Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Durham report is in Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
300 pages. I have not read it, but the reporting I have seen has 4 big takeaways being:

1) The FBI should not have opened the President Trump-Russia investigation. I concur.
2) Durham recommends No New Charges. That is a big deal.
3) Durham recommends new procedures for handling high profile-political investigations. I have no issue with that.
And
4) Durham does not find some large deep state cabal. We should all be happy about that.

Jury acquitted one of Durham’s defendants concerning the Steele issue last October.

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2023/0...-released/index.html

Posts: 10969 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Schrodinger
posted Hide Post
Durham wasted 4 years pursing Barr & Trump’s hopes. He was not charged with evaluating the FBI. The inspector general came to an opposite conclusion.

The puke is a political operative that found nothing and lost two trials.

The far right loons put their hopes and dreams on Durham. They got nothing other than a bared ass.

Posts: 8613 | Location: Oregon  | Registered: 03 June 2018Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LHeym500:
300 pages. I have not read it, but the reporting I have seen has 4 big takeaways being:

1) The FBI should not have opened the President Trump-Russia investigation. I concur.
2) Durham recommends No New Charges. That is a big deal.
3) Durham recommends new procedures for handling high profile-political investigations. I have no issue with that.
And
4) Durham does not find some large deep state cabal. We should all be happy about that.

I am not sure it says #4 at all. In fact maybe the opposite. But the rest is right. I need to read it all.

Jury acquitted one of Durham’s defendants concerning the Steele issue last October.

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2023/0...-released/index.html

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36646 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Schrodinger:
Durham wasted 4 years pursing Barr & Trump’s hopes. He was not charged with evaluating the FBI. The inspector general came to an opposite conclusion.

The puke is a political operative that found nothing and lost two trials.

The far right loons put their hopes and dreams on Durham. They got nothing other than a bared ass.

No…he confirmed the whole Russian collusion thing was total bullshit. And should have been walked away from shaking the head saying yeah right.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36646 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
He also confirmed that the 0bama admin got WAY too entwined with the FBI and the Dept. of Justice.

In fact…he actually said maybe the FBI should be reigned in a lot and maybe scaled down.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Maybe? However, I do believe that falls into NO.3.

If there was a large cabal reported , you would not have to go try to tie one together from the 300 pages.

The only insurrection was Jan 6, and it was lead by President Trump. If government agents had tried to Overthrow President Trump’s election, I would have expected Charging Recommendation in this report.

Also, he failed to obtain any convictions.

Posts: 10969 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
What a surprise. A special prosecutor appointed by trump's DOJ finds trump did nothing wrong.

Shocked.

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15134 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Schrodinger
posted Hide Post
Spin how ever feels good, but the fact remains Durham after five years couldn’t find the evidence you all were counting on.

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
I am not one running around saying to put people in jail.

Durham said the WHOLE Russian Collusion thing was bullshit all the way to the appointment of Mueller.

He went on to say the 0bama Admin got WAY to intertwined with the FBI in this and that “the dossier” was totally bogus and a piece of trash built by Hillary’s campaign and was nothing more than shit.

Exactly as I was expecting. clap

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
He went on to say pretty much nothing but innuendo, is what you mean.

Posts: 15883 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 10 April 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ledvm:
I am not one running around saying to put people in jail.

Durham said the WHOLE Russian Collusion thing was bullshit all the way to the appointment of Mueller.

He went on to say the 0bama Admin got WAY to intertwined with the FBI in this and that “the dossier” was totally bogus and a piece of trash built by Hillary’s campaign and was nothing more than shit.

Exactly as I was expecting. clap

I'll respect the decision.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wymple:
He went on to say the whole thing was pretty much nothing but innuendo, is what you mean.

fixed it for ya.

Posts: 4983 | Location: soda springs,id | Registered: 02 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
The more I read…the more I see that Joshua is incorrect in #4 above.

Operation Crossfire Hurricane was a conspiracy between the FBI and the Democratic Party.

The FBI is part of the bureaucracy in which “deep state” is a moniker for.

The FBI pushed the Democratic political desires forward — illegally. With this report out…you really can’t argue otherwise.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Operation Crossfire Hurricane was a conspiracy between the FBI and the Democratic Party.

The FBI pushed the Democratic political desires forward — illegally. With this report out…you really can’t argue otherwise.

space

Posts: 3770 | Location: Boulder Colorado | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
Steve,
The fact you can read that report and come to that conclusion solidifies the fact that you are an illogical nut that can’t interpret data.

I make a living reading reports and data and implementing them to fix patients. I can see…why you didn’t attempt such work.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

Administrator
posted Hide Post
Do I understand that millions were spent on proving neither Clinton nor Trump committed any crimes??

HAHAHAHAHA!

Hahahahaha! jumping

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67041 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Steve,
The fact you can read that report and come to that conclusion solidifies the fact that you are an illogical nut that can’t interpret data.

I make a living reading reports and data and implementing them to fix patients. I can see…why you didn’t attempt such work.

It is your continued support for one disproved conspiracy theory after another proves you are simply a sheep, a useful idiot as the saying goes.

Deep State my ass.....

Posts: 3770 | Location: Boulder Colorado | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

With each passing day, you fall deeper and deeper down the rabbit hole. Nutty.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Durham lost every case he took the trial.

He recommended nor brought any criminal charges in this report.

You see what you want.

He does not conclude a cabal.

One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
quote:
1) The FBI should not have opened the President Trump-Russia investigation.

We did not need a four-year investigation to realize this. I suspect this report will have much more detail that points to corruption (and a lot of retaliation) not at Trump, but to those who investigated, than Joshua and the rest want to admit.

The media need to turn their Pulitzer's back in.

~Ann

Posts: 19171 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...d08f59b929a654&ei=35

Why the Durham report is a major disappointment for Trump and his supporters
Story by Sarah K. Burris • Yesterday 4:46 PM

================================================

Bottom line - if anyone needed investigating for Russian collusion and much more, it's Trump.

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Per my far-right friend: "reality sucks"

FYI - if you ID as "conservative" nowadays, Trump owns you.

Posts: 19786 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Much of Durhams report was already covered by IG Horowitz fisa investigation. Horowitz found over 200 issues with the FBI practices.
He called several top FBI agents liars, including that cocksucker McCabe. He found loose support among agents to go there own way. By the time 2 days of house hearings, and the fisa courts ripping the FBI, changes were made. There were pressured retirements, firings and re-assignments. Wray made major changes in the issues outlined by Horowitz, and put checks in place to keep it from happening again.
Durham had no one left to charge, they were all gone at this point, took to long. No cabal, but certainly a group of bad apples that were not what the ethics the FBI is suppose to represent.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
There is another POV on this:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...d08f59b929a654&ei=98

Durham Report Proves GOP Electorate’s Worst Fever Dreams Are Totally True
Story by Gage Klipper • 1h ago

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Posts: 19786 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
A cabal is a group of people who are united in some close design, usually to promote their private views or interests in an ideology, a state, or another community, often by intrigue and usually unbeknownst to those who are outside their group.

That^^^is exactly what Durham found Crossfire Hurricane to be. The group of people being the hierarchy of the FBI, the Clinton campaign, and the 0bama administration.

Those that cannot see it have their eyes closed, fingers in their ears, and are chanting la la la la la to keep from having to admit the truth!

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
Picture of Schrodinger
posted Hide Post
Any crimes committed?

One of Us
Picture of Schrodinger
posted Hide Post
If not, move on. It is a nothing burger.

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
Well Doug…he did find that you and many here bought a pig in a poke for years. How does it feel to have been lied to by your government bureaucrats in charge of law enforcement? Since you bought into the dossier and all the Russian collusion bullshit and swallowed it hook-line-and-sinker, the Durham Report must sting the ego a bit. I can see why you are trying to quickly sweep it under the rug.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Do you need some ketchup to help choke that nothing burger down Lane?

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by skb:
Do you need some ketchup to help choke that nothing burger down Lane?

Have you read the report? coffee

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Steve,

Hold on. I can buy that you're an expert on veterinary treatment of horses. And I'm willing to accept that your understanding of medical science generally exceeds my own.

To claim your better at legal analysis and interpretation than the lawyers here, just because you read reports (vet reports?) doesn't reflect experience and judgment; it only shows hubris.

Posts: 6162 | Location: Coeur d' Alene, Idaho, USA | Registered: 08 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RolandtheHeadless:
hubris.

Bingo!

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Steve,

Hold on. I can buy that you're an expert on veterinary treatment of horses. And I'm willing to accept that your understanding of medical science generally exceeds my own.

To claim your better at legal analysis and interpretation than the lawyers here, just because you read reports (vet reports?) doesn't reflect experience and judgment; it only shows hubris.

What it reflects is an ability to read, comprehend, interpret data correctly, and then apply.

To get into medical/veterinary medical schools, this skill is (was) tested for. I had to take the MCAT and score to a certain level to even put in an application.

The MCAT did not use veterinary medical data. It just gave data and context and tested your ability to read, comprehend, and apply.

I have never said at any time to send people to jail. I have never said I have any knowledge of statutory law. But I will match myself against any on reading, analysis, comprehension, and application of data.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
Steve,

What it reflects is an ability to read, comprehend, interpret data correctly, and then apply.

To get into medical/veterinary medical schools, this skill is (was) tested for. I had to take the MCAT and score to a certain level to even put in an application.

The MCAT did not use veterinary medical data. It just gave data and context and tested your ability to read, comprehend, and apply.

I have never said at any time to send people to jail. I have never said I have any knowledge of statutory law. But I will match myself against any on reading, analysis, comprehension, and application of data.

You are a delusional ass. Willing to express what you believe to be expert opinions on legal matters where your knowledge is, quite frankly, very superficial. Your problem is that you're too arrogant to understand that you don't know what you don't know. Psychologists call it the illusion of explanatory depth. You know: Dunning Kruger. Overestimating your own competence. See if you can read and comprehend that.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
If you paid any attention to Horowitz reports, and the aftermath. You would see those at the heart of the issue are all gone. What is there left to do, but make sure it doesnt happen again?

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
Bill Barr: “What the report proves is that if the FBI investigation of Russian collusion wasn’t a Witch Hunt…it was a damn good representation of one.”

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Bill Barr: “What the report proves is that if the FBI investigation of Russian collusion wasn’t a Witch Hunt…it was a damn good representation of one.”

Also Bill Barr: “If you believe in his policies, what he’s advertising is his policies, he’s the last person who could actually execute them and achieve them,” Barr responded. “He does not have the discipline, he does not have the ability for strategic thinking and linear thinking or setting priorities or how to get things done in the system.

You may want his policies, but Trump will not deliver Trump policies. He will deliver chaos and, if anything, lead to a backlash that will set his policies much further back than they otherwise would be.”

But I'm sure you will look right past those comments by Barr while you continue to defend Trump and rationalize for that criminal to be seated in the White House.

https://www.usatoday.com/story...mp-2024/70192252007/

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Mitchell:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Steve,

You are a delusional ass. Willing to express what you believe to be expert opinions on legal matters where your knowledge is, quite frankly, very superficial. Your problem is that you're too arrogant to understand that you don't know what you don't know. Psychologists call it the illusion of explanatory depth. You know: Dunning Kruger. Overestimating your own competence. See if you can read and comprehend that.

You have the market cornered on being an ass.

To the rest: Roll Eyes

I thank the Lord he have me my mind over yours. Or maybe just the ability to develop it. Wink

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Mitchell:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Steve,

You have the market cornered on being an ass.

To the rest: Roll Eyes

I thank the Lord he have me my mind over yours. Or maybe just the ability to develop it. Wink

More self-congratulatory bullshit from a right wing drooler. You're nothing if not predictable.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Remember - the Mueller investigation resulted in several felony convictions, and the conclusion, for one, that Trump obstructed.

There was a lot more info that he didn't or couldn't discover primarily because Trump dangled pardons as bait to STFU.

It was no accident that Trump hired people with Russian connections, Stone, Flynn, and especially Manafort. Then Eric Prince was running errands for Trump too.

https://time.com/5556331/muell...tments-guilty-pleas/

https://www.axios.com/2019/11/...eller-investigations

All of this is still true:

https://swalwell.house.gov/iss...dministration-s-ties

=================================================

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...412f7ad8b2e52e&ei=17

Duped by Durham: Media fall for the spin on report about Trump-Russia probe
Story by Heather Digby Parton • 2h ago

================================================

Of course Fox will spin it:

https://www.foxnews.com/politi...p-probe-process-foul

XXX

One of Us
posted Hide Post
What I find most sad from a citizen perspective is this thread has 400 plus views.

The thread with the full, actual report has 63 views, and the one comment is by an Arab prince.