Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Your NEW Army! Login/Join 
Administrator
posted

Posts: 66943 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
Gen Z at its best. No wonder they’re at the end of the alphabet….

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13145 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The Army has always had fuck-ups and malcontents, the only thing that's changed is how many people they can bitch and whine to at the same time.

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 9566 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
https://www.axios.com/2023/10/...ast-israel-palestine

Saeed, with 3500 of those American dipshits currently charged with defending your place currently, id respectfully suggest either expelling them or abandoning you ship now!

I can't see tying your well-being to such namby pamby brats. Expell the Americans, take over the base and employ your own blood! Get some Dubai!

We've got a few Walmarts and Comic Book stores that can absorb your formerly American soldiers, send em packing right back to the US of A.

You've got it from here Amigo! tu2

Posts: 9091 | Location: Dillingham Alaska | Registered: 10 April 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scott King:

Saeed, with 3500 of those American dipshits currently charged with defending your place currently, id respectfully suggest either expelling them or abandoning you ship now!

I can't see tying your well-being to such namby pamby brats. Expell the Americans, take over the base and employ your own blood! Get some Dubai!

We've got a few Walmarts and Comic Book stores that can absorb your formerly American soldiers, send em packing right back to the US of A.

If we take your military past performance, defending us is the last thing I expect.

We just like to contribute to your failing economy! clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66943 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
quote:

If we take your military past performance, defending us is the last thing I expect.

If our economy is "failing" whose is winning?

China's has slipped to 64% of ours since Biden brought a lot of manufacturing home, our inflation rate is 3.7% compared to the global average of 6.9, our unemployment is down, our GDP growth is up, the stock market is at record high levels.

Where do you see our economy "failing"?

Your entire economy is less than our defense budget; thanks for the "help".

Posts: 9566 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post

One of Us
Picture of bluefish
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jefffive:
quote:
quote:

If our economy is "failing" whose is winning?

China's has slipped to 64% of ours since Biden brought a lot of manufacturing home, our inflation rate is 3.7% compared to the global average of 6.9, our unemployment is down, our GDP growth is up, the stock market is at record high levels.

Where do you see our economy "failing"?

Your entire economy is less than our defense budget; thanks for the "help".

And don’t forget gas prices are falling as well patrone! Thanks Pedo Joe.

Posts: 5232 | Location: The way life should be | Registered: 24 May 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Nose diving!

I couldn't mention all the good news, my post would have been a book.

"During a strong economic expansion, import volumes typically surge; if exports are unable to grow at the same rate, the current account deficit will widen."

one of us
posted Hide Post
Unemployment is down because people quit looking for work; many choosing to live on the government tit instead. We know the inflation rate number of 3.7% is pure bullshit. GDP due to a devalued dollar, the stock market is high for the same reason. I would like to hear about the companies who have brought their manufacturing back home from China, thanks to Joe. Regards Bill.

Posts: 3522 | Location: Elko, B.C. Canada | Registered: 19 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Leeper:
Unemployment is down because people quit looking for work unemployment is down because the economy has added 14 million jobs since we got rid of Trump. ; many choosing to live on the government tit instead. We know the inflation rate number of 3.7% is pure bullshit. Hoe do "we" know this? You saying so? GDP due to a devalued dollar, the stock market is high for the same reason. I would like to hear about the companies who have brought their manufacturing back home from China, thanks to Joe. General Electric, General Motors and U.S. Steel come to mind. Regards Bill.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Part of why Biden’s numbers look so bad is the whole “economy is doing great” thing being trumpeted everywhere, yet while lots of folks are making more money, they feel that they are actually living on less.

The claim of inflation is only… is countered by my checkbook says…

Inflation may be slowing, but no one has caught up with the last couple years worth yet and no one buys the government’s figures.

Everyone I know on a fixed income has cut back on everything.

Your sources can state numbers until they are blue in the face but folks are not happy.

Posts: 10602 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by crbutler:
Part of why Biden’s numbers look so bad is the whole “economy is doing great” thing being trumpeted everywhere, yet while lots of folks are making more money, they feel that they are actually living on less.

The claim of inflation is only… is countered by my checkbook says…

Inflation may be slowing, but no one has caught up with the last couple years worth yet and no one buys the government’s figures.

Everyone I know on a fixed income has cut back on everything.

Your sources can state numbers until they are blue in the face but folks are not happy.

The economy IS numbers. By every available metric it has steadily improved since Trump was deposed, across the board.

Republicans will shamelessly lie about anything if it reflects bad on a Democrat, including their own financial well-being. They used to call themselves "the party of fiscal responsibility" while steadily increasing the deficit and the debt with tax cuts for the rich and corporations they claimed would pay for themselves. Of course, they never did.

Reagan did it, Bush the Lesser did it, Trump did it. The deficit increased every time while the economy got worse.

I'll give you another example of Republican lies driving perceptions: crime rates. Republicans will go on TV and, with a straight face, decry the soaring crime rate while, by FBI statistics, it's actually falling. About the only thing that's up is mass shootings, but we can't talk about that because the NRA will get mad.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
right...
that's why we haven't heard the word bidenomics for a couple months now.

Posts: 4975 | Location: soda springs,id | Registered: 02 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lamar:
right...
that's why we haven't heard the word bidenomics for a couple months now.

There's a great deal you won't hear about on Fox News or NewsMax.

You should get out more.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Unemployment is down because people quit looking for work; many choosing to live on the government tit instead. We know the inflation rate number of 3.7% is pure bullshit. GDP due to a devalued dollar, the stock market is high for the same reason. I would like to hear about the companies who have brought their manufacturing back home from China, thanks to Joe. Regards Bill.

The same accounting used for every administration.

Posts: 15874 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 10 April 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
True, but they have gradually changed what is used to calculate it.

Posts: 10602 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wymple:
quote:

The same accounting used for every administration.

no, close enough, no it's not -the core tends to remain the same but the finite elements are moved around - i forget which POTUS had food, fuel, and electricity taken out of CPI. When you look at unemployment numbers, you have to know which of the various numbers have impact - i mean, you could just be learnt on the topic for 20mins

You know, you really talk a lot for someone that rarely researches before posting -- you know, that particular order makes you LESS laughable - but YOU won't agree on terms for a discussion, and can't be learnt - we get it

#dumptrump

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 38462 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have to say that I find it amusing that somebody from a country that depends on us for it's very existence in terms of defense would make fun of the army that will come save his ass if or when the Iranians get an itchy trigger finger and decide they want some UAE oil.

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15056 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

I think you should fire us. I hear the Wagner Group is offering discount rates these days and there are already plenty of Russians in Dubai to party with….

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13145 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote