THE ACCURATE RELOADING POLITICAL CRATER

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  The Political Forum    "And I will not give one penny to any school that has a vaccine mandate"

Moderators: DRG
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"And I will not give one penny to any school that has a vaccine mandate" Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
Make Measles Great Again.

I don't think any public school in the Country doesn't require the MMR vaccine.

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 9569 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of LongDistanceOperator
posted Hide Post
It’s just amazing how anyone can have their head so far up their ass that they would support this broken shitbag, let alone worship him like Lane and a few others.

Posts: 7480 | Location: near Austin, Texas, USA | Registered: 15 December 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
Gotta pander to the sycophants. They love the goofball rhetoric.

Mike

Posts: 21212 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MJines:

Serious question.

What is the alternative?

Kamala?

YOU, yes YOU, as voters, have allowed this unbelievably corrupt PARTY POLITICS to get to this stage!

I know.

You are FREE to vote.

You have DEMOCRACY! clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66954 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The penny is English money. The American coin is the cent!

Give me a home where the buffalo roam and I'll show you a house full of buffalo shit.

Posts: 1171 | Location: IOWA | Registered: 27 October 2018Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
quote:

Serious question.

What is the alternative?

Kamala?

YOU, yes YOU, as voters, have allowed this unbelievably corrupt PARTY POLITICS to get to this stage!

I know.

You are FREE to vote.

You have DEMOCRACY! clap

The alternative is a life-long public servant who hasn't enriched himself while in office and who understands what the Constitution does, and does not, empower a President to do, who knows how our government works (and how it doesn't) and knows the players on the world stage without kowtowing to every strongman who comes along.

Posts: 9569 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
And who would that be?? SLO jo? rotflmo jumping

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13147 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jefffive:
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
quote:

Serious question.

What is the alternative?

Kamala?

I know.

You are FREE to vote.

You have DEMOCRACY! clap

The alternative is a life-long public servant who hasn't enriched himself while in office and who understands what the Constitution does, and does not, empower a President to do, who knows how our government works (and how it doesn't) and knows the players on the world stage without kowtowing to every strongman who comes along.

Alice from Wonderland, is that you ? Big Grin

When the horse has been eliminated, human life may be extended an average of five or more years.
James R. Doolitle

I think they've been misunderstood. Timothy Tredwell

Posts: 1587 | Location: Central Alberta, Canada | Registered: 20 July 2019Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jdollar:
And who would that be?? SLO jo? rotflmo jumping

One person in this election has never gotten fewer votes than their opponent, the other has never gotten more.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Trump University...no vaccine mandate there.

TomP

Our country, right or wrong. When right, to be kept right, when wrong to be put right.

Carl Schurz (1829 - 1906)

Posts: 14375 | Location: Moreno Valley CA USA | Registered: 20 November 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
What got me was that the schools supposedly had a vaccine mandate for decades, but a parent just saying that they had a religious objection got them out of it, at least here… until Covid.

Then all these folks were insisting that everyone get the vaccine, and that no exemptions would be allowed. I recall there being issues locally for folks who actually had a verified allergic reaction to the vaccine.

What is sad to me is most of the folks who are now anti-vaccination types used to be big supporters of vaccines.

All because of do-gooders insisting on listening to their fear.

Posts: 10602 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by crbutler:
What got me was that the schools supposedly had a vaccine mandate for decades, but a parent just saying that they had a religious objection got them out of it, at least here… until Covid.

Then all these folks were insisting that everyone get the vaccine, and that no exemptions would be allowed. I recall there being issues locally for folks who actually had a verified allergic reaction to the vaccine.

What is sad to me is most of the folks who are now anti-vaccination types used to be big supporters of vaccines.

It was the "do-gooders" listening to their fears or the God-botherers listening to some invisible cloud being who isn't even alleged to have ever said anything about vaccines?

one of us
posted Hide Post
The promotion of a vaccine, the efficacy of which was much closer to zero than the 95% originally claimed, with the division of society a major result, did a lot to create distrust among those who were acquiescent before.
Virtually everyone I know had measles. They were one of several common childhood diseases, which were relatively benign. I knew of no one who suffered any lasting effects of the disease. There are, of course, diseases which are serious in their consequences, if not deadly, vaccines against these are certainly advisable. Making vaccines mandatory, especially vaccines against illnesses which are not serious in the vast majority of cases, simply doesn't make sense. If I am vaccinated against measles, for instance, I really don't care if others are not. It's not my problem. I certainly would not deny them the education which might enable them to make informed decisions. Regards, Bill

Posts: 3525 | Location: Elko, B.C. Canada | Registered: 19 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Besides, there too damn many people to begin with. A good plague now and then helps a lot to thin out the stupid ones. Evolution in action.

Posts: 5740 | Location: Alberta | Registered: 14 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Given that the full efficacy data and side effect data still have not been released, the mandates were made by the fearful.

The data I have seen were initially wholly based on antibody response, and now it’s disease severity in the population.

The religious exemption was originally for some very unusual sects that were an extreme minority. This then began to be used to keep kids from being vaccinated based on some people feeling vaccines caused all kinds of childhood problems like autism.

The vast majority who claim religious exemption even now it’s more that was the only way to get out of the mandate that they disagreed with.

The courts have treated religious items with extreme deference and since it’s impossible to prove what someone does or doesn’t believe, it is used as a catch all.

quote:
Originally posted by Jefffive:
quote:
Originally posted by crbutler:

It was the "do-gooders" listening to their fears or the God-botherers listening to some invisible cloud being who isn't even alleged to have ever said anything about vaccines?

Posts: 10602 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote