New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone still looking at RFK Jr? Login/Join 
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted
I have seen a lot of pretty positive videos he's made tackling American concerns. He no more of a kook than anyone else running but one thing in his favor is he hunts. He's a falconer. I see some other things I like such as his stance on foreigners owning farm land and food production.

~Ann

Posts: 19169 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aspen Hill Adventures:
I have seen a lot of pretty positive videos he's made tackling American concerns. He no more of a kook than anyone else running but one thing in his favor is he hunts. He's a falconer. I see some other things I like such as his stance on foreigners owning farm land and food production.

Somebody is heavily invested in telling us he's goofy. I listen to what he says and I get a different perspective. He's well-informed and thinks.

Same for Trump, except that he's not well-informed and hires people to think for him. His hiring choices leave a lot to be desired.

I usually vote Libertarian, this time might bolt the party and vote for Kennedy. I don't usually vote for Democrats, but...

I'm saving a Kennedy bumpersticker for Lane, if/when he flips.

I learned a new word today, "Parrhesia"...

TomP

Our country, right or wrong. When right, to be kept right, when wrong to be put right.

Carl Schurz (1829 - 1906)

Posts: 14386 | Location: Moreno Valley CA USA | Registered: 20 November 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TomP:
quote:

Somebody is heavily invested in telling us he's goofy. I listen to what he says and I get a different perspective. He's well-informed and thinks.

Same for Trump, except that he's not well-informed and hires people to think for him. His hiring choices leave a lot to be desired.

I usually vote Libertarian, this time might bolt the party and vote for Kennedy. I don't usually vote for Democrats, but...

I'm saving a Kennedy bumpersticker for Lane, if/when he flips.

I learned a new word today, "Parrhesia"...

I agree which is why I opened a topic on him.

What seems to happen though is well spoken folks with good ideas get elected (at all levels) but never seem to follow through. They get out-litigated.

I wonder if RFK2 can be the one who will get things done reasonably and intelligently?

~Ann

Posts: 19169 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
When somebody's entire family won't vote for him I pay attention.

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 9576 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Depends on the family

I withhold judgment.

Posts: 10930 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jefffive:

It means that even his family thinks he has too many loose screws. Not someone in the family, the entire family. Giant red flag.

Posts: 15881 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 10 April 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
Maybe because his ideas don’t tow the Dem party line… Wink

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13163 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wymple:
quote:

It means that even his family thinks he has too many loose screws. Not someone in the family, the entire family. Giant red flag.

I'm looking at him, and I see another monster.

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Per my far-right friend: "reality sucks"

FYI - if you ID as "conservative" nowadays, Trump owns you.

Posts: 19765 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
When the people who know you best, whether that's family in RFK Jr's case or almost all of his top appointees in Trump's case, absolutely refuse to support you, that should be a hint.

Posts: 9576 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Magine Enigam:
quote:
quote:

I'm looking at him, and I see another monster.

Yeah....well.....that's because you are EXTREMELY vaginal....so....

Posts: 41786 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Trump or Biden are such a low bar…

Posts: 10645 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
The glorified a political idiot has begun! clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67008 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Here's Karl Rove explaining why RFK, Jr. is a stark, raving lunatic.

https://www.the-independent.co...jr-fox-b2383219.html

Only in trump-world does an ass-clown whackjob like RFK, Jr. stand a chance of getting any traction.

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15122 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Just a few of his insane theories. This guy has a screw loose. The fact that Ann is looking at him as a viable candidate ought to tell you everything you need to know. But, here's more....

https://www.forbes.com/sites/s...ngs/?sh=7cf69e023cef

Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s family publicly rebuked the longshot Democratic presidential contender for claiming at a dinner party in Manhattan last week Chinese and Ashkenazi Jewish people are less susceptible to Covid-19—unverified conspiracy theories widely viewed as racist and among a string of false claims he has helped spread over the better part of the past two decades.

KEY FACTS
Covid-19 targets certain races and gives others immunity: Kennedy Jr. was caught on camera telling fellow diners that “Covid-19 is targeted to attack Caucasians and Black people” and “the people who are most immune are Ashkenazi Jews and Chinese,” according to a video made public in the New York Post, which also shows him saying the U.S. “put hundreds of millions of dollars into ethnically targeted microbes” and labs in Ukraine collected Russian and Chinese DNA “so we can target people by race.”

Mass shootings are linked to prescription drugs: Kennedy Jr. blamed school shootings on drugs like the antidepressant Prozac in a recent Twitter Spaces discussion, telling owner Elon Musk, “Prior to the introduction of Prozac, we had almost none of these events" (there's no scientifically established correlation between psychiatric drugs and mass violence, according to experts cited by PolitiFact)

The 2004 presidential election was stolen: Kennedy Jr. said in a 2006 Rolling Stone article he was “convinced” that voter fraud in the 2004 presidential election allowed former Republican President George W. Bush to steal the victory from Democrat John Kerry, but while a 2005 postmortem by the Democratic Party found a breakdown of the election system in Ohio, it found no evidence of fraud.

The CIA was involved in the assassination of former President John F. Kennedy: Reprising the unfounded claim he has made for years, Kennedy Jr. recently made the suggestion to Fox News’ Sean Hannity (though the federal government’s Warren Commission convened to study the killing found that Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone when he shot JFK in 1963).

The wrong person may have been convicted of killing his father: Kennedy Jr. cast doubt on the conviction of Sirhan Sirhan in the 1968 assassination of his father, former U.S. Attorney General and Democratic presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy, to which gunman Sirhan Sirhan confessed days later, though his lawyers have claimed in recent years that he was hypnotized and coerced to kill Kennedy.

The pharmaceutical industry is throwing money at Democrats: After the Affordable Care Act of 2010, “Democrats were getting more money from pharma than Republicans,” Kennedy Jr. claimed on Twitter Spaces, though an analysis by STAT News found 23 of the country’s biggest drug companies and 2 pharmaceutical trade organizations have favored Republicans in 14 of the past 16 elections from 1990-2020, the most recent year STAT studied.

Gun ownership in Switzerland is similar to the United States: While vowing not to “take away anyone’s guns,” if elected president, Kennedy Jr. made the debunked claim, despite data that shows U.S. civilians possess an average of 120.5 firearms per 100 people, the highest per-capita rate in the world, compared to 27.6 in Switzerland, according to the Small Arms Survey by the Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies in Geneva, Switzerland.

The Covid-19 virus was genetically engineered: “Covid was clearly a bioweapons problem,” he said on Twitter Spaces, repeating a claim promoted by some hard-right lawmakers—U.S. intelligence agencies have said it’s possible the virus originated from a lab accident, but have found no evidence to support the claim that it was deliberately leaked.

Former White House medical advisor Dr. Anthony Fauci and Microsoft cofounder Bill Gates sought to exaggerate the pandemic, in part, to promote vaccines: Kennedy Jr. accused the pair in his 2021 book, The Real Anthony Fauci of launching "a historic coup d'état against Western democracy" by exercising outsize influence over the media and public health realm, while Kennedy also promoted use of unapproved treatments for Covid-19, such as ivermectin.

Vaccines can cause autism: For years, Kennedy Jr. has promoted the theory that the preservative, thimerosal, which has largely been phased out of modern vaccine formulas, appears to be responsible for a rise in autism diagnoses and that the government knew but “knowingly allowed the pharmaceutical industry to poison an entire generation of American children,” he wrote in Rolling Stone and Salon in 2006, despite consensus among a number of certified health organizations, including the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the World Health Organization and more that have found no credible link between vaccines and autism.

CHIEF CRITIC
Four of Kennedy Jr.’s 10 siblings criticized his independent run Monday, calling it “dangerous” in a statement by Rory Kennedy, Kerry Kennedy, Joseph P. Kennedy II and Kathleen Kennedy Townsend released shortly after his announcement. “Bobby might share the same name as our father, but he does not share the same vision, values or judgment,” they wrote. The rebuke marks the latest effort by members of his family to publicly distance themselves from his controversial views. His sister, Kerry Kennedy called his comments about a genetically engineered Covid-19 virus “deplorable and untruthful,” his brother Joseph Kennedy II told the The Boston Globe the statements were “morally and factually wrong” and a “play on antisemitic myths and stoke mistrust of the Chinese” that “in no way reflect the words and actions of our father, Robert F. Kennedy.” His nephew, Joe Kennedy III, called the statements were “hurtful and wrong,” tweeting “I unequivocally condemn what he said.” His wife, actress Cheryl Hines, who introduced him on stage in Philadelphia Monday, said his “opinions are not a reflection of [her] own,” in a tweet last year after he compared vaccine mandates to Nazi Germany.

CONTRA
Kennedy Jr. has repeatedly disavowed the “anti-vaxx” label, claiming he is not against safe vaccines and has vaccinated his children.

BIG NUMBER
14%. That’s the share of voters who would cast their ballots for Kennedy Jr. in a three-way general election matchup with President Joe Biden and former President Donald Trump, according to a recent Reuters/Ipsos poll that found Biden received support from 31% of voters and Trump received 35%.

KEY BACKGROUND
Kennedy Jr., a former environmental lawyer and Harvard Law graduate, veered into the fringe in the early 2000s with articles in Rolling Stone and Salon promoting conspiracies about vaccines and the 2004 election. He is the founder and chairman of the Children’s Health Defense nonprofit, a leading promoter of vaccine skepticism. The group’s influence surged during the Covid-19 pandemic and was the subject of widespread condemnation for a controversial film critics said targeted the Black community with vaccine misinformation. Kennedy Jr. announced his candidacy for the Democratic nomination on April 6, calling Biden a close family friend and vowing not to run a “mean-spirited campaign,” while explaining the two “differ really dramatically on issues like the war, like censorship, like the control of Wall Street and the big corporations of our federal government and the pharmaceutical companies and also use of fear as a governing tool,” he told CNN. Politicos have observed Kennedy Jr.’s relatively strong polling numbers (similar to those of GOP candidate and Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis) are more of a reflection of his name recognition and a lack of enthusiasm about Biden, who more than half of Democratic voters don’t want to run again, according to an April Associated Press/NORC poll.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
This guy has a screw loose. The fact that Ann is looking at him as a viable candidate ought to tell you everything you need to know.

Precisely said.

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Per my far-right friend: "reality sucks"

FYI - if you ID as "conservative" nowadays, Trump owns you.

Posts: 19765 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

This is the Greenie who fought tooth and nail when power wind mills were proposed in front his ocean property Wink

When the horse has been eliminated, human life may be extended an average of five or more years.
James R. Doolitle

I think they've been misunderstood. Timothy Tredwell

Posts: 1596 | Location: Central Alberta, Canada | Registered: 20 July 2019Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Mitchell:

Only in trump-world does an ass-clown whackjob like RFK, Jr. stand a chance of getting any traction.

And see what you lefties idiots are offering?? clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67008 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
quote:

And see what you lefties idiots are offering?? clap

You're the idiot if you think trump or RFK is a better choice.

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
Any Republican is superior to Biden or any Democrat and the GOP ain't great by any means. The Democrat Party is the driver for the decline and divide in the USA today.

Anyone who can't recognize that^^^must not be able to add 2+2 and get 4.

I will even go out there and say I would much rather have RFK as POTUS than Biden.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36638 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
There will likely be two Presidential candidates on the Epstein flight logs, Kennedy and Trump.

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
There will likely be two Presidential candidates on the Epstein flight logs, Kennedy and Trump.

I guess we'll all see.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36638 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
Now...if we can just also see who SBF gave money to.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ledvm:

Yeah, that would totally change the fact that Trump was, and probably still is, a child molester.

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Yeah, that would totally change the fact that Trump was, and probably still is, a child molester.

There is zero evidence to support that. Thus, I am calling you a liar for that one.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

There is zero evidence to support that. Thus, I am calling you a liar for that one.

We'll just pretend the lawsuit dropped because of death threats never happened, and that he didn't brag to Howard Stern about being able to just walk into Miss Teen USA dressing rooms because he was "inspecting".

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Link

Link

Link

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
With today’s legal climate towards Trump…if there was evidence…it would be acted upon.

I repeat that there is zero credible to support your claim that Trump is a child molester.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
With today’s legal climate towards Trump…if there was evidence…it would be acted upon.

I repeat that there is zero credible to support your claim that Trump is a child molester.

His wife said he raped her, E. Jean Carroll proved he sexually assaulted her, numerous underage beauty pageant contestants confirmed, as did Trump, that he walked unannounced into dressing rooms full of teen girls in varying states of dress, he maintained a decades-long friendship/association with Epstein but you go ahead with your standard of "proof".

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Watch this video and take a long, close look in the nearest mirror Doctor.

It might be your soul at stake.

Link

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

His wife said he raped her, E. Jean Carroll proved he sexually assaulted her, numerous underage beauty pageant contestants confirmed, as did Trump, that he walked unannounced into dressing rooms full of teen girls in varying states of dress, he maintained a decades-long friendship/association with Epstein but you go ahead with your standard of "proof".

And Joe 0biden, who took showers with his own daughter and liked the little children to stroke his blond leg hair at the pool. Oh, oh, oh, that poor Tara Reade. All liars, right?

And who knows how much more there is?

cuckoo cuckoo cuckoo

~Ann

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

And Joe 0biden, who took showers with his own daughter and liked the little children to stroke his blond leg hair at the pool. Oh, oh, oh, that poor Tara Reade. All liars, right?

cuckoo cuckoo cuckoo

The best way to know this is crap is the fact that you posted it.

The second-best way is to check if it's true...

Surprise!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
And before you trot out the right-wing lie about "the FBI confirmed it!"...

No, They Didn't

One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
. . . Ann has yet to encounter a conservative conspiracy theory that she did not swallow hook, line and sinker. The silent black helicopters are circling her house as we speak.

Mike

Posts: 21237 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MJines:
. . . Ann has yet to encounter a conservative conspiracy theory that she did not swallow hook, line and sinker. The silent black helicopters are circling her house as we speak.

It should be the ones with the big butterfly nets...

one of us
posted Hide Post
Scaramucci weighs in, Demented v.s. Dementia...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/sca...ented-145054983.html

TomP

Our country, right or wrong. When right, to be kept right, when wrong to be put right.

Posts: 14386 | Location: Moreno Valley CA USA | Registered: 20 November 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
Fun read Tom. Thanks. I think "Demented vs. Dementia" pretty much sums it up. rotflmo

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16415 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill/Oregon:
Fun read Tom. Thanks. I think "Demented vs. Dementia" pretty much sums it up. rotflmo

Yup. Aren't you supposed to show the mare a stallion before you bring in the donkey?

TomP

One of Us
posted Hide Post
When you read articles like that, I feel sorry for the choice you guys have. 86 at end of term is quite staggering. You really would have to be looking at who the VP is.

Posts: 4255 | Location: South Island NZ | Registered: 21 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

cuckoo cuckoo cuckoo

trump and the rest of the maga morons sleep more soundly at night knowing that they have supporters as dumb as you. barf

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

cuckoo cuckoo cuckoo

trump and the rest of the maga morons sleep more soundly at night knowing that they have supporters as dumb as you. barf

Actually, you are dumber. You put up that hag Hillary Klintoon and you voted for her. Says all I need to know. moon

~Ann