Tools

The Chinks Are Coming! Login/Join 
Administrator
posted
The NEW SUPER INTELLIGENCE!

America is too engrossed with BLM and making sick men into women! jumping

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67049 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Congratulations too that man. Competition is always good.

We should never fear brilliance in individual humans. We should abhor structures which seek to harness brilliance for inhuman purpose, or ones which seek to control human endeavour for ideological or personnel reasons.

Posts: 4292 | Location: South Island NZ | Registered: 21 July 2008Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by shankspony:

We should never fear brilliance in individual humans. We should abhor structures which seek to harness brilliance for inhuman purpose, or ones which seek to control human endeavour for ideological or personnel reasons.

Yes, very true statement.

Sadly, human history is full of using intelligence to destroy the perceived enemy.

One needs look no further than the political upheaval in the United States.

I honestly cannot imagine the utterly stupid hatred in that country, mainly due to very selfish political reasons.

Posts: 67049 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
quote:

Sadly, human history is full of using intelligence to destroy the perceived enemy.

I honestly cannot imagine the utterly stupid hatred in that country, mainly due to very selfish political reasons.

All the while ignoring the thousands of years of you Muslims killing each other over trivial matters. Much easier to look at others and judge them than fix the mess in your own neighborhood eh Saeed?

How long since the UAE has won the world chess championship?

Posts: 3770 | Location: Boulder Colorado | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by skb:
quote:
quote:

All the while ignoring the thousands of years of you Muslims killing each other over trivial matters. Much easier to look at others and judge them than fix the mess in your own neighborhood eh Saeed?

How long since the UAE has won the world chess championship?

We haven’t.

Neither have we killed millions of innocent to fill up our coffers.

Scalps anyone!

You lot created terrorism! rotflmo

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Oh please, your lot did not spread Islam through hugs. Plenty of blood on those swords, still happening too.

Posts: 3770 | Location: Boulder Colorado | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Oh please, your lot did not spread Islam through hugs. Plenty of blood on those swords, still happening too.

Read about the Spanish in South America!

“We came in the name of Jesus Christ. To convert you and take all your gold!” rotflmo

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

“We came in the name of Jesus Christ. To convert you and take all your gold!” rotflmo

Do you know your own history? It does not seem like it. clap

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spread_of_Islam

Did you notice that the latest shithole to descend into chaos was, wait for it....another Muslim country, Sudan. I was so shocked to see that.
jumping

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Did you notice that the latest shithole to descend into chaos was, wait for it....another Muslim country, Sudan. I was so shocked to see that.
jumping

I have forgotten more history than you will ever know! rotflmo

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

jumping

I have forgotten more history than you will ever know! rotflmo

I would do my best to forget that kind of history as well Saeed, who could blame you? clap

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hopefully there faster than those leprosy covered Mexicans, still waiting !

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by frankinthelaurels:
Hopefully there faster than those leprosy covered Mexicans, still waiting !

Payback is a bitch!

Kamala in Charge! clap

One of Us
posted Hide Post
A new week and two more Muslim shitholes descend into chaos, Gaza and Pakistan. Pretty soon every country in the middle east will be at war either with another country or internally. Oh wait, it has been that way for thousands of years clap

One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
quote:
A new week and two more Muslim shitholes descend into chaos, Gaza and Pakistan. Pretty soon every country in the middle east will be at war either with another country or internally. Oh wait, it has been that way for thousands of years clap

Took me a minute to figure out what you were referring to since as far as I can remember some kind of chaos has been "situation normal" in those places. Big Grin

Posts: 9141 | Location: Dillingham Alaska | Registered: 10 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
So if I read this right today, the Japanese indicated that they need to rethink their stance on NATO membership given the situation in the world right now.
Thats big news if so, and suddenly NATO becomes relevant in a whole new theatre.
The chinese must want to slap Russia silly.

Posts: 4292 | Location: South Island NZ | Registered: 21 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Has Japan applied for NATO membership? Really?

Posts: 6170 | Location: Coeur d' Alene, Idaho, USA | Registered: 08 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RolandtheHeadless:
Has Japan applied for NATO membership? Really?

No don't think so. What I saw seemed to indcate that they will openly consider it now though.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
Best thing that can happen to world peace is Russia and China join NATO! clap

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Been dipping into the Lebanese Blonde again? cuckoo

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Much better than dipping in Dylan Mulvaney! rotflmo

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Much better than dipping in Dylan Mulvaney! rotflmo

I would not know...... clap

Administrator
posted Hide Post
Let us see now.

Your schools don’t know the difference between boys toilets and girls toilets.

Men wearing women clothes compete in women sport.

Your navy has a freak trying to get more freaks into the navy.

And finally, you have a choice between Biden and Trump!

What an utterly fucked up country! clap

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Let us see now.

Maybe we need some Arab culture in our schools. Classes on Jihad, kidnapping, hijacking, beheading and "keeping it in the family" might help steer us back on track.

A shame that Arab culture stopped progressing 900 years ago.

Not much room to talk about anyone else considering the mess the whole middle east is in.

rotflmo

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Let us see now.

Maybe we need some Arab culture in our schools. Classes on Jihad, kidnapping, hijacking, beheading and "keeping it in the family" might help steer us back on track.

Not much room to talk about anyone else considering the mess the whole middle east is in.

rotflmo

Ignorance is a blessing for you. rotflmo

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
Let us see now.

rotflmo

You seem quite content to be wrapped in your own ignorance.

Tell us about the thriving middle east Saeed. Lovely place, it is hard to pick the bright spot as the whole region shines.

Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Israel, Iran, Iraq, Pakistan.

So many shitholes, so little time....

clap

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Let us see now.

rotflmo

You seem quite content to be wrapped in your own ignorance.

Tell us about the thriving middle east Saeed. Lovely place, it is hard to pick the bright spot as the whole region shines.

Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Israel, Iran, Iraq, Pakistan.

So many shitholes, so little time....

clap

Right now non compares to the shitholes you lot have! clap

One of Us
posted Hide Post
That Vlad guy just cannot stop winning. The UK is now sending Ukraine long range cruise missiles. I predict even more winning for Vlad in the future.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...8621f8757dd207&ei=20

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
That Vlad guy just cannot stop winning. The UK is now sending Ukraine long range cruise missiles. I predict even more winning for Vlad in the future.

Fascinating how history repeats itself.

Your lot invade a country, the Chinks supply them with weapons.

They beat your sorry arse be you run away with your tail tucked between your legs!

Same story! clap

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Fascinating how history repeats itself.

Your lot invade a country, the Chinks supply them with weapons.

They beat your sorry arse be you run away with your tail tucked between your legs!

Same story! clap

Reminds me of the pounding the Ottomans took in WWI, had they not been such losers on the battlefield you Arabs would not have ended up ceding the Holy Land to the Jews.

Still losing it appears too clap

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Saw this described to day as- Russia smirks as it assassinates a man on waterloos bridge with polonium. It smirks as it poisons people with novochuk. Britain waits because revenge is best served cold.

And

The dildo of consequence rarely arrives lubed.

One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
quote:

Puzzling to me. I think there have been instances where my pride clouded my judgement, but I don't think it's gone on in the same subject/ circumstances for years. Seems like eventually I pull my head out of my butt.

It's been quite a while now and Vlads defeats or at least less than victories are multiplying. How he doesn't take a quiet moment to look around and see he needs to go to "plan B" I find puzzling.

Posts: 9141 | Location: Dillingham Alaska | Registered: 10 April 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Vlad is finding out that invbaders never win.

America holds the record for that.

The most belligerent, warmongering country on the face of the earth!

ALWAYS get their arse handed to them.

Even by Stone Age cave dwellers and rice paddy farmers. clap

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scott King:
quote:

Puzzling to me. I think there have been instances where my pride clouded my judgement, but I don't think it's gone on in the same subject/ circumstances for years. Seems like eventually I pull my head out of my butt.

It's been quite a while now and Vlads defeats or at least less than victories are multiplying. How he doesn't take a quiet moment to look around and see he needs to go to "plan B" I find puzzling.

Most likely because hes surrounded by yesmen an is a recluse who's scared for his life. The people who get to give him news sugar coat it too their benefit. One of his FSB staff defected a few months back and the story he tells is illuminating. The guys watch his own propaganda tv shows constantly. Simonyen, Skabeeva and Solovyov are in those positions for a reason.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Scott King:
quote:

Most likely because hes surrounded by yesmen an is a recluse who's scared for his life. The people who get to give him news sugar coat it too their benefit. One of his FSB staff defected a few months back and the story he tells is illuminating. The guys watch his own propaganda tv shows constantly. Simonyen, Skabeeva and Solovyov are in those positions for a reason.

Incredible!

Are you talking about Trump? rotflmo