quote:
Originally posted by Mike Mitchell:
quote:
Originally posted by Aspen Hill Adventures:
quote:
Originally posted by Jefffive:
quote:
Originally posted by ledvm:
With today’s legal climate towards Trump…if there was evidence…it would be acted upon.

I repeat that there is zero credible to support your claim that Trump is a child molester.

His wife said he raped her, E. Jean Carroll proved he sexually assaulted her, numerous underage beauty pageant contestants confirmed, as did Trump, that he walked unannounced into dressing rooms full of teen girls in varying states of dress, he maintained a decades-long friendship/association with Epstein but you go ahead with your standard of "proof".

And Joe 0biden, who took showers with his own daughter and liked the little children to stroke his blond leg hair at the pool. Oh, oh, oh, that poor Tara Reade. All liars, right?

And who knows how much more there is?

cuckoo cuckoo cuckoo

trump and the rest of the maga morons sleep more soundly at night knowing that they have supporters as dumb as you. barf

Actually, you are dumber. You put up that hag Hillary Klintoon and you voted for her. Says all I need to know. moon

At least he didn't vote for Trump.

Posts: 6136 | Location: Coeur d' Alene, Idaho, USA | Registered: 08 March 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I've decided to vote for the only viable candidate that has no relationship with Jeffrey Epstein. That eliminates both Donald Trump and RFK Jr. So that leaves Joe Biden, I guess. Don't you agree? https://www.msnbc.com/all-in/w...-rfk-jr-201385029865

Posts: 13781 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kensco:
I've decided to vote for the only viable candidate that has no relationship with Jeffrey Epstein. That eliminates both Donald Trump and RFK Jr. So that leaves Joe Biden, I guess. Don't you agree? https://www.msnbc.com/all-in/w...-rfk-jr-201385029865

Well, Nikki had a black friend growing up...

Apparently none as an adult, and Governor, and Ambassador.

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 9576 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote