New
Find
Notify
Tools

Is This True?? Login/Join 
Administrator
posted
That in Comifornia one is fined $18,000 if one tries to stop a robbery? clap

I suppose it makes sense to idiots banning drinking straws but give drug needles for free! jumping

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66940 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:

I suppose it makes sense to idiots banning drinking straws but give drug needles for free! jumping

Saeed, there's a reason Fox News just stroked a check for $787,000,000 to Dominion for blatant lying.

They'll lie about anything, and do.

What is proposed in California is a bill to prevent an employer from requiring low-paid, untrained employees who didn't take jobs as rent-a-cops to pretend they are.

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 9565 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jefffive:
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:

Saeed, there's a reason Fox News just stroked a check for $787,000,000 to Dominion for blatant lying.

They'll lie about anything, and do.

What is proposed in California is a bill to prevent an employer from requiring low-paid, untrained employees who didn't take jobs as rent-a-cops to pretend they are.

Let's look a little closer to home: Emirates announces a new policy that any steward or baggage handler may have to step into cockpit duties at any time, no pay raise or training involved. That okay?

If Fox News and every associated entity and "personality" were dropped into an abyssal trench tomorrow the average IQ of the English-speaking world would start rising before "Judge" Pirro finished the bag of wine she's sucking down.

Posts: 9565 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
And whats worse, MSNBC ranks even further down the list as trustworthy news, according to factcheck.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by theback40:
And whats worse, MSNBC ranks even further down the list as trustworthy news, according to factcheck.

How many hundreds of millions did they pay out for lying?

How many courts did they tell they don't do "news", they are "entertainment"?

One of Us
Picture of tomahawker
posted Hide Post
If you trust ANY news organization to tell you the truth you’re as dumb as they think you are

Posts: 3452 | Registered: 27 November 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tomahawker:
If you trust ANY news organization to tell you the truth you’re as dumb as they think you are

I honestly don't remember the last time I saw/read an item anywhere but BBC and thought "That's likely accurate" without looking for more reporting. I have very little interest in "exclusives" because that's an ideal way to spread lies.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yup, I think the same with BBC.
MSNBC and something called News Max were at the bottom of the truthful reporting list going by factcheck.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Stupid proposed law. Someone tries to steal from me, they have two choices. Surrender or try to defend themselves.

Posts: 10010 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lavaca:
Stupid proposed law. Someone tries to steal from me, they have two choices. Surrender or try to defend themselves.

Not the issue. The State of California just wants to codify that it's no part of a dollar store cashier's job to be chasing and apprehending shoplifters for minimum wage.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well, I guess there is a third choice. They could rabbit. And that's what happened the only time I had the misfortune of confronting a thief. He could have qualified for the Olympics.

Posts: 10010 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Simple solution. Include in the clerk's job description a permit to carry. Might necessitate a pay raise.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
This actually defies any common sense.

Instead of punishing the criminals, the DA's are letting them off.

I am glad I live in a country where common sense prevails.

That is why we have extremely low crime.

Frankly, it has got so out of hand, just shoot the bastards! clap

Posts: 66940 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Conflicting statements??

And of course the video is all a lie!

I guarantee you this sorry excuse of a human being would need emergency treatment, of not the morgue, if he did this here.

The public will kill him if the police don't arrive fast!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lavaca:
Simple solution. Include in the clerk's job description a permit to carry. Might necessitate a pay raise.

You'll find that most humans don't walk around hoping for a chance to shoot someone thinking it will make them somehow better than they've always been.

You want cashiers to acts as cops? Recruit, train and pay them like cops.

Of course, that screws up all the Republican plans to steadily increase child labor...