Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gov. Haley will drop out this morning Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
What will be interesting is will she endorse President Trump?

Posts: 10929 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
She did not endorse the Orange Boy. Her announcement this morning shows she is a class act and the real deal.

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16412 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hard for me to understand how the republicans could pick trump over her. I'm not a supporter but it seems to me that the GOP is doing everything possible to pick the only candidate that Joe Biden can beat in a general election. Confused

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15120 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well, I tried and I lost.

Policy wise, I don’t agree with Trump all the time.

I’d say the policies I disagree with him on is about the same as the policies I agree with Biden on. Things like supporting Ukraine.

Truthfully, I disagree with both more than anything else…

I don’t think either is a fundamentally good person whose opinion I trust to make the right decision. Before you start claiming false equivalence, does anyone of sense agree with what Biden has done with the border? Agree with his refusal to do what he can rather than try and use it to gain political traction elsewhere, generally unsuccessfully?

Yes, voting comes down to which candidate you like better generally. Depending on your outlook in life it’s “lesser of two evils” or “the better choice” ordinarily. I’m going to vote in November basically on the down ticket races. I’m not giving my acquiescence to either of the two top candidates, based on both being way too flawed to support. I’ve already told the GOP that any political contributions I make this year are going to issue advocacy groups or down ticket candidates because Trump is a dumpster fire.

If my vote means the democrat wins, so be it. By pushing a problem guy out front you are going to have to pay the price.

There are some democrats that I could support… too bad that party won’t nominate them for office.

Posts: 10645 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
I think an increasing number of folks feel that way.

Mike

Posts: 21237 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of nute
posted Hide Post
What a missed opportunity, and what a shit show is left. I just do not understand how anyone can support Trump over Haley.

Posts: 7187 | Location: Ban pre shredded cheese - make America grate again... | Registered: 29 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
Missed opportunity for sure. The election was right there for the GOP to grab it and they decide to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

Mike

Posts: 21237 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
I will be voting on the state of the economy and the disgusting illegal invasion. I think a large segment of the country will also be voting with the same concerns in mind.

If Trump is smart he will pick Haley as a VP or even Tim Scott with the future in mind.

If 0biden is smart he will drop out and let Kamala run.

We'd be dealing with a fairly clean slate if Trump had been allowed the 2020 win. 0biden wouldn't have destroyed the country, no wars and 0biden would be seen as too old now.

~Ann

Posts: 19169 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aspen Hill Adventures:
I will be voting on the state of the economy and the disgusting illegal invasion. I think a large segment of the country will also be voting with the same concerns in mind.

If Trump is smart he will pick Haley as a VP or even Tim Scott with the future in mind.

If 0biden is smart he will drop out and let Kamala run.

We'd be dealing with a fairly clean slate if Trump had been allowed the 2020 win. 0biden wouldn't have destroyed the country, no wars and 0biden would be seen as too old now.

Except for the minor detail that Trump lost in 2020, bigly.

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 9576 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote