THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Congrats to Vincent Hancock, Gold in Skeet!!!!!

Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

King's Cup SPAIN
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Anybody Been invited to compete ?

Care to share your experience if you have ?

Posts: 1661 | Location: London | Registered: 14 February 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Not me! No one invites me anywhere. Is this the same king who got in trouble for going elephant hunting?
Peter.

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10505 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sorry Peter

May be I did not worded my thread correctly

it's a live pigeon competition near Madrid and its considered as the cream de la cream
Like the world championship

First prize can be USD 100,000 or 75,000 euro

Anybody can participate and pay the entry fees (750 eurp) but of course there are enclosures that is only by invitation beer

Time to get the fabbri out ....

Peter

You are very very welcome to come as guest to shoot hunt and compete with us on the European circuit

Lots of fun, lots of shooting and lots of cartridges .....

Posts: 1661 | Location: London | Registered: 14 February 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
And I suspect, lots of money! Is live pigeon shooting where they release live pigeons from a trap in the middle of a circle and you have to shoot it before it flies out of the circle? Hate to say it, but it does not appeal to me. Now driven game on a Scottish moor with Pippie Middleton (or whatever her name is)is more in line with what I would like.
Peter.

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10505 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Peter

Current prices of driven grouse is £160 a brace plus 20% tax

If you want Pipa dam it's cheaper to buy a Fabbri ..... Mad

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
If you want Pipa dam it's cheaper to buy a Fabbri

Lasts longer too!!!
Peter.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Come on guys

It feels like a monologue here