Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bill Ujhazy aka Iron Buck Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
Just wondering if anyone here has seen him lately either in person or on another forum?

One of Us
Picture of Rub Line
posted Hide Post
There was a thread, about a year ago, in the classified section regarding Iron Buck. Apparently he stiffed a couple of guys on the forum. I don't think he's shown his face around here since.

-----------------------------------------------------

Do not answer a fool according to his folly, or you yourself will be just like him. Proverbs 26-4

National Rifle Association Life Member

Posts: 1992 | Location: WI | Registered: 28 September 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
One of those guys was me. Big Grin And I am aware of others. Just seeing if he has shown up anywhere.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Did you ask to be his friend on face Book rotflmo
http://www.facebook.com/people/Bill-Ujhazy/1634625190

Posts: 1286 | Location: N.J | Registered: 16 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1286 | Location: N.J | Registered: 16 October 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of JBrown
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by J_Zola:
Did you ask to be his friend on face Book rotflmo
http://www.facebook.com/people/Bill-Ujhazy/1634625190

Kevin, maybe you can send a message to a few of his friends on facebook, asking for help in contacting him about some money he owes you.

I really thought that you should have contacted his gunsmith also.

Jason

"You're not hard-core, unless you live hard-core."

Hunting in Africa is an adventure. The number of variables involved preclude the possibility of a perfect hunt. Some problems will arise. How you decide to handle them will determine how much you enjoy your hunt.

Just tell yourself, "it's all part of the adventure." Remember, if Robert Ruark had gotten upset every time problems with Harry
Selby's flat bed truck delayed the safari, Horn of the Hunter would have read like an indictment of Selby. But Ruark rolled with the punches, poured some gin, and enjoyed the adventure.

-Jason Brown

Posts: 6834 | Location: Nome, Alaska(formerly SW Wyoming) | Registered: 22 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of dempsey
posted Hide Post
He should have gotten the Charlie Wenzel treatment.

Posts: 6205 | Location: Cascade, MT | Registered: 12 February 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Jason

Good idea about facebook, but I am too old for that. Maybe I will have somebody who is already on there do it.

I did contact his gunsmith.

Thanks.

one of us
Picture of JBrown
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 22WRF:
Jason

Good idea about facebook, but I am too old for that. Maybe I will have somebody who is already on there do it.

I did contact his gunsmith.

Thanks.

No you are not too old, everyone is on facebook. Heck, even my 78yo grandfather is on facebook.

I would try to contact him through his friends, but I hate to get into something that I am not involved in first hand. For all I know, you could be the one who is being dishonest. (BTW I don't believe that you are not telling the truth, but you understand my point....)

I am glad that you contacted his gunsmith. You might have saved the GS a big chunk of money.

I might have to contact some of his "friends" to let them know that they should let him know that his "name is being dragged through the mud". And that they might want to let him know to look into it.

I'm guessing that it might confirm some of there suspicions about their "friend" Bill Ujhazy.

Jason

"You're not hard-core, unless you live hard-core."

Hunting in Africa is an adventure. The number of variables involved preclude the possibility of a perfect hunt. Some problems will arise. How you decide to handle them will determine how much you enjoy your hunt.

Just tell yourself, "it's all part of the adventure." Remember, if Robert Ruark had gotten upset every time problems with Harry
Selby's flat bed truck delayed the safari, Horn of the Hunter would have read like an indictment of Selby. But Ruark rolled with the punches, poured some gin, and enjoyed the adventure.

-Jason Brown

Posts: 6834 | Location: Nome, Alaska(formerly SW Wyoming) | Registered: 22 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Jason

I understand your point, and I wouldn't want anyone else to get involved unless they wanted to.

His "gunsmith" lost a lot more than I did.

Kevin

One of Us
Picture of Boss Hoss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 22WRF:
Jason

I understand your point, and I wouldn't want anyone else to get involved unless they wanted to.

His "gunsmith" lost a lot more than I did.

Kevin

Send the info to me-----I will fry the crook Wink....

Posts: 1004 | Registered: 08 November 2005Reply With Quote