Notify
Tools

Who Won The Debate Of GOP Idiots? Login/Join 
Administrator
posted
Got your votes ready for another loser? rotflmo

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66954 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
There was a debate? Confused

Grizz

When the horse has been eliminated, human life may be extended an average of five or more years.
James R. Doolitle

I think they've been misunderstood. Timothy Tredwell

Posts: 1587 | Location: Central Alberta, Canada | Registered: 20 July 2019Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Yes.

In the same sense that you lot actually have a choice! rotflmo

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66954 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
. . . and the one-trick pony takes another prance around the arena.

Mike

Posts: 21212 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
The little bit we watched, each was explaining why none of the others would do. The sad part is, they may all have been right...

TomP

Our country, right or wrong. When right, to be kept right, when wrong to be put right.

Carl Schurz (1829 - 1906)

Posts: 14375 | Location: Moreno Valley CA USA | Registered: 20 November 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of JBrown
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MJines:
. . . and the one-trick pony takes another prance around the arena.

But you have to admit that he is right on this one…

Jason

"You're not hard-core, unless you live hard-core."

Hunting in Africa is an adventure. The number of variables involved preclude the possibility of a perfect hunt. Some problems will arise. How you decide to handle them will determine how much you enjoy your hunt.

Just tell yourself, "it's all part of the adventure." Remember, if Robert Ruark had gotten upset every time problems with Harry
Selby's flat bed truck delayed the safari, Horn of the Hunter would have read like an indictment of Selby. But Ruark rolled with the punches, poured some gin, and enjoyed the adventure.

-Jason Brown

Posts: 6834 | Location: Nome, Alaska(formerly SW Wyoming) | Registered: 22 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
The Trumpeteers have trashed the potential candidates to the extent that none are viable. Intelligent candidates, seeing the rabid ferocity shown by the Trump followers, have decided to give 2024 a pass. Those on the stage are campaigning to be VP. The exception is Chris Christie who is campaigning against Trump, rather than for anything. Regards, Bill.

Posts: 3525 | Location: Elko, B.C. Canada | Registered: 19 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Leeper:
The Trumpeteers have trashed the potential candidates to the extent that none are viable. Intelligent candidates, seeing the rabid ferocity shown by the Trump followers, have decided to give 2024 a pass. Those on the stage are campaigning to be VP. The exception is Chris Christie who is campaigning against Trump, rather than for anything. Regards, Bill.

Agreed. The unfortunate part is that the rabid Trump supporters in their fever are basically going to force Trump as the GOP candidate and that in turn will force people to vote for Biden who would have voted republican if they had a real candidate. So the ironic part is the Trump supporters are the ones who are getting Biden reelected.

Posts: 499 | Location: SW Montana | Registered: 28 December 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MtElkHunter:
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Leeper:

Agreed. The unfortunate part is that the rabid Trump supporters in their fever are basically going to force Trump as the GOP candidate and that in turn will force people to vote for Biden who would have voted republican if they had a real candidate. So the ironic part is the Trump supporters are the ones who are getting Biden reelected.

. . . and they are too stupid to appreciate that fact.

homer

Mike

Posts: 21212 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I dont think trump is going to make it that far. Long way until elections, easy to fall out of favor as others get known.

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by theback40:
I dont think trump is going to make it that far. Long way until elections, easy to fall out of favor as others get known.

I would normally agree with that statement, however, the attitude of the rabid trump supporters never ceases to amaze me. The other day on the news a reporter was interviewing a supporter and he said "I don't care what happens, they can put him in jail and I would still vote for him and he can run the county from jail".

It a cult, no matter what the master says or does he is 100% correct and his group will blindly follow anywhere! LEMINGS!!!

Posts: 499 | Location: SW Montana | Registered: 28 December 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MtElkHunter:
quote:
Originally posted by theback40:

I would normally agree with that statement, however, the attitude of the rabid trump supporters never ceases to amaze me. The other day on the news a reporter was interviewing a supporter and he said "I don't care what happens, they can put him in jail and I would still vote for him and he can run the county from jail".

It a cult, no matter what the master says or does he is 100% correct and his group will blindly follow anywhere! LEMINGS!!!

That is exactly right, let us not forget.
Half of the voting population voted for Trump
Yall should be careful about bashing his followers after all they are your neighbours, well mathematically every second one.
BB

Posts: 398 | Location: CANADA | Registered: 06 April 2004Reply With Quote