New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ann Coulter Login/Join 
One of Us
Picture of CoyoteKiller82
posted
Thought some of you neighbours to the South would get a kick outta this.

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/ottaw...-coulter-speech.html

Posts: 504 | Location: Manitoba, Canada | Registered: 03 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
Very typical liberal reaction...free speech is fine as long as it is their speech. middlefinger

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Ann Coulter is either a bitch, or a partially excuseable mental case. She has nothing of genuine value to offer.

Posts: 2097 | Location: Gainesville, FL | Registered: 13 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
it's amazing how many liberal get offended at truthful free speech. kinda like if someone throughs a brick at a window of a dem. the media goes nuts for three day. BUT NOT never a mention when a republican's window gets shoot out by a dmecocrap

Posts: 3818 | Location: kenya, tanzania,RSA,Uganda or Ethophia depending on day of the week | Registered: 27 May 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Looks to me like Ann Coulter played that gang of ignorant Canadian "students" just like a cheap fiddle.rotflmo She didn't have to say a word for them to expose themselves as the TRUE FASCISTS they are.

Posts: 953 | Location: Florida | Registered: 17 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I bet she laughed all th way to the bank when she cashed her paid speaker check

Posts: 3818 | Location: kenya, tanzania,RSA,Uganda or Ethophia depending on day of the week | Registered: 27 May 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CoyoteKiller82:
Thought some of you neighbours to the South would get a kick outta this.

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/ottaw...-coulter-speech.html

Funny how so many Canadians are absolute jackasses. I guess living as a subject with very heavy restrictions on free speech is what they think is a paradise.

Leftists are intellectually vacant, but there is no greater pleasure than tormenting the irrational.

Posts: 2899 | Registered: 24 November 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by conifer:
Ann Coulter is either a bitch, or a partially excuseable mental case. She has nothing of genuine value to offer.

Leftists are intellectually vacant, but there is no greater pleasure than tormenting the irrational.

Posts: 2899 | Registered: 24 November 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I'd like to think she's very intense at certain times. Big Grin

Posts: 3167 | Location: out behind the barn | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ncboman:

I'd like to think she's very intense at certain times.

She sure is smart. I'd love the opportunity to attend one of her speeches. Imagine if she was your professor of constitutional law. Imagine what you'd learn that you'd never hear from the lips of some Marxist liberal lecturer at Harvard...

Posts: 16534 | Location: Between my computer and the head... | Registered: 03 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
quote:

Much more to offer than a conifer.....

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Singleshot03
posted Hide Post
I always assumed that Britian and Canada where as open as we where on "freedom of speech" but I guess I was wrong.

Posts: 1493 | Location: Cincinnati  | Registered: 28 May 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of LongDistanceOperator
posted Hide Post
Do you clowns ever go to the Political Forum? Look at all the hate directed at The Dixie Chicks, Cindy Sheehan, Linda Ronstadt...I could go on. Don't think for a minute that conservatives are any better about speech they don't like.

Posts: 7494 | Location: near Austin, Texas, USA | Registered: 15 December 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
for a bony blond,,she's o.k.,,I guess intelegent blond isn't an oximoron!!,,,I remember when there weren't so many cry babies in the world,,you remember.........back when people would rather be known as Christians than as politically correct!.And didn't Christ say""if you WONT be offended,you CAN'T be offended""............. Wink

NEVER THE LEAST DEGREE OF LIBERTY IN EXCHANGE FOR THE GREATEST DEGREE OF SECURITY

Posts: 141 | Location: LOUISIANA,,for now. | Registered: 08 July 2010Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Ann Coulter would not know the truth if it knocked her off her feet!

And the same goes for that druggy, Rush Limpy.

The sad part seeing how many people are followers of these two idiots.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67016 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:

+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1

Posts: 2097 | Location: Gainesville, FL | Registered: 13 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Jarrod
posted Hide Post
Free speech not allowed in Canada and no handguns either. Two very good reasons not to live there.
Had a canadian woman I know ask me a couple years ago why as an American I needed right? and she was dead serious. There is no reasoning with that mindset

"Science only goes so far then God takes over."

Posts: 3504 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 07 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:

Nonsense. She's extremely intelligent and readily points out the hypocrisy of the left. It's quite easy to hate conservatives when you are "royalty" and thereby immune to the liberal infection.

Posts: 2717 | Location: NH | Registered: 03 February 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
"I" am not "royalty". I detest Ann Coulter for the lying, contriving, opportunistic bitch that she is.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
"I" am not "royalty". I detest Ann Coulter for the lying, contriving, opportunistic bitch that she is.

Granted, I suspect you're "anti-royalty" if there is such a thing(meaning the polar opposite). She's a bitch.....but she calls out your liberal, emotion-driven pussies artfully. I'd give you less than 3 minutes in a face to face conversation with her.....she'd have you steaming red or crying your eyes out. YOU cannot match her wit nor intellect, guaranteed.

Posts: 2717 | Location: NH | Registered: 03 February 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
What a perceptive fellow you are!! Keep on truckin'.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Smart woman, that's why all democraps hate her.

Posts: 339 | Location: Virginia | Registered: 10 October 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Singleshot03
posted Hide Post
Coulter has a great command of logic, arguements, premises and facts. Don't agree with everything she says but as can be said here she can out debate any of her opponents.

Not only that she is better looking than her opponets.

Posts: 1493 | Location: Cincinnati  | Registered: 28 May 2009Reply With Quote