Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Has anyone noticed how toxic Fox News has become? Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
I've seen numerous articles and videos headlines lately from FOX. Ninety-five percent I don't watch or read. But generally, the headlines says enough.

Rabid.

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Per my far-right friend: "reality sucks"

FYI - if you ID as "conservative" nowadays, Trump owns you.

Posts: 19757 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Magine Enigam:
I've seen numerous articles and videos headlines lately from FOX. Ninety-five percent I don't watch or read. But generally, the headlines says enough.

Rabid.

Video generally, yes Fox specifically I avoid completely. I can't stand the opinion pieces and have no use for even a second of "Gutfield" "The Five" or whoever.

I do remember seeing Maddow refer to un masked Americans as "the enemy".

While thinking about Trump today I did briefly look up Hitlers propaganda minister, Goebbels I think. No, I don't think the Goebbels routine is limited to Trump. Don't forget our favorite Us Representative from Michigan, Rashida Tlab still tries to twist the, "From the River to the Sea". 80 years ago the woman would have paid for a position at Aushwitz.

Posts: 9121 | Location: Dillingham Alaska | Registered: 10 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
These days on Fox the only commentator worth listening to is Dana Perino. On Fox Business, Neil Cavuto. The rest are just worthless shills.

Mike

Posts: 21236 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I think they just fill their audience with what they want to hear. The audience has become more poisonous than even FOX.

Posts: 6135 | Location: Coeur d' Alene, Idaho, USA | Registered: 08 March 2013Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Anyone watching anything belonging to Murdoch is an IDIOT! clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67001 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bivoj
posted Hide Post
I like FOX
Some of you like others
Good for you

Nothing like standing over your own kill

Posts: 617 | Location: Wherever hunting is good and Go Trump | Registered: 17 June 2023Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bivoj:
I like FOX

. . . open your mouth, good boy . . . here comes another big spoonful of pablum.

Mike

Posts: 21236 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne...s_pagination_desktop

FOX doesn't even try anymore. If I see an interesting headlines and it comes from FOX, I just move on. FOX spews so many lies and bullshit.

I feel for Neil Cavuto. I once worked for a totally corrupt drilling company in Midland. It was the worst 90-days of my life. A toxic work environment makes every day of your life miserable. https://www.foxnews.com/video/6343684897112 It takes a while to get the stink washed off. I wish Cavuto well.

Sadly, I have a good friend that watches only FOX, and believes every word they say.

Posts: 13781 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kensco:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne...s_pagination_desktop

FOX doesn't even try anymore. If I see an interesting headlines and it comes from FOX, I just move on. FOX spews so many lies and bullshit.

I feel for Neil Cavuto. I once worked for a totally corrupt drilling company in Midland. It was the worst 90-days of my life. A toxic work environment makes every day of your life miserable. https://www.foxnews.com/video/6343684897112 It takes a while to get the stink washed off. I wish Cavuto well.

Sadly, I have a good friend that watches only FOX, and believes every word they say.

Mike,
I see you are well into your journey these days. Thanks for the post card.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36636 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kensco:

I have friends and especially family like that too and it's not just sad, it's disturbing.

We mostly have to avoid talking about politics at all.

I dislike the barrier to reconciliation on something so big. But it's a fact of life these days, and I think/know Fox is a yuge contributor and provocatory. And they do it for the money. And it is so harmful, toxic, divisive, and unnecessary and unbecoming of journalism, and since their audience is packed with Christians, it unbecoming of Christianity too.

It's hard to accept that lies have become so profitable and appealing.

Remember Fox Corp.'s $787.5 million settlement with Dominion Voting Systems over defamation charges. Well, they have to work harder now to earn the cash to pay.

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Posts: 19757 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
Of course only Fox is to be criticized and all other news agencies are saintly heralds of truth…isn’t that the truth ME!?

rotflmo

J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36636 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I was wondering how long it would take to get a look over there / what about them post. Smiler

XXX

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
I will take that as a yes!

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
Toxic? That is a liberal progressive bastardization of a term. I don’t use it in your context ME.

Life and news is just what it is…some good…some bad. These days it does seem the bad outnumbers the good.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

one of us
posted Hide Post
...and here FOX goes again, not even doing the basic proofing to see that they got the article right, just spewing miscellaneous bullshit again. https://www.usatoday.com/story...aseball/72059040007/ "A fish rots from the head down". Until ownership changes FOX will continue to be an anti-American propaganda arm of the MAGA cult.

Posts: 13781 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Magine Enigam:
I was wondering how long it would take to get a look over there / what about them post. Smiler

weird, your thread started as a comparative opinion, and you whine when someone else does the same?

oh, and din't answer the question

#dumptrump

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 38501 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It was definitively proven in discovery for the Dominion suit that Fox knows it's airing lies, they actually make fun of the people who are stupid enough to believe the crap they put on air.

That's why they ponied up $787,000,000 rather than go to trial.

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 9576 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
An example (among many) of toxic Fox:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...cd53f11408e566&ei=47

XXX

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
Wow…that looks extremely toxic. Roll Eyes

An opinion by a former Speaker of House.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

Yea, Newt was never toxic. Roll Eyes As I recall he was voted out. BTW, who would name a child Newt?

He invented, all over again, divisiveness and toxic politics presumably as a partizan winning formula. But it's certainly not for the good of the nation.

Why Fox would give him the time of day and air time is telling.

Toxic definition per Urban Dictionary:

Toxic:
Adjective used to describe usually very negative person, that bitch about everything, spread unnecessary hate or just talk shit about others. You can meet these people in any online community.
Yo mike is so toxic when he is loosing. Why you gotta be so toxic Tyler ? please calm down.

Remind you of anyone herein? Smiler

XXX