THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM MISCELLANEOUS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Miscellaneous Topics    Remington poll on Celebrity-- Anyone else get the email?

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Remington poll on Celebrity-- Anyone else get the email? Login/Join 
One of Us
Picture of DuggaBoye
posted
Seems Remington wants help choosing spokespeople.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/Ho...U6BKG6E5pD7nrhyrc%3d

RemingtonNews@email.remington.com

DuggaBoye-O
NRA-Life
Whittington-Life
TSRA-Life
DRSS
DSC
HSC
SCI

Posts: 4593 | Location: TX | Registered: 03 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DuggaBoye
posted Hide Post
Well I guess once you take the survey the link no longer works---

Sorry .

Anyway they wanted ratings on Michael Waddell, Hal Blood, Hailey Heath, Brett Favre, Kevin Harvick, etc as spoksesperson

and whether it would help or harm my recommending or using Remington products--etc.

DuggaBoye-O
NRA-Life
Whittington-Life
TSRA-Life
DRSS
DSC
HSC
SCI

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Maybe they figure that if M. Jordan can sell underwear then perhaps Favre can sell rifles??? Roll Eyes

Aim for the exit hole

Posts: 4348 | Location: middle tenn | Registered: 09 December 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I told 'em that celebs. didn't mean much to me, but quality products did. I suggested that they save their money and keep prices the same or even lower them.

BTW, the only names I recognizied were Michael Waddell and Brett Farve. Neither of whom endorsement would cause me to go buy anything.

Robert

If we can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people, under the pretense of taking care of them, they must become happy. Thomas Jefferson, 1802

Posts: 1207 | Location: Tomball or Rocksprings with Namibia on my mind! | Registered: 29 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DuggaBoye
posted Hide Post
I pretty much told them the same.

DuggaBoye-O
NRA-Life
Whittington-Life
TSRA-Life
DRSS
DSC
HSC
SCI

One of Us
posted Hide Post
My coments were in the same context. Celebrity endorsements will not, generally, alter the judgement of people who hunt and shoot. We look at such things differently. We will come to know for ourselves, whether things work or not.

114-R10David

Posts: 1749 | Location: Prescott, Az | Registered: 30 January 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I pretty much told them the same. Save the money from endorsements and put it into a better product and they won't need celebrity endorsements.

NRA LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 51 | Location: Unalakleet, Alaska | Registered: 05 January 2011Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Colorado Bob
posted Hide Post
Yes, I took it. I'm in the same boat as you all. Brett means nothing to me. Waddell means less. Haley---get real. Anyone can
hunt high fence.

Make a good product like the 700, price it right & forget the celebs. CB

Posts: 599 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 09 June 2002Reply With Quote