THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM MISCELLANEOUS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Miscellaneous Topics    Smoking IS Bad For You If You Are A Saudi Woman!

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Smoking IS Bad For You If You Are A Saudi Woman! Login/Join 
Administrator
posted

Posts: 66988 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I would have to back the husband on this one. It reminds me of my first wife. When we started dating I knew she smoked occasionally and commented one time that I wasn't interested in marrying a woman who smoked. She told me she would quit. A few months later her purse was open and there was a pack of cigarettes with one or two missing. I took the rest out of the pack, crumbled them all up in her purse and wadded the pack up and dropped it back in the purse too. She got the message, and quit for good. We were married for 22 years and had two great kids. Not sure whether she started smoking again, but it's not my problem now.

Posts: 13780 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Wow, I was married for 45 years until my wife passed. I never once went into her purse. Did you sneak through her closet and drawers looking for personal stuff?

Aim for the exit hole

Posts: 4348 | Location: middle tenn | Registered: 09 December 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
At your age isn't it about time you grow up wasbeeman. You sound like a scared shitless dork.

Posts: 13780 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Kensco,

do you dump the contents of your wallet and pants pockets out on the kitchen table every evening for your wife to inspect?

It's called manners. I haven't rummaged thru my wife's stuff either in 25 years. What would be the justification?

Tell you what; get up from the keyboard and go tell your wife you look thru her purse and closet and drawers on a regular basis.

Post the results when you get out of the ICU...

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sneaking through your wife's purse and scrunching up her smokes shows a real level of maturity.
Once again, it doesn't take much maturity nor balls to hide behind a keyboard and call names.
Are you sure you wouldn't be more comfortable over at the fire?

Aim for the exit hole

Posts: 4348 | Location: middle tenn | Registered: 09 December 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of dempsey
posted Hide Post
quote:
A few months later her purse was open

Really? This is snooping when he noticed the cigs in an open purse or is there some axe grinding that I'm not aware of?

Posts: 6205 | Location: Cascade, MT | Registered: 12 February 2002Reply With Quote