New
Find
Notify
Tools

Their racism bites back Democrats Login/Join 
One of Us
Picture of JudgeG
posted
Amazingly and self righteously, many Democrats refuse to see their racism. It has come back to bite them, big time, in the ass.

When Joe Biden was nominated as their presidential candidate, they allowed him to commit a very, very, stupid act that was racist to its core.

Did he look for the most qualified running mate? Hell, no! He decided that his running mate had to be a black woman. Competence be damned. Race (and sex) were the criteria. Always racist Joe never looked for the best candidate throughout all of America, He summarily disqualified all males or white females or yellow or brown folk.

He threw a poisoned, racist bone to America. A majority of voters ate it and and now, what do we do?

Seriously, who could be a worse president than Kamala?

He did the all too familiar thing that racist do, and that is make a decision based upon the color of skin, and not on merits.

In other words, Damn Martin King.
The struggles of the ‘60s apparently meant nothing to Joe.

Kamala Harris is a giggling idiot. The Democratic voters in the primaries realized that and therefore she did not earn a single vote toward the nomination. She is where she is because of a status, and not because of any accomplishment or vote gathering power due to her competence.
Now the Democrats have, at best, a three-quarter wit, bumbling fool sitting in the White House and, at worst, a verifiable criminal sitting there. He has to go.

Amendments to the constitution provide a fix for the problem, but the racism of the Democratic Party put this country in the position that going with the vice president is a non-starter.

Payback for racism is tough, it seems.

JudgeG ... just counting time 'til I am again finding balm in Gilead chilled out somewhere in the Selous.

Posts: 7544 | Location: GA | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That is one very odd analyzation of the current political situation.

Did you happen to notice how the GOP has been "bitten" the last few election cycles by pushing MAGA policies? Specifically the push back on abortion? Even in deep red states?

Who could be a worse President than Kamala? I can really only think of one politician, the current GOP front runner, DJT.

I bet you were just as outraged when that simpleton Palin was chosen as a VP candidate to secure the votes of women and limp dick old dudes. Palin was not chosen because she was the best candidate but because she was easy on the eyes.

Interesting to see a Trumper spout off all the reasons Biden must go. That is some pretzel logic for you that only a Trumptard could manage.

Plenty wrong with Biden, mostly his embrace of far left social positions, lack of budget consciousness and generally being out of touch with voters. If he is proven to be the criminal the GOP claims then he deserves a cell next to Trump. After 5 years of investigating the situation they just can't seem to produce the goods. We shall see.

Posts: 3770 | Location: Boulder Colorado | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JudgeG:
Amazingly and self righteously, many Democrats refuse to see their racism. It has come back to bite them, big time, in the ass.

When Joe Biden was nominated as their presidential candidate, they allowed him to commit a very, very, stupid act that was racist to its core.

Good thing it didn't work, and he didn't get millions more votes than the famously not-racist Trump.

Did he look for the most qualified running mate? Hell, no! He decided that his running mate had to be a black woman. Competence be damned. Race (and sex) were the criteria. Always racist Joe never looked for the best candidate throughout all of America, He summarily disqualified all males or white females or yellow or brown folk.

He threw a poisoned, racist bone to America. A majority of voters ate it and and now, what do we do?

Seriously, who could be a worse president than Kamala?

Trump, De Santis, Pence, Haley and the Dwarves, anybody who has ever held any office as a Republican...

He did the all too familiar thing that racist do, and that is make a decision based upon the color of skin, and not on merits.

She scares ya'll shitless is what you're saying.

In other words, Damn Martin King.
The struggles of the ‘60s apparently meant nothing to Joe.

Kamala Harris is a giggling idiot. The Democratic voters in the primaries realized that and therefore she did not earn a single vote toward the nomination. She is where she is because of a status, and not because of any accomplishment or vote gathering power due to her competence.
Now the Democrats have, at best, a three-quarter wit, bumbling fool sitting in the White House and, at worst, a verifiable criminal sitting there. He has to go.

Amendments to the constitution provide a fix for the problem, but the racism of the Democratic Party put this country in the position that going with the vice president is a non-starter.

Payback for racism is tough, it seems.

You know what would be hilarious? Might make me laugh myself literally to death? If the day after he's Inaugurated for his second term Joe resigns, Kamala is sworn in and immediately names Pete Buttigieg as Vice President, who is easily confirmed by the newly expanded Democratic majority in the Senate.

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 9569 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Projection, projection, projection.

"Did he look for the most qualified running mate? Hell, no! He decided that his running mate had to be a black woman."

JudgeG, I'm assuming you were in the room when the decision was made, based on your statement; or are you just projecting your own racist and misogynistic biases?

Sounds like the same old ghost stories the MAGA Republicans always tell each other.

Posts: 13775 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bluefish
posted Hide Post
Great. Society.
Thank LBJ.

Posts: 5232 | Location: The way life should be | Registered: 24 May 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Biden/Harris should go.

They would never have gotten elected except for the idiocy that is Trump.

How that guy ever made money with his inability to delegate and take advice, I have no idea.

So, yes, the democrats need to come up with better than Biden/Harris.

But my side of the fence has even more ground to cover in improving their offerings to better than Trump and Biden/Harris.

As to Palin, geez you guys keep trying to make a saint out of John McCain… that was his choice.

I kind of like Palin at first. But the more you heard of her, the more she became a lightweight… but better than Trump. She delegated effectively as governor and listened to at least some advice. She obviously is not a particularly good intellectual politician, and as her subsequent defeats have shown, she’s not that good at getting elected, which is job one as a politician.

Posts: 10602 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by crbutler:
Biden/Harris should go.

They would never have gotten elected except for the idiocy that is Trump.

How that guy ever made money with his inability to delegate and take advice, I have no idea.

So, yes, the democrats need to come up with better than Biden/Harris.

But my side of the fence has even more ground to cover in improving their offerings to better than Trump and Biden/Harris.

As to Palin, geez you guys keep trying to make a saint out of John McCain… that was his choice.

I kind of like Palin at first. But the more you heard of her, the more she became a lightweight… but better than Trump. She delegated effectively as governor and listened to at least some advice. She obviously is not a particularly good intellectual politician, and as her subsequent defeats have shown, she’s not that good at getting elected, which is job one as a politician.

You best check your own side of the aisle when talking about coming up with a better idea for a candidate. You're getting ready to nominate and vote for a lying, philandering, narcissistic, seditionist piece of shit. Clean your own house up before you give us any advice about ours.

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15056 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Read it Mike.

I did say my side has more ground to improve on.

But as you guys keep going on re Trump- my sides bad behavior doesn’t justify yours.

Posts: 10602 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Read it Mike.

I did say my side has more ground to improve on.

But as you guys keep going on re Trump- my sides bad behavior doesn’t justify yours.

Well aware of what you said. The argument that trump's behavior is somehow analagous to President Biden's behavior/condition is not valid in my estimation. I'd rather have a decent old codger for my president than a lying seditionist piece of shit.

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15056 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It’s analogous in that the party and voters could do better.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Biden/Harris should go. Because of some improper act that Biden has commited or because you do not like him? Vote him out if a better option exists, sure, but remove him? I do not feel the GOP has come close to making a case for that.

They would never have gotten elected except for the idiocy that is Trump. I completely agree, but they were elected.

How that guy ever made money with his inability to delegate and take advice, I have no idea. Trump or Biden? We know that Trump made his money by shafting everyone around him.

So, yes, the democrats need to come up with better than Biden/Harris. agreed

But my side of the fence has even more ground to cover in improving their offerings to better than Trump and Biden/Harris. agree here as well

As to Palin, geez you guys keep trying to make a saint out of John McCain… that was his choice. I doubt he alone picked her but yes, his choice ultimately.

I kind of like Palin at first. But the more you heard of her, the more she became a lightweight… but better than Trump. She delegated effectively as governor and listened to at least some advice. She obviously is not a particularly good intellectual politician, and as her subsequent defeats have shown, she’s not that good at getting elected, which is job one as a politician. thin on substance, not much to offer than her good looks.

Posts: 3770 | Location: Boulder Colorado | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With Quote