THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM MISCELLANEOUS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Miscellaneous Topics    Hmm... Now this is something different! (warning: graphic indigenous...interaction)

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hmm... Now this is something different! (warning: graphic indigenous...interaction) Login/Join 
One of Us
Picture of Kamo Gari
posted
http://s108.photobucket.com/al...iew¤t=Dude.flv

Hunting: I'd kill to participate.

Posts: 2897 | Location: Boston, MA | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I bet that kid has bad breath

Posts: 509 | Location: Flathead county Montana | Registered: 28 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of daniel77
posted Hide Post
I thought I was a pretty rough cowboy. I now know there is a line I won't cross to save a calf. Bottle feeding suites me fine.

Posts: 3628 | Location: cajun country | Registered: 04 March 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
and just when you thought you knew enough about obama this old news surfaces.....................

LIFE IS SHORT.....

one of us
posted Hide Post
The subjects may not know any better, the poster does. Pitiful. I assume he feels better about himself now. thumbdown

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of griz78
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tasco 74:
and just when you thought you knew enough about obama this old news surfaces.....................

LIFE IS SHORT.....

So that was his wife he was doing that to?

Posts: 357 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: 27 March 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gatogordo:
The subjects may not know any better, the poster does. Pitiful. I assume he feels better about himself now. thumbdown

not really ..... that's just way they do things in obama's homeland..........

LIFE IS SHORT.....

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by griz78:
quote:

LIFE IS SHORT.....

So that was his wife he was doing that to?

i didn't say that..... if she neede that kind of attention i'd volunteer to help her out..... which way did she come in????????????????

LIFE IS SHORT.....

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Huh? What did Kamo Gari say in the original post that leads you to state that he "knows better"? Knows better than what? Knows better than to post this in the first place? And what is pitiful?

As you noted the subject doesn't know any better - customs that they grow up with don't seem revolting as they might to us who are not used to seeing such a thing.

If you are offended that somebody would post something that was different and interesting, then why not direct your contempt back to the original producer of the documentary film? This was just a link to something else, lighten up a little...

Posts: 1138 | Location: Washington State | Registered: 07 September 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
If you are offended that somebody would post something that was different and interesting, then why not direct your contempt back to the original producer of the documentary film? This was just a link to something else, lighten up a little...

It's amazing to me that you find pics of children sucking on a cow's vaginal area to be interesting. Why don't you show it to your young kids, or take it to the local school and see if they agree with your views. Let me know what they say and I'll "lighten up a little." In the interim, I think pitiful is a perfect adjective to describe the post and your response.

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

One of Us
Picture of Kamo Gari
posted Hide Post
I've got the arsehole on ignore, but no doubt GG is whining or bitching about something he doesn't agree with, which is really all he's good for. Roll Eyes

The world's a big place, and I think it fascinating (and yes, sometimes gruesome or horrifying to our sensibilities) to see how differently things are done around the world, especially so with so-called primitive cultures. But then some would rather pretend these things don't exist. Good luck with that. Smiler

Posts: 2897 | Location: Boston, MA | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Yeah, and I'm not interested in lots of other things that probably would interest you that go on around the world, pedophilia, child prostitution, etc. I don't pretend they don't exist, I just don't want to see pictures of them or other gross behaviors like some assholes do. Enjoy yourself, dickhead. middlefinger

xxxxxxxxxx

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Yeah, and I'm not interested in lots of other things that probably would interest you that go on around the world, pedophilia, child prostitution, etc. I don't pretend they don't exist, I just don't want to see pictures of them or other gross behaviors like some assholes do. Enjoy yourself, dickhead. middlefinger

hang on to hat and your middle finger you'll probably be able to see such in your own country soon......... if this puppet keeps upright..............

One of Us
Picture of Kamo Gari
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

hang on to hat and your middle finger you'll probably be able to see such in your own country soon......... if this puppet keeps upright..............

Since PayasoGordo's text is quoted and I can see it, I'll respond, just for shiggles and gits and because it bothers him. Wink

Charlie, you obviously saw it was my post and saw the warning included in the subject heading, yet continued to click, read and take time to respond. And yet *you're* sniveling about the 'offensive' nature of the post? Sheeit. Why don't you take your thin skin and easily offended sensibilities and cry me a freaking river. Equating pedophilia and agricultrural techniques in third world armpits? Brilliant piece of brain work, that. You're really a first class donkey, dude.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Enjoy yourself, dickhead. If you had any children, it would be interesting to know if you'd show that "agricultural technique" to their class. Better yet, you could demonstrate it personally. Eeker

xxxxxxxxxx