Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fun! Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
I haven't been involved in many forums, mainly because the site owners are usually narrow minded and FOSh.. but I have to say, in the short time I have been here, this forum is the most fun I have had in a long time. Mixed people from mixed backgrounds, mixed opinions(you have to disregard the democrats) and an awful lot of experience. I have hunted with good guys, bad guys, arrogant SOB's and quiet, meek gentlemen. I have reloaded for 39 years and strive to do better in all of the shooting related activities that I have done but, this site is fun. Some of you are opinionated, and as long as they agree with me, they are right!(LOL) thanks to the guys that alerted me to this site.

Posts: 4214 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: 09 October 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Be careful,
it can become a habit.
I stopped by a little over 10 years ago.........
sofa

GWB

Posts: 23752 | Location: Pearland, Tx,, USA | Registered: 10 September 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sounds like you might have something to contribute. Welcome.

Posts: 2827 | Location: Seattle, in the other Washington | Registered: 26 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yeah, but what????????A lot of hot air moving in the mountains tonite.

Posts: 1096 | Location: UNITED STATES of AMERTCA | Registered: 29 June 2007Reply With Quote