THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM MISCELLANEOUS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Miscellaneous Topics    Really interesting article on real world safety

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Really interesting article on real world safety Login/Join 
One of Us
Picture of Alberta Canuck
posted
and just what has happened in the suppossedly safe major European citries with the enlightened social programs, left wing politics and firm gun contgrol....

http://www.realfighting.com/content.php?id=85

My country gal's just a moonshiner's daughter, but I love her still.

Posts: 9685 | Location: Cave Creek 85331, USA | Registered: 17 August 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Improvised weapons have allways been of interist to me.

One of the best for passing inspection is a heavie pad lock on nylon webbing.

Lightly attached to ones bag or brief case looks natural.

Swinging the lock makes a heck of impact weapon real damaged can be done with it.

Many other every day items have usefulness as weapons.

One just have to have a good imagination

I would think canes and walking sticks would be making a come back.

Posts: 19396 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
and just what has happened in the suppossedly safe major European citries with the enlightened social programs, left wing politics and firm gun contgrol....

Well, to answer your question, they have a murder rate that is 5 times less than the USA! Next question?
Peter.

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10510 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Peter,please clarify truthfully.Murder rate=firearms related? Statistics can lie + often do.My relatives in Nuremburg + Bitburg tend to disagree with your findings. Perhaps you are still talking about the soviet bloc.(nothing goes reported there does it comrade?.)

Posts: 4247 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote