Find
Notify
Tools

The plot thickens Login/Join 
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted
quote:
Just when you thought the Biden corruption scandal could not get more bizarre, it does.

The CIA intervenes to protect Kevin Morris from investigation

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36643 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
But the GOP just can't seem to produce the goods:

https://thehill.com/homenews/h...impeachment-inquiry/

You would think if there was anything to this by now we might see the evidence, but that is simply not the case. One failure after another, both Comer and Gym Jordan have egg on their faces.

Posts: 242 | Location: Boulder mountains | Registered: 09 February 2024Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
There has been plenty of evidence.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36643 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Not according to the GOP house members who refuse to vote for this sham attempted impeachment....the GOP does not have to votes to move this forward.

Posts: 242 | Location: Boulder mountains | Registered: 09 February 2024Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
No smoking gun but plenty of evidence.

Do you not wonder why the CIA would want to protect this weird person?

You have to admit that this Kevin Morris figure is extremely weird and the relationship weird as well.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I wonder why after repeatedly saying that they had the smoking gun why the GOP just can't produce it. That is the part that I find weird.

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
Well, maybe it’s just me…but when the CIA starts throwing up roadblocks against the DOJ and the US Congress…I find that a bit higher on the weird scale.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

one of us
posted Hide Post
Well I guess the Bobulinski testimony does not prove anything. All the democrats did not put a scratch on him lol

Posts: 1852 | Location: Prairieville,Louisiana, USA | Registered: 09 October 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Also all the money transfers mean nothing lol

Posts: 1852 | Location: Prairieville,Louisiana, USA | Registered: 09 October 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ledvm:
Well, maybe it’s just me…but when the CIA starts throwing up roadblocks against the DOJ and the US Congress…I find that a bit higher on the weird scale.

Did you also find it weird that the GOP's star witness is under arrest for lying to the FBI? I found that REALLY weird. cuckoo

https://www.cnn.com/2024/02/15...n-burisma/index.html

one of us
Picture of LongDistanceOperator
posted Hide Post
I find it weird that someone with so much education has his head so far up his ass.

Posts: 7494 | Location: near Austin, Texas, USA | Registered: 15 December 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Bobulinski is the star witness!!!!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MLindsay:
Bobulinski is the star witness!!!!

His lawyers being paid by Trump certainly isn't a conflict...

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 9578 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LongDistanceOperator:
I find it weird that someone with so much education has his head so far up his ass.

dancing

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15127 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:

I find it weird that you can rarely muster an intelligent contributory post — on the other hand…maybe not so weird at all. Wink

J. Lane Easter, DVM

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:

Yes.

Proving, beyond a shadow of a doubt, what an utter criminal Trump is!

A MAGA CRIMINAL! clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67013 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

If there is so much evidence, why do they refuse to have a vote?

Maybe, their best witnesses being under indictment for lying about the material facts has something to do with it?

Posts: 10937 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
There’s a lot of evidence for Bigfoot, UFO’s, Skinwalkers and the Loch Ness monster too.

I guess it’s a matter of how bad you want to believe something. Roll Eyes

Maybe they could get ‘pillow guy’ and Sidney Powell on the case, that would show those horrible Biden people. Nobody can come up with ‘conclusive evidence’ like those two!

Posts: 5750 | Location: Alberta | Registered: 14 November 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:

nope, that's what happens when they drink the trump koolaid

Trump: "Putin is a Genius" "Hezbollah is very smart"

Posts: 17195 | Location: FL | Registered: 03 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tumbleweed:
There’s a lot of evidence for Bigfoot, UFO’s, Skinwalkers and the Loch Ness monster too.

We must have a different definition of evidence.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

That's apparently true.

Here's some evidence for you.

It's a search on youtube of Lev Parnas.

Take your pick

https://www.youtube.com/result...s+testify+today+full

I choose this one:

https://youtu.be/3SCY4_hH4ks?si=Mxe9Uu6VZEhJsOVi

'Did You Ever Find The Smoking Gun?': Raskin Questions Lev Parnas On Biden Ukraine Investigation

And especially this one:

https://youtu.be/wol3jqccr18?si=ZC9GWNFVXMzKmTDC

Ex-Trump Ally States He Found ‘Precisely Zero Evidence’ Of Biden Family Corruption In Ukraine

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Per my far-right friend: "reality sucks"

FYI - if you ID as "conservative" nowadays, Trump owns you.

Posts: 19768 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

They call them UAPs now and I think its fact at this point.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
Is there ANY American politician who is NOT a corrupt criminal? clap

Posts: 67013 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Magine Enigam:
quote:

That's apparently true.

Here's some evidence for you.

It's a search on youtube of Lev Parnas.

Take your pick

https://www.youtube.com/result...s+testify+today+full

I choose this one:

https://youtu.be/3SCY4_hH4ks?si=Mxe9Uu6VZEhJsOVi

'Did You Ever Find The Smoking Gun?': Raskin Questions Lev Parnas On Biden Ukraine Investigation

And especially this one:

https://youtu.be/wol3jqccr18?si=ZC9GWNFVXMzKmTDC

Ex-Trump Ally States He Found ‘Precisely Zero Evidence’ Of Biden Family Corruption In Ukraine

I guess “nothing” was expensive in Ukraine back in the day.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by zebrazapper:
quote:
quote:

They call them UAPs now and I think its fact at this point.

Touché

But no little green men or “evidence” of them. More likely exploration by our “good friends” China — who just want to sell us stuff.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

Administrator
posted Hide Post
If the Chinks close the door tomorrow, Wall Street will collapse! clap

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:

If China closed the door tomorrow on the USA…China would collapse as well.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

If we left the UAE tomorrow, it would become a territory of Iran clap

Strange world we live in Saeed Big Grin

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Steve Bertram:
quote:

Bullshit!

We are neighbors and close relatives.

Been throughout the years.

Trouble started once you stupid lot started interfering!

You are getting pay back now!

Biden or Trump?? rotflmo

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

If China closed the door tomorrow on the USA…China would collapse as well.

Exactly, Mutual Assured Economic Destruction.

It worked with nukes and Russia.

Posts: 10937 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Neighbors and close relatives...where have I heard that before? Sounds like something Putin might say Big Grin For being such a close relationship, an outsider does wonder why Iran just doesn't just return the islands they took from you. Likely because Iran has an armed forces larger that a small village? That would be my guess as to why. clap

I believe you are neighbors and close relatives to the Houthis as well? Seems like you folks were indeed getting on just fine without our help. Nothing but Love in Middle East, capital "L" Wink

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2022_Abu_Dhabi_attack

Damn those outsiders anyway. Any updates on the Sudan civil war that the UAE is funding? I understand that it is debatable as to which will be the larger humanitarian crisis, Gaza or Sudan.

Strange, strange world......

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Bullshit!

Biden or Trump?? rotflmo

Maybe I am wrong, but I thought the persians and the arabs were different groups and not particularly well disposed towards each other historically...

Doesn't mean that the west hasn't stuck its nose where it is not wanted and made messes that it fails to take care of because of it.

Posts: 10648 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by crbutler:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Bullshit!

Biden or Trump?? rotflmo

Maybe I am wrong, but I thought the persians and the arabs were different groups and not particularly well disposed towards each other historically...

Doesn't mean that the west hasn't stuck its nose where it is not wanted and made messes that it fails to take care of because of it.

The US safe guards the UAE. To be fair though, it wont be Iran that takes over. Thats too bold.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by zebrazapper:
quote:
Originally posted by crbutler:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Bullshit!

Biden or Trump?? rotflmo

The US safe guards the UAE. To be fair though, it wont be Iran that takes over. Thats too bold.

The whole world.

THE WHOLE WORLD!

Would be in a much better state if you stupid lot in the West didn’t interfere where you are not wanted!

Even today!

Pushing your own sick social agendas on other societies, religions and cultures!

No wonder your world is falling apart! clap

Biden, Kamala, Green or Trump?? rotflmo