New
Find
Notify
Tools

The mindset of a Democrat. Login/Join 
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted
The mindset of a Democrat. I will leave it at that and see if the deep thinkers here get the gist.

Real Clear Politics opinion — Klobuchar

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36646 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
One thing we have learned since 2020…Democrats definitely hate free speech.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36646 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
They only hate "free speech" of non democrats!

Posts: 41786 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Does trolling count as free speech? Wink

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Per my far-right friend: "reality sucks"

FYI - if you ID as "conservative" nowadays, Trump owns you.

Posts: 19785 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
Of course!

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ledvm:

Not nearly as much as Republicans hate and fear democracy.

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 9580 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jefffive:
quote:

yeah... that's why the GOP is trying to get people kicked off ballots left and right ...

projection much, thermonuclear sarge?

#dumptrump

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 38513 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bluefish
posted Hide Post
Like dead people? Kicking them off ballots? Yup.

Posts: 5232 | Location: The way life should be | Registered: 24 May 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jeffeosso:
quote:
quote:

yeah... that's why the GOP is trying to get people kicked off ballots left and right ...

projection much, thermonuclear sarge?

It's possible I missed something but other than asking that the Constitution be followed with regard to the leader of an attempted insurrection I don't know of Democrats trying to kick anybody off a ballot.

Are you against following the Constitution?

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 9580 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I like to keep up to date with whats happening at home and around the world. I watch MSM and I use twitter, FB, Reddit etc to make sure I get a range of ideas thrown my way.
Im not going to limit this to the mindset of democrats, but rather expand it too the mindset of the left.
Its not often Im surprised at what I see in such media, but the other day one really took the cake.
It was a comment from a left wing page that stated they were- In relation too the election here- "Flabagasted that in this day, we would still vote in an old, white, male as prime minister.
It struck me as being incredibly, Ageist, Racist and Sexist.
So when I question the mindset of the left, I have to wonder at the disconnect that allows such hypocrisy of statement whilst raging against sexism, ageism and racism when its seen to be from the right?

Posts: 4283 | Location: South Island NZ | Registered: 21 July 2008Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
quote:
It's possible I missed something but other than asking that the Constitution be followed with regard to the leader of an attempted insurrection I don't know of Democrats trying to kick anybody off a ballot.

Are you against following the Constitution?

You have missed that it's my position to actually follow the constitution and if the case has merit, let's have a trial for trump to determine if he's guilty -

I realize continuity might be hard, but i do ask that you keep up prior to playing the howler -- but that would take all the fun out of it...

Say, are you aware that internet troll behavior is actually been determined to be protected 1a speech? Just thought you'd like to know

#dumptrump

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 38513 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote