THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM MISCELLANEOUS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Miscellaneous Topics    Suggestions for things to do in Missouri

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Suggestions for things to do in Missouri Login/Join 
One of Us
Picture of Singleshot03
posted
A friend of mine are driving from Ohio to Macks Creek, MO this weekend to pick up his taxidermy and we have some time to kill. We will be traveling along 44 in Missouri.

Any suggestions on hunting, shooting related stores, activities.

Appreciate any suggestions.

Jim

Posts: 1493 | Location: Cincinnati  | Registered: 28 May 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sierra Bullets in Sedalia, Mo. is only 1.5 hrs. north of Mack's Cr., I would go there and stock up on factory seconds........r in w.

Posts: 557 | Location: Wenatchee, Washington | Registered: 26 April 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Singleshot03
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the suggestion. We will check it out.

Posts: 1493 | Location: Cincinnati  | Registered: 28 May 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'll second the Sierra plant. Pretty sure they'll still do plant tours if you call ahead...
Also, take some extra $$ with you and hit up their factory seconds for sale. I've always had good luck getting them to shoot well, and they're cheap. They usually have a few different bullet diameters & weights in stock.
If I think of anything else, I'll let you know...
beer

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your paths."

Posts: 411 | Location: Little Rock, AR | Registered: 10 September 2007Reply With Quote