New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ohio Issue 1 Login/Join 
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted
Ohio Issue 1 fails. Just another sign that the GOP is out of touch with the majority of voters. This is a harbinger of what awaits the GOP nationally if they continue to pander to the fringe right and the MAGAggots.

Mike

Posts: 21212 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Glad to see some sense can still carry the day.

The sad part is the GOP will learn nothing and do more.

700k voted early. That was more than the 2022 Primary.

The six week near total abortion ban remains in litigation. It is currently enjoined by the Ohio Supreme Court as litigation continues.

This was to prevent a pro abortion amendment to the Ohio Compact from becoming a reality.

Posts: 10841 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm reading the tally was around 60-40 percent. Quite a wake up check for the GOP, but they'll probably sleep thru anyway.

Posts: 15878 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 10 April 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of buckeyeshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MJines:
Ohio Issue 1 fails. Just another sign that the GOP is out of touch with the majority of voters. This is a harbinger of what awaits the GOP nationally if they continue to pander to the fringe right and the MAGAggots.
Did you by chance look at the county map results? The 10 big city counties outweighed the other 78. I am afraid we are turning into commiefornia.

Posts: 5699 | Location: Ohio | Registered: 02 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Imagine that. Votes coming from where the people are living.

Posts: 15878 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 10 April 2007Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Lovely.

Forgetting the real issues facing the public, and concentrating on stupid things like taking the choice away from the mother! clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66954 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of tomahawker
posted Hide Post
I’m not a fan of banning abortion. However, those people in the cities don’t like you, me, or anyone else who enjoys the outdoors. They don’t like guns, they certainly don’t like hunting.

Posts: 3452 | Registered: 27 November 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by buckeyeshooter:
quote:
Originally posted by MJines:
Did you by chance look at the county map results? The 10 big city counties outweighed the other 78. I am afraid we are turning into commiefornia.

The issue lost by 57 percent of the electorate. That is a landslide rejection. As I said before about those maps, “if cows and trees voted.”

The lack of GOP support among suburban and urban areas is not something to brag about.

Hamilton County/Cincinnati is very red.

57 percent rejected this attempt to block access to abortion or in making it harder to enshrine the right in the State Constitution.

This was a single issue election snuck in on a local election calendar to be extra sneaky. The results were more write in votes than the 2022 Primary Election.

You and I in the sticks do not count more then anyone else.

Posts: 10841 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
I agree with Mike and Josh on this -

#dumptrump

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 38463 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DuggaBoye
posted Hide Post
Carry on,
vote for and support killing and human abuse
as you choose to distinguish a SUB type of human.

Nothing new I guess--Such a magnificent display of situational ethics:

Murder is wrong-
Human Trafficking is wrong-
Slavery is wrong -

However, killing a human is the womb is just totally: A-OK
Roll Eyes

DuggaBoye-O
NRA-Life
Whittington-Life
TSRA-Life
DRSS
DSC
HSC
SCI

Posts: 4593 | Location: TX | Registered: 03 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
As opposed to endangering children carrying a fetus, or women sent home to bleed out and becoming sterile, or other issues previously identified; yes.

Carry on in your self righteous delusions.

One of Us
Picture of DuggaBoye
posted Hide Post
So death is a delusion?

one should be so lucky-

you are no longer an idiot-
you have moved int the ghoul category

DuggaBoye-O
NRA-Life
Whittington-Life
TSRA-Life
DRSS
DSC
HSC
SCI

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Forgiving a 10 year old to deliver the rapist’s child at risk to her health or flee the state because you say it’s murder is delusional.

That happened in Ohio.

Not a word about that in the New Testament.

One of Us
Picture of DuggaBoye
posted Hide Post
my position is not based upon the Bible-
THAT we have covered before--

Oh , but I forget --
about your delusions, don't I

DuggaBoye-O
NRA-Life
Whittington-Life
TSRA-Life
DRSS
DSC
HSC
SCI

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Then your position is based on your own self righteous deboned delusions of what people should be forced by the state to endure.

We have come back to the beginning.

one of us
Picture of buckeyeshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wymple:

Traditionally, the divide was about 50-50 between the 4 large cities (10 counties) and the rest of the state. With 60% voting to stop the increase in percentage to change the constitution, it leads on to believe we have a bunch more voters in the cities. Generally, the rural areas have much better turn out. Thus a comment on the gaining growth of liberal areas. The abortion issue is not the main concern here, but all the crazy anti-gun, tax ideas and gay rights bullcrap the libs keep introducing at the state level.

Posts: 5699 | Location: Ohio | Registered: 02 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by buckeyeshooter:
quote:
Originally posted by wymple:

Traditionally, the divide was about 50-50 between the 4 large cities (10 counties) and the rest of the state. With 60% voting to stop the increase in percentage to change the constitution, it leads on to believe we have a bunch more voters in the cities. Generally, the rural areas have much better turn out. Thus a comment on the gaining growth of liberal areas. The abortion issue is not the main concern here, but all the crazy anti-gun, tax ideas and gay rights bullcrap the libs keep introducing at the state level.

Yeah, killing babies is just an inconvenient side issue.....

Posts: 41775 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DuggaBoye
posted Hide Post
quote:
deboned delusions

pray tell scholar-

enlighten us as to ossified vs deossified delusions,
for those unaware of such skeletal features.

could you please cite your research and references

DuggaBoye-O
NRA-Life
Whittington-Life
TSRA-Life
DRSS
DSC
HSC
SCI