Notify
Tools

Hunter Biden has pled in Fed Court Login/Join 
One of Us
posted Hide Post
https://www.thedailybeast.com/...arsh-on-hunter-biden

Attorney General Merrick Garland Was Actually Pretty Harsh on Hunter Biden

Published Jun. 20, 2023 5:30PM ET

(There are other similar articles out there with the same premise.)

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Per my far-right friend: "reality sucks"

FYI - if you ID as "conservative" nowadays, Trump owns you.

Posts: 19678 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Classic!

Corruption at the highest level!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66954 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of regor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
Classic!

Corruption at the highest level!

That cesspool of a city is BLANKETED with it!! Well, with that and useful imbeciles………… rotflmo

Largest criminal cartel on the planet!!!

Posts: 358 | Location: USA | Registered: 09 June 2023Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
If the government wants you, bad enough, you are toast.

Truer words have never been spoken.

Just like if the government sees benefit to their agenda to sweep crime under the rug…they’ll hand you a broom.

The DOJ in this country runs similar to an organized crime syndicate…wait…that’s what it is!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36557 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Anyone mention the words TIN POT DICTATORSHIP?

Or BANANA REPUBLIC? clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66954 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of JBrown
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LHeym500:

Does anyone else find it funny that
Congressional GOP members have discussed removing the tax code and doing away w the IRS.

Now, they are going to complain someone failed to report.

I hate tax cheats. I wish GB had taken a felony. There is a difference between appropriate use of discretion and corruption.

I do not know enough to decry corruption.

Such hypocrisy is common to both the right and the left: where are all the gun control advocates of the left? Why are they suddenly silent as we watch the son of a politician walk on a crime that he was clearly guilty of: lying about his drug use on a federal form for the purpose of circumventing the laws that bar illegal drug users from purchasing firearms?

Here are 3 more examples of such hypocrisy:

-The same liberals who blindly defended Clinton against charges of rape and sexual misconduct were the loudest in condemning the pussy grabber.

-The same conservatives who screamed for Clinton to be impeached ran to the front of the line to vote for the pussy grabber.

-Similarly both the Biden and Trump voters were only able to recognize graft and corruption when it was the other side who was accused.

I would ask if this isn’t another example such hypocrisy:

quote:
Here is what we can say about Hunter Biden after he has been the subject of much ridicule, poltical attacks, [B]having his personal devices stolen[\B]and diseminated, and five years of investiagion:

Are you asserting that a computer repair shop, after finding evidence of illegal activity on a laptop that they were repairing, is guilty of theft for turning said laptop over to the authorities?

I understand that is your position, but I can’t understand how a man of the law can come to that conclusion. Would a camera shop be guilty of theft if they handed photos over to the authorities after finding illegal activities in photos they printed?

Jason

"You're not hard-core, unless you live hard-core."

Hunting in Africa is an adventure. The number of variables involved preclude the possibility of a perfect hunt. Some problems will arise. How you decide to handle them will determine how much you enjoy your hunt.

Just tell yourself, "it's all part of the adventure." Remember, if Robert Ruark had gotten upset every time problems with Harry
Selby's flat bed truck delayed the safari, Horn of the Hunter would have read like an indictment of Selby. But Ruark rolled with the punches, poured some gin, and enjoyed the adventure.

-Jason Brown

Posts: 6834 | Location: Nome, Alaska(formerly SW Wyoming) | Registered: 22 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Its very much the recognition of each others Hypocrisy that drive much of the hatred I think.

Good post!

Posts: 4240 | Location: South Island NZ | Registered: 21 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 300shooter
posted Hide Post
I'm pretty amazed that it is lost on you guys that the prosecutor was appointed by Trump and it was a political witch hunt. Really for filing taxes late? Who gets charged with that?

Trump cheated on his taxes and you idiots still support the indicted crook and thief.

The hyprocrisy of the QANON crowd is mind boggling.

Posts: 686 | Location: Texas | Registered: 08 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
They put wesley snipes in jail for it.
What do you think they would do if Biden was an average black man, gun and tax dodger?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ledvm:
quote:

Just like if the government sees benefit to their agenda to sweep crime under the rug…they’ll hand you a broom.

The DOJ in this country runs similar to an organized crime syndicate…wait…that’s what it is!

Bullshit. Durham testified yesterday that there was zero interference from DOJ in his investigation as special counsel. You and the rest of the brain-washed zombies need to start paying attention to facts rather than listening to trump.

"Despite repeated claims from Trump and Republicans that the Biden administration has “weaponized” the Justice Department, Durham said there wasn’t any political interference with his work. He testified that Attorney General Merrick Garland, a Biden appointee, didn’t block any of his moves, didn’t reach out to discuss the probe, and didn’t meddle with the investigation."

https://www.cnn.com/2023/06/21...-congress/index.html

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15056 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Mitchell:
quote:
Originally posted by ledvm:
quote:

Bullshit. Durham testified yesterday that there was zero interference from DOJ in his investigation as special counsel. You and the rest of the brain-washed zombies need to start paying attention to facts rather than listening to trump.

"Despite repeated claims from Trump and Republicans that the Biden administration has “weaponized” the Justice Department, Durham said there wasn’t any political interference with his work. He testified that Attorney General Merrick Garland, a Biden appointee, didn’t block any of his moves, didn’t reach out to discuss the probe, and didn’t meddle with the investigation."

https://www.cnn.com/2023/06/21...-congress/index.html

I never stated that Durham was impeded. However Durham himself pointed out evidence of bias at DOJ. Also, Durham has a long track record of being a by-the-book straight-shooter without undo zeal.

However, I stand by my corroboration of what JudgeG wrote — if the government wants you…they gonna get you and if they want you to skate…you’re gonna skate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36557 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
They are coming for you.

Posts: 6106 | Location: Coeur d' Alene, Idaho, USA | Registered: 08 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Durham testified:

A) The bias was not political;
B) His recommendations had already been implemented;
And
C) He had two trials and obtained two acquittals out of two trials.

Meanwhile, the insurrection you down play received another Felony Conviction.

Posts: 10841 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of JudgeG
posted Hide Post
The duck comes into focus.

https://youtu.be/Jobi_VRbycI

It seems like there were several attempted felony indictments that were quashed by the attorney generals office. Perhaps the presiding judge will not accept the slap on the wrist.

Unfortunately for “deniers”… new term for the anti-waterfowl crowd, the whistleblower kept notes contemporaneous with Merrick March 2022 meeting with WB and supervisor.

JudgeG ... just counting time 'til I am again finding balm in Gilead chilled out somewhere in the Selous.

Posts: 7544 | Location: GA | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The same House GOO that “list@ their last whistle blower.

Bring me real reporting, real documentation.

Easy enough for the House to subpoena the indictments or call AG Garland ti testify about it under oath.

Posts: 10841 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of JudgeG
posted Hide Post
Did you even watch the Forbes tape? There’s a Hunter text message that specifically identifies his father as being in the room with him and uses “we” (he and Joe) in demanding a bribe payment.

A minimum of $8.3 million paid for ????

No indictment for being a foreign agent???

Ad nauseam.

It’s way past being a coincidence

The FBI refusing to release unclassified documents and hiding incriminating evidence.

I know your concept of bad news is colored by Adam Schiff’s constantly seeing and claiming evidence with none being there, but damn, do you want the duck to shit on your head before acknowledging its existence.

All that said, I think the powers-that-be in the Democrat Party are waiting until the perfect time to say “enough is enough”. They just want to make sure that they have an alternative candidate ready to go and in their pocket, controllable, absolutely, as is Joe.. They do not want it to be the VP because everyone recognizes that she is stupid as a stump.

My guess is that Joe will be gone before September, and all the Democrats will, as the sycophants that they are, claim that they are the honest and transparent party. They’ll say that their integrity required them to do the right thing. They'll even will take credit for the investigations.

Just a contingency plan log in the making.

JudgeG ... just counting time 'til I am again finding balm in Gilead chilled out somewhere in the Selous.

Posts: 7544 | Location: GA | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote