THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM MISCELLANEOUS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Miscellaneous Topics    5th Annual Once in a Lifetime Fishing Trip

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

5th Annual Once in a Lifetime Fishing Trip Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
Hey all, I'm out of here Monday morning, heading out for the 5th Annual Once in a Lifetime Fishing Trip, to Kodiak Alaska. I'll post pictures when I return (July 28th). While I am away Joel and Neil will be holding down the place. Please feel free to call them (212-753-5128) to see how things are going or e-mail them: Joel - cameralandaol.com Neil - cameralandneilaol.com I am sure they'll really appreciate the show of love and support for them in my absence dancing

Have a great day,
Doug
gr8fuldoug@aol.com
Camera Land
516-217-1000
www.cameralandny.com

Posts: 3650 | Location: Old Bethpage NY | Registered: 08 September 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
We got back yesterday and the trip was great. The weather was good with flat to 3' seas so getting out fishing everyday was no problem. Fishing was slow for Kodiak and we were only able to net 500 pounds of filets (yes, that is slow for a week in Kodiak, we're so spoiled).
One of the guys this year has been posting a blog about the trip that's worth taking a peek at.

Here's a few images from this year:

Jeremy with a 27* Yellow Eye

Me with a nice Ling Cod

Chris assisting Jeremy with his 145* Halibut

Have a great day,
Doug
gr8fuldoug@aol.com
Camera Land
516-217-1000
www.cameralandny.com

Posts: 3650 | Location: Old Bethpage NY | Registered: 08 September 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Those are some nice fish. Thanks for posting.

DRSS

Posts: 625 | Location: OK USA | Registered: 07 June 2009Reply With Quote