. Smiler

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Yes, we have seen you exhibit that in spades here many times, you may be frequently wrong but you are never in doubt . . . although I am not sure that is a virtue. Wink

Confidence is a virtue…guaranteed my friend. tu2

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
. . . you seized upon the wrong “virtue” my friend. Wink

Mike

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
. . . you seized upon the wrong “virtue” my friend. Wink

No sir…it is a good one…especially when you have a good track record to back it up. tu2

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I still haven't seen anything that makes me want to give more weight to your political opinions.

Your willingness to support Trump under any circumstances makes me doubt your opinions. Along with your ethics, judgment, and patriotism.

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
I still haven't seen anything that makes me want to give more weight to your political opinions.

Your willingness to support Trump under any circumstances makes me doubt your opinions. Along with your ethics, judgment, and patriotism.

Your call my friend. I have a lot of respect for you after reading your thoughts on the Baker rec.

I support Trump over Biden (any D). I can back my support up with evidence that “I” see as valid…esp the southern border.

But as stated…I will support DeSantis in the Primaries.

Carry on with your patriotic thoughts on the 2nd…I am with you. tu2

J. Lane Easter, DVM