Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

can you help the search Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
bobby tomek is still searching = see the sticky above - comeon guy somebody out there can help

Posts: 13446 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Only just saw this, thanks to your post butchloc.
Peter.

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10510 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Is there any way of getting it out on the general internet? I feel that he's somewhat key holed here on AR.

one of us
posted Hide Post
When I last heard from Bobby he had made some real progress with Catholic Charities. I have not had an update from him in about a week. Bottom line is that I think he is "on the way" with the hard part yet to come.
Peter.

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10510 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Cliff Lyle
posted Hide Post
He's a great guy and I hope he is able to find what he seeks.

Posts: 2155 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: 03 October 2006Reply With Quote