THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Congrats to Vincent Hancock, Gold in Skeet!!!!!

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Shooting  Hop To Forums  Competitive Shooting    Richard Faulds Shotgun Lessons in USA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Richard Faulds Shotgun Lessons in USA
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Mr Faulds is visiting USA for the Sporting Clays Nationals ... he has some time and will be giving shotgun shooting lessons.

http://gueriniusa.com/worldclass/

He has beaten George Digweed many many times....and he has an Olympic Gold in Trap as well.

Lesson will be given at the Barnsley Resort near Atlanta, Georgia.

Posts: 947 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: 12 November 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Drop by to the south of England

You can shoot with him and have lunch with him for free

Serious

Posts: 1661 | Location: London | Registered: 14 February 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Faulds just kicked everyone's butt with a hammer at US Nationals.

Posts: 947 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: 12 November 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
londonhunter, where? I will be in the UK for a couple of weeks. leaving tomorrow!
Peter

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10505 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
LH I just looked him up. He owns Owl's Lodge Shooting School. Might take a lesson!
Peter.

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10505 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You guys sporting shooter or double trap ?

Drop by my club as well

Www.a1sg.co.uk

We were the only official training ground for the last London Olympic

Good shooting guys

Posts: 1661 | Location: London | Registered: 14 February 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Sorry LH, I am in the UK now but only just remembered my login into AR. My inquiry was about International Skeet. I did take a lesson from Chris Pratt I believe, at Owl's Lodge last Tuesday (yesterday). Very good lesson. I had my nephew videotape it for me so I have something to look at later. Now I just have to figure out how to get PAL into NTSC or whatever. I was thinking of creating a video file on a flash drive and taking it home. Still thinking about it!
Peter.