New
Find
Notify
Tools

Google Censorship Login/Join 
One of Us
Picture of Austin Hunter
posted
I found out today that two different photos on my Picasa albums (Google service) were flagged since they were shared publicly.

Both were of mountain lions. One that I shot, one that our ranch hand killed with his truck. The didn't flag any of the other mountain lion photos from my hunt nor my caracal from South Africa.

I had to request that they be reviewed by Google. This is complete BullShit!

I wonder if some animal rights activist is cruising Google Picasa and causing problems.

If Google doesn't remove the flag, I'm going to remove all of my stuff from Google and encourage others too.

Damn libtards.

"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid" -- Ronald Reagan

"Ignorance of The People gives strength to totalitarians."

Want to make just about anything work better? Keep the government as far away from it as possible, then step back and behold the wonderment and goodness.

Posts: 3044 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 05 April 2006Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Have at them! What are the terms of use?

George

Posts: 14623 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 22 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Austin Hunter
posted Hide Post
Found the terms of use. I'm not violating them.

Must be some libtard surfing public photos.

Want to make just about anything work better? Keep the government as far away from it as possible, then step back and behold the wonderment and goodness.

Posts: 3044 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 05 April 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Since we can't see them, we can't tell you whether they deserve the title you use so freely, or whether the pics are particularly bloody, in which case you would be the fool. Just like throwing a bloody deer across your hood and driving through town. If you put them on a public site, expect the public to weigh in. The site owner has a duty to flag them and check it out.

You can always get your own site and put them there and then link to that. Not that expensive.

Larry

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 3942 | Location: Kansas USA | Registered: 04 February 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Austin Hunter
posted Hide Post
Well, the public site is my site - a hunting blog. And there are plenty of pics with more blood than the two cat pics.

Like I said, some libtard, cat lover surfing the web causing problems for people.

Trust me, there are folks that do that. Just like the idiots that harass the wolf hunters.

posted Hide Post
Upload the same photos with different names.

If they get flagged again, complain to Google Services.

George

Posts: 14623 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 22 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
If you have your own site, you do not need Google to begin with. Upload the pictures to a folder you create on your site named something like "pictures". Upload the pictures in the FTP upload when you post to it. Then you can provide a direct link that has no censoring.

Just like Saeed does with the pics at the top of the thread categories. I guarantee you he doesn't use Google.

Larry

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 3942 | Location: Kansas USA | Registered: 04 February 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Austin Hunter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by larrys:
If you have your own site, you do not need Google to begin with. Upload the pictures to a folder you create on your site named something like "pictures". Upload the pictures in the FTP upload when you post to it. Then you can provide a direct link that has no censoring.

Just like Saeed does with the pics at the top of the thread categories. I guarantee you he doesn't use Google.

Unfortunately the blog is through Google as well. I already uploaded the same pics and edited the URLs on the posts. That's the issue - I have so many pics, etc linked to Google (everything on AR and my blog) that it would be a real pain to recreate.

posted Hide Post
That is the objective of the person who tagged your photos; to irritate, annoy, and hassle you.

Contact Google Services and insist on the rescission of the tagging.

Perseverance is important.

George