Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Oh, Lordy, There Are More Tapes Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
The case against Trump for trying to illegally interfere in the 2020 election just got more audio/visual evidence:

quote:
Then-President Donald Trump personally pressured two Republican members of the Wayne County Board of Canvassers not to sign the certification of the 2020 presidential election, according to recordings reviewed by The Detroit News and revealed publicly for the first time.

On a Nov. 17, 2020, phone call, which also involved Republican National Committee Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel, Trump told Monica Palmer and William Hartmann, the two GOP Wayne County canvassers, they'd look "terrible" if they signed the documents after they first voted in opposition and then later in the same meeting voted to approve certification of the county’s election results, according to the recordings...

McDaniel, a Michigan native and the leader of the Republican Party nationally, said at another point in the call, "If you can go home tonight, do not sign it. ... We will get you attorneys."

To which Trump added: "We'll take care of that."

Link

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 9565 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Another indictment coming...and Ms. McDaniels will not sleep well over the holidays..all this for a worthless piece of dog shit..

One of Us
Picture of bluefish
posted Hide Post
And I was thinking the OP was sweating it because more Senate sodomy tapes have been found. Apparently no faces were shown but there was a mole…

Posts: 5232 | Location: The way life should be | Registered: 24 May 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
. . . something about anything sexual and bluefish that just stirs him up. Perhaps a poor potty training experience . . .

Politicians in Washington have been having sex and committing adultery for as long as politicians have been in Washington. Politicians that are seditious conspirators are, no thanks to you, a much rarer breed of politician. Focus on something meaningful for a change.

Mike

Posts: 21211 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MJines:
Perhaps a poor potty training experience . . .

HEY MIKE ... wait just a minute, i was potty trained at gun point .. that might explain some things.. nevermind.. carry on

#dumptrump

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 38462 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Borrowed from another place.

"The truth really is like taking a shit. It's gonna come out eventually and the longer you try to hold it in, the messier it will be when it does."

Give me a home where the buffalo roam and I'll show you a house full of buffalo shit.

Posts: 1168 | Location: IOWA | Registered: 27 October 2018Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Makes you wonder why they were stupid enough to record the evidence. I expect they thought that they were going to win and it wouldn't matter.

Give me a home where the buffalo roam and I'll show you a house full of buffalo shit.

Posts: 1168 | Location: IOWA | Registered: 27 October 2018Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bluefish:
And I was thinking the OP was sweating it because more Senate sodomy tapes have been found. Apparently no faces were shown but there was a mole…

No, but the cops have another tape of the Moms4Liberty founder munching at the Y in Florida.

You know, the bitch who wanted all books that mention that some people are gay removed from school libraries?

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 9565 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bluefish
posted Hide Post
And not one of you chumps got the Porky's reference.

Posts: 5232 | Location: The way life should be | Registered: 24 May 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bluefish:
And not one of you chumps got the Porky's reference.

I got it. Big Grin

When will this current nightmare end.

Posts: 1255 | Location: Florida | Registered: 13 April 2005Reply With Quote