New
Find
Notify
Tools

Help finding a punch? Login/Join 
One of Us
Picture of Alberta Canuck
posted
I've got several hundred business cards from various firearms related businesses. I have a Rolodex metal rotary file of the older type which accepts STANDARD 3-1/4"x 2" business cards NOT the new size 4" x 2-1/4" cards.

I have looked and looked for a hole punch to prepare all these business cards for my rotary file(s). I can't find one anywhere, new, used,...nada.

Can any of you guys help me find a source for such a punch,? Pretty Please with Sugar on it, as they said when I was a kid.

TIA

Posts: 9685 | Location: Cave Creek 85331, USA | Registered: 17 August 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I know I have one around some place haven't seen it for years.

If I could find it I would send it to you.

Posts: 19390 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Alberta Canuck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by p dog shooter:

If you can find it anywhere, I would gladly pay you for both it and the shipping. Its appearance is, of course, meaningless to me. All I need is one which works.

Muchas gracias...

My country gal's just a moonshiner's daughter, but I love her still.

Posts: 9685 | Location: Cave Creek 85331, USA | Registered: 17 August 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Alberta Canuck:
I've got several hundred business cards from various firearms related businesses. I have a Rolodex metal rotary file of the older type which accepts STANDARD 3-1/4"x 2" business cards NOT the new size 4" x 2-1/4" cards.

I have looked and looked for a hole punch to prepare all these business cards for my rotary file(s). I can't find one anywhere, new, used,...nada.

Can any of you guys help me find a source for such a punch,? Pretty Please with Sugar on it, as they said when I was a kid.

TIA

I'd be tempted to use either a 1/4" drill or a 22 RF.

TomP

Our country, right or wrong. When right, to be kept right, when wrong to be put right.

Carl Schurz (1829 - 1906)

Posts: 14383 | Location: Moreno Valley CA USA | Registered: 20 November 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Alberta Canuck:
quote:
Originally posted by p dog shooter:

I asked the wife she said she saw one a long time ago well look around.

If you can find it anywhere, I would gladly pay you for both it and the shipping. Its appearance is, of course, meaningless to me. All I need is one which works.

Muchas gracias...

Posts: 19390 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote