New
Find
Notify
Tools

USA defeats Canada (hockey) Login/Join 
one of us
Picture of Matt Norman
posted
Whoa! The USA hockey team beat the (otherwise superior)Canadian hockey team 5-3. Anytime you can beat the Canadians at their national sport/passion ....you've done something. Savor it as it won't happen very often.

Posts: 3276 | Location: Western Slope Colorado, USA | Registered: 17 August 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Honkey
posted Hide Post
That has to be a big hit for the Canadians, but hey they still make better beer in my humble opinion!!

GO USA !!!!!! patriot

NRA Life
DRSS
Searcy 470 NE

The poster formerly known as Uglystick

Posts: 512 | Location: New Mexico USA | Registered: 06 March 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Matt Norman
posted Hide Post
Kudus (is that the spelling?) to the Canadian women for winning the Gold medal in hockey. That they did a little drinking and smoked some cigars....who cares! Good for them as they won fair and square. (I have a lot of Canadian kin...my praternal Grandmother was born in Ontario and my maternal grandmother has lots of kin in Quebec!).

USA Men advanced to the Gold Medal game by beating the Finns. I hope the Canadians beat the Russians and they meet again with USA men for for gold. THAT would set up a very proper game for the gold/silver.

Posts: 3276 | Location: Western Slope Colorado, USA | Registered: 17 August 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Matt Norman
posted Hide Post
USA Men vs. Canada. This will be good! Hope it's close and goes down to the last couple minutes. Millions of people on both sides of the border will be watching.