Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rudest person on the site Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
Just taking a poll . I have been accessing this site for a few years (yes I had a different user name at one time) and there are many rude, even downright hostile exchanges on this site. Often unprovoked and not deserved. So who do you think is the rudest person posting here ?

Posts: 32 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: 06 May 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Wink
posted Hide Post
That would be an incredibly tight race with a whole bunch of candidates who would make an additional ugly post just to get counted. Good luck with your poll.

AR, where the hopeless, hysterical hypochondriacs of history become the nattering nabobs of negativisim.

Posts: 7046 | Location: Rambouillet, France | Registered: 25 June 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I am incredibly hurt that you did not at least mention my name as a potential candidate. Oh, wait a minute; I was told that I was an over-educated, condescending, arrogant WASP. Does that count?

Rich

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of muzza
posted Hide Post
I suspect few folk will offer up names for the rudest person here - if only to avoid the big shitfight that will inevitably follow from those who consider themselves to have been slighted by being named.

Old enough to know better

Posts: 4457 | Location: Eltham , New Zealand | Registered: 13 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
My favorite Canadian. rotflmo BBB. I think He'll be tought to beat. But then, he's from the only part of Canada that wants the Gun Registry to linger.
Grizz

Indeed, no human being has yet lived under conditions which, considering the prevailing climates of the past, can be regarded as normal. John E Pfeiffer, The Emergence of Man

Those who can't skin, can hold a leg. Abraham Lincoln

Only one war at a time. Abe Again.

Posts: 4211 | Location: Alta. Canada | Registered: 06 November 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of reloaderman
posted Hide Post
Talk about opening a can of worms! Roll Eyes

Shovel ready.....
but hangin' on

Posts: 707 | Location: West Texas,USA | Registered: 20 December 2003Reply With Quote
Picture of Whitworth
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Grizzly Adams:
My favorite Canadian. rotflmo BBB. I think He'll be tought to beat. But then, he's from the only part of Canada that wants the Gun Registry to linger.
Grizz

Hate to disappoint you, but BBBruce got kicked off a couple of months ago (and no, I am not sorry to see him go!).

"Ignorance you can correct, you can't fix stupid." JWP

If stupidity hurt, a lot of people would be walking around screaming.

Semper Fidelis

"Building Carpal Tunnel one round at a time"

Posts: 13440 | Location: Virginia | Registered: 10 July 2003Reply With Quote